SydBristow

Product Trade Thread 01/2014 - Upon Request

[ Edited ]

Have a collection of extra items that you won't use but others might be interested in?  Find a trade here!

GUIDELINES

Please list what you have available, list the condition, add a photo if you can, and what you are interested in for trade.  May want to mention your location, such as U.S. When something you have to offer is no longer available OR when you have found something you were looking for, please go back and edit your post. There is a convenient cross through text option.  :smileyhappy:

If you list items, please use discretion with who you enter into trades with.  If it's someone who's relatively new here maybe have them send to you first. Maybe set yourself up some guidelines in your post (they have to be VIB, have 100 posts etc...) about to whom you'll send to first/at the same time and anyone who doesn't meet those needs to send to you before you'll send your stuff out. (Tips thanks to Kalex.)  :smileyhappy:

Please consider using the Private Messages system on Beauty Talk to help ensure someone knows you are trying to contact them.  The listings move to back pages and it's not always easy to keep track.  You can set up to receive an email when you get a PM in your preferences. You can also access your messages by looking under your profile on the left side of the main Beauty Talk page under your avatar and clicking on the envelope.

Untitled-1.jpg

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?

Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

Summary list of successful traders here!
 http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/LIST-of-the-Successful-Traders-or-TB/td-p/1071289

SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING?

There is a way of searching that isn't perfect but sometimes it works - go to advanced search (click on the search magnifying glass and it shows a link to advanced search). Put it in the exact phrase you're looking for, look based on posts, not topics, and then sort the results by date (most recent should be on top). Like I said, it doesn't always work, and if someone lists Hour Glass Ambient Lighting Palette instead of Hourglass, or they happen to spell palette wrong, it may not come up. But I've gone back and found a few things anyway.

TRADE.jpg

PLEASE START CONTRIBUTING ON THE NEW THREAD, FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING LINK.  THANKS!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Product-Trade-Thread-01-2014-TWO/td-p/1021537

penelopepuffman

Re: Product Trade Thread 01/2014 - Upon Request

(0) Hearts

i loled ^^

jenpred

I have a Tarte Romancing the Glow palette if anyone is interested (no box, though)! It's only been swatched once. (The photos of the palette are mine, but the swatch photos are courtesy of My Beauty Black Book).

Snip20140116_2.png

Snip20140116_3.png

ISO:

• Cinderella Compact Mirror
  • Guerlain Emilio Pucci Meteorites

I'm really, really on the hunt for a Cinderella mirror. If anyone is willing to sell or trade, please PM me! I will definitely try to make the trade worthwhile!

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

that palette is gorgeous! holy cow. 

chsu2016

(0) Hearts

I'm interested in that tarte palette!

jenjendoitagain

(0) Hearts

Soo, you got dibs? :smileysad:

That is so pretty, pretty!! Enjoy it hun!

DandyLionFluff

(0) Hearts

Wow, that tarte palette is really pretty.

sbowden

[ Edited ]

Hi friends,  I am in search of the Acqua Di Parma Acqua Gelsomino Nobile (a mouthful, I know)  rollerballs that were part of a Fan Friday a few weeks back.  I got one, LOVE the scent and am waiting for the Feb. fragrance event to purchase the full size. I can offer Sephora GCs or PayPal. PM me and we can set something up if you're willing to part with one!

I'm also looking for any unused (NEW) UD West eyeliners.

Thanks beauties :smileyhappy:

rikkie

Ohhhh, I tried so hard to put this out of my mind after I missed it. If there happen to be TWO people out there willing to part with theirs, I am very interested too! 

sbowden

If anyone happens to PM me I'll send them to you first.  Everyone MUST experience this scent- and I'd feel guilty having two while you have none!

rikkie

[ Edited ]

Awww, you are amazing! :heart: Hopefully some people out there just somehow can't handle the beauty of its heavenly (I imagine) scent :smileytongue:

AznAngelLiz

[ Edited ]

Updated my post to reflect what I still have. Someone, anyone, please take those perfumes off my hands so I can make room for the Feb. 3x fragrance promo :smileytongue:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Product-Trade-Thread-01-2014-Upon-Request/m-p/989513#M6108...

KayyLynn

Anyone getting rid of Stila In the Light palette?

amyxoxo

(0) Hearts

I have a Stila In the Light palette I am willing to get rid of. It's barely used and it is missing the eyeliner. Are you interested?

annypoo

That palette is amazing! Def underrated in my opinion!

Nicrohr

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Newly ISO:

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser (can be used), and

MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Lightscapade or another pale shade of skinfinish

Shiseido Beam White (a less shimmery highlighter) or the pink Sh... Mesuda I think it's called.

Clé de Peau Beauté - Luminizing Face Enhancer

Angled brushes (med), contouring brushes, highlighting brushes!

Ole Henriksen's African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser

Shiseido's The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam

If you have any of these, see if you want anything on my list! 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Product-Trade-Thread-01-2014-Upon-Request/td-p/986647/page...

amyxoxo

I have a Shiseido Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam up for trade. Can you send me a list of item you have up for trades?

aviscardi

Hey guys! I think it would be a good idea to delete your thread once everything has been sold. I am removing my pics once im in the transaction phase to reduce clutter. also i think we should remove any corresponding comments that are no longer relevant. Since we are already at 24pgs and 500 comments, its getting harder to find posts

SydBristow

I think it's a very good idea to update your list and pics and repost, then go back and I would suggest removing the text and saying "relisted" (instead of deleting) so no one loses any hearts. :smileyhappy: 

Nicrohr

[ Edited ]

I can offer Guerlain Meteorites - with box - tried 1 x (last night), with the brush that goes with them (also with packaging and cute little velvet case, used 1x).  These are the OLD FORMULATION (2013) in color Teint Rose (the light color).

No longer available :smileyhappy:! Thanks!  

Instead check out my other items now with some pics: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Product-Trade-Thread-01-2014-TWO/td-p/1021537

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

PMed u!

ilovebears

(0) Hearts

Do you have the new brush or the old one?  I posted in another thread ( http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/New-Guerlain-Meteorites-Brush/td-p/941731 ), but I'm thinking about purchasing Teint Beige, and am not sure if I should go for the old brush, the new brush, or just use another brush I already have :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 559 replies
  • 759 hearts
  • 100 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe