Product Trade Thread 01/2014: TWO

[ Edited ]

TRADE THREAD #2

Looking for items?  Please see the original thread here too.  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Product-Trade-Thread-01-2014-Upon-Request/td-p/986647

GUIDELINES

Please list what you have available, the condition, add a photo, and what you are interested in for trade. May want to mention your location, such as U.S. When something you have to offer is no longer available please go back and edit your post. There is a convenient cross through text option. :smileyhappy:  If you relist, please return to remove the text from your original post so that forum searches are more accurate!

Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. If it's someone who's relatively new here maybe have them send to you first. Maybe set yourself up some guidelines in your post (they have to be VIB, have 100 posts etc...) about to whom you'll send to first/at the same time and anyone who doesn't meet those needs to send to you before you'll send your stuff out. (Tips thanks to Kalex.) :smileyhappy: Please note that some "fake" brand products have come up, please take precautions to find out where items have been purchased and DO NOT HESITATE to request additional photos that might help verify authenticity.

Please consider using the Private Messages system on Beauty Talk to help ensure someone knows you are trying to contact them.You can set up to receive an email when you get a PM in your preferences. You can also access your messages by looking under your profile on the left side of the main Beauty Talk page under your avatar and clicking on the envelope.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?

Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

Summary list of successful traders here! http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/LIST-of-the-Successful-Traders-or-TB/td-p/1071289

SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING?

Try advanced search (click on the search magnifying glass and it shows a link to advanced search). Put it in the exact phrase you're looking for, look based on posts, not topics, and then sort the results by date (most recent should be on top).

original2.jpg

IF YOU HAVE A TARTE AQUALILLIES PALETTE (NIB) PLEASE PM ME, THANKS!! :smileyhappy:

Re: Product Trade Thread 01/2014: TWO

[ Edited ]

I have a bunch of randoms that I don’t reach for. Maybe someone can offer them a better home? Everything has either just been swatched or is super lightly used. Check out my love list for trades, otherwise I’m interested in Paypal or Gift Cards ☺

http://www.sephora.com/lovelist/4952758?om_mmc=oth-url-2013loves

- Tarte 12 Hour Amazonian Clay Blushes in Natural Beauty, Passion, and Flush

- Tarte Cheek Stain (1oz) in True Love

- Stila Convertible Color in Lillium

- theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer

- Tarte SmolderEyes in Champange, Gold, Gunmetal, Rainforest Black, Ash Violet (This is the eyeliner set from 2012, I also have the skinny SmolderEyes in Onyx if someone is interested in the set)

- Stila Smudgestick Waterproof Eyeliner in Tetra, Moray, Stargazer, Angelfish, Oscarfish (I think this is also the holday set from 2012. Too many eyeliners…)

-Sephora + Pantone Precious Metals Shadow Palette (everything has been swatched but I don’t think I’ve ever used it)

- Benefit High Beam (this hasn’t even been open, I had a mini when I got this and don’t really reach for that either.)

-Josie Maran Argan Illuminator (.5oz)

-Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil (1.7oz) Only used a couple drops

-Korres The Lip Blockbuster Vol. II includes Lip Butters in Guava, Pomegranate, and Quince and Lip Butter Glazes in Raspberry, Jasmine, and Wild Rose (all full size and never used, forgot to take it out for the combined photo)

-Sigma F82, F84, P86, E45 (Bought these cause of the youtube raves)

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGm_5241ee447aea0b2e530012f9.jpg

PM me if there is ANYTHING you are interested in! I have some more skincare stuff and UD eyeliners from the 15th anniversary kit but I don't know if people will be interested. (Sorry the lighting in my house is rubbish. Let me know if you want any more photos.)

(0) Hearts

PM'd you about the Sigma E45 :smileyhappy:

Updating my ISO:

Ole Henricksen Invigorating Night Gel

Nars NARSissist palette

Tarte Be Mattenificent palette

Sleek Sahara blush

NYX Radiant finishing powder 

theBalm Hot Mama blush

Bite Agave lip mask 

Sephora Bday gift for 2014 

Too Faced Lemondrop eye primer (or UD PP in Eden) 

Try me on any Nars blushes or Laura Mercier palettes (especially with African Violet) 

you can check out what I have to offer here: http://caffeinatedbeauties.blogspot.com

I'll also happily take Paypal or gift cards! :smileyhappy: 

[ Edited ]

Hey!

I have an Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette that I'm looking to trade in for a gift card. I have ultra sensitive skin and this broke me out bad! I've only used it twice. Please PM if interested. Also, I'm from Canada, but we can negotiate shipping costs :smileyhappy:

Thanks!
Michelle

I am glad you decided to trade instead of take back to the store as this would have had to been thrown away! Now someone that missed out the first time around can enjoy it! :smileyhappy:

I've honestly never thought of it that way! I'll definitely think about trading more now!

I've been in search for one! Or am I too late..haa

*bumping up my previous comment*

Would ANYONE happen to have a Cinderella mirror they would be willing to part with? If so, please PM me! Thank you!!

If anyone has the Kat Von D Spellbinding Palette, Laura Mercier Artists Eyes 2013, or any eyeshadows/mirrors from the Disney line please pm me! If not found by Friday I'm going to try an ebay them when I get paid. However, this method scares me haha :smileyhappy:

I saw someone posted (the newer pages) that they have the KvD spellbinding palette

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I PMed them. Hopefully I'm not too late! I've been dying for that one! 

[ Edited ]

This is an amazing thread!

I have been meaning to get rid of some products!

Let me know if anyone wants an pictures of any of the products!

Kat Vonn D Spellbinding Palette-$50.00

Laura Mercier 2013 Palette-$30.00

UD-Glinda Palette-@20.00

Naked basics Palette-$12.00

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette-$30.00

Sephora Favorites-Give me More Lip 2013 - $20.00

Tarte-Aquallilies Palette$15.00

Sephora Favorites Super Stars Fall 2013-$35.00

UD Motherload-$200.00

Most of these are barely used.. message me if you are interested, and ill let you know if they are still available! If this goes well, I might add more to the list! 

Im interested in sephora giftcards, or money!

(0) Hearts

Wow Charlyxo, you made lots of people happy with all that stuff :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

Wow! congrats all!

(0) Hearts

Oh boy, those are amazing deals...no wonder they're all gone! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Omg Aqualillies! I wasn't to be third in line to the next available palette, please. I know there are two ladies ready to duel it out, but I can wait for third place. Please, please PM me if another comes available. 

WOW Charlyxo, those went fast!

thwarted again- curse you perry the platypus! 

(0) Hearts

:smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

PMing you now. :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Just PMed you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments