SydBristow

Product Trade Thread 01/2014: TWO

[ Edited ]

TRADE THREAD #2

Looking for items?  Please see the original thread here too.  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Product-Trade-Thread-01-2014-Upon-Request/td-p/986647

GUIDELINES

Please list what you have available, the condition, add a photo, and what you are interested in for trade. May want to mention your location, such as U.S. When something you have to offer is no longer available please go back and edit your post. There is a convenient cross through text option. :smileyhappy:  If you relist, please return to remove the text from your original post so that forum searches are more accurate!

Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. If it's someone who's relatively new here maybe have them send to you first. Maybe set yourself up some guidelines in your post (they have to be VIB, have 100 posts etc...) about to whom you'll send to first/at the same time and anyone who doesn't meet those needs to send to you before you'll send your stuff out. (Tips thanks to Kalex.) :smileyhappy: Please note that some "fake" brand products have come up, please take precautions to find out where items have been purchased and DO NOT HESITATE to request additional photos that might help verify authenticity.

Please consider using the Private Messages system on Beauty Talk to help ensure someone knows you are trying to contact them.You can set up to receive an email when you get a PM in your preferences. You can also access your messages by looking under your profile on the left side of the main Beauty Talk page under your avatar and clicking on the envelope.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?

Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

Summary list of successful traders here! http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/LIST-of-the-Successful-Traders-or-TB/td-p/1071289

SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING?

Try advanced search (click on the search magnifying glass and it shows a link to advanced search). Put it in the exact phrase you're looking for, look based on posts, not topics, and then sort the results by date (most recent should be on top).

original2.jpg

IF YOU HAVE A TARTE AQUALILLIES PALETTE (NIB) PLEASE PM ME, THANKS!! :smileyhappy:

SydBristow

Re: Product Trade Thread 01/2014: TWO

I think this is the perfect place to ask! :smileyhappy: And a great idea, I actually thought about asking if anyone might be interested in going in on the Urban Decay lipstick/pencil deal with me (someone who likes the reds and vivid colors), then realized I just don't wear lipstick enough to warrant it. (ok, sounds like I could be talked into it, doesn't it?) :smileyhappy:

As I'm sure many know, three of us split the liner vault, it worked out very well!! Good luck finding someone to split with!! :smileyhappy:

veronika23

I think brat might have been looking for some Illamasqua.  Not sure if I'm right but you can always message her :smileywink:

kimchikween

[ Edited ]

Here's my list of trade items - pictures are forthcoming

• NEW LUSH Tee Tree Toner Water (8.4 fl oz) - used by date of Oct-2014..@jessyiniowa, if you still want it, you get priority..I changed my mind about keeping it
  • NEW LUSH Stepping Stone Foot scrub
  • NEW it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye (.28 fl oz) in Neutral Medium
  • Shiseido Pureness Matifying Stick (.14 oz) - lightly used (~ 3mm used), purchased Nov-2013
  • shu uemura eyelash curler Karl Lagerfeld design w/2 replacement pads - cleaned with new pad
  • Sephora eyelash curler w/2 replacement pads - used once, cleaned
  • NEW QVC Holiday exclusive tarte Amazonion Clay Eyeshadow Palette (16 full size shades)
  • Swatched Sigma Eyeshadow Base in Sculpt, Pursue, and Persuade..if we trade for all 3, I will put them in the Sigma 3-pc box with new brush
  • UD Naked Flushed Palette - lightly used
  • NEW Clinique All about Shadow Quad (chocolate covered cherry, raspberry beret, hazy, pink shade - limited edition)
  • tarte Call of the Wild Amazonion Clay 8-shadow collector's palette - lightly used, purchased Aug-2013
  • Swatched - Sephora Collection IT Palette Nude - pencil and brush unused
  • NEW Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy mini lip in 400
  • Tom Ford Lipstick in Flamino - purchased May-2013, barely used

Still deciding on some newly bought items, so there may be more later.

ISO

• Nothing in particular, but I don't have a lot from YSL, Guerlain, NARS, MAC, Dior, or MJ so would be interested in trading for those brands but I could be flexible for any evenly valued trade
  • Not in search of, however - skincare, tools, foundation, mascara, nail polish, body or hair products

My coloring, for reference, is between NC25-NC30 which translates to MUFE Mat + Velvet(40), MUFE HD (140), GA Luminous Silk (5.75), Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua cream (B30)

Picture of palettes below (l-r: tarte, sephora, clinique, tarte qvc, UD)

20131229_135931.jpg

Sigma eyeshadow base --> Highly recommend this product..I have 6..these colors just didn't for me

Top Ford lipstick in Flamingo (the actual product and then a swatch pic from KarlaSugar):

ksflmaingo

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Oh - I am also open to trading for any Jo Malone

KayyLynn

(0) Hearts

pm'ing you!

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

*gasp* Oh Shu Uemura curler! GA lippie! oooohhh I want to try them for my comparison posts but most of my stuff do happen to be skincare. >.<

I'll go do some digging. I probably don't have anything you are interested in but spoiledbrat will probably be interested in that mini lippie. How did you get it anyways?

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

@beautytester - I could be persuaded with skincare.  I just excluded it because I have so many and am trying to finish, but if it's something I haven't tried before, I'd be open for a trade.  :smileywink:

jxw200

(0) Hearts

armani had that mini lippie in two lipstick sets for the holidays (think it is still available too) and also had  it as an option of deluxe samples with orders of $125 or more during their 20% off sale around thanksgiving :smileyhappy:

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

That's correct @jxw200 - they have a red and nude as options - mini rouge ecstasy lippie, a full size flash lacquer and full size rouge d'armani with a nice makeup bag

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

I posted pics for the palettes because I figured those would be of most interest, but if anyone wants other pictures, let me know.

jxw200

Ok, here is my updated list! :smileyhappy: 

Here's the stuff I would love to find new homes for. None of it is brand new, but they are definitely nice things and i will be reasonable! I also have most of this listed w/ pics in my blog sale if you're interested! 
- Nars Multiple in Laguna - used 2-3x

- Laura Geller Blush N Brighten in Honey Dipped - used 2x
- R.Nichols Glow Candle - burned maybe 30min
- Chanel JC blush in Winter shimmer - prob 85% left?
- Armani Gloss d'Armani in Pink 513 - swatched 1x
- Chanel Ombre Essentiale in Silvery - prob 95% left
- Chanel Ombre Essentiale in Gold - prob 95% left
- Chanel Stylo Yeux in Jade - prob 90% left
- Chanel Crayon Yeux in Denim - sharpened once
- Chanel Nail Polish in Pulsion - used a few times
- Kevyn Aucoin Eyeliner in Basic White - used 1x
- MAC Softsparkle Eye Pencil in Iris Accents - used 2-3x
- Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Hyperliner in Kanzashi (old packaging) - sharpened once

and then random stuff i've used a few times and sanitized but would just throw in if anyone wanted - revlon lip butter berry smoothie, revlon photready cream blush in flushed, trish mcevoy beauty booster lip gloss in sexy nude, maybelline color whisper in coral ambition

So i would love to trade for anything that is on my loves list in any size(what can i say, i like to try new things) or gc/paypal. Here's my loves list - http://www.sephora.com/lovelist/3400505?om_mmc=oth-url-2013loves

sdbeautyjunkie1

Hello ladies here is a list of items I have for trade

Benefit POREfessional full size NIB

PTR Instant firm X eye full size NIB 

Tarte full coverage Amazonian clay foundation .8 oz used once too dark 

Beauty blender NIB 

MUFE HD finishing powder travel size used twice 

Benefit sunbeam 4ml NIB 

Tarte gifted mascara never used 

Hope in a jar deluxe sample 

Toni and Guy sea salt texturizing spray 2.5 oz 

benefit Coralista 3 gram deluxe sample new 

Smashbox Full Exposure lightly swatched 

open to trades let me know what you want to trade 

thanks for looking 

Jen 

shortstuff07

I think someone was looking for the Full Exposure Palette… I'll see if I can't find her name.

shortstuff07

SydBristow

[ Edited ]

I have removed my listings, I am set with my trades for now.  :smileyhappy:  If I see someone list something I'm interested in, I will be in touch.  :smileyvery-happy: 

I was messaging with a few people about trades that haven't been quite finalized yet - I am still interested in completing those so please stay in touch via PM! 

I am grateful to everyone I've been able to trade with and look forward to more postings on this thread!

SydBristow

All trades finalized last night have been mailed out and I sent everyone PM's with the tracking info.  Enjoy!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

SydBristow

Thank you ladies who I was working with tonight on trades, I had so much fun! I'm very excited about some of the things I'm going to be getting, plus the Sephora gift cards are always nice to have on hand. :smileyhappy:

Really enjoyed all of the PMs this evening, I shall do my best to get everything together for shipping in the morning. I believe Monday is a holiday so I would like to get stuff in the mail before then. :smileyhappy:

Thanks!! :smileyhappy:

ladymeag

[ Edited ]

*moved to another post*

SydBristow

Have you considered the UD Book of Shadows IV Redux?  It has Virgin, Stray Dog, Psychedelic Sister, and more I can't remember.  I bought two and used one for the first time today.  I didn't know what I would think, but when I did my base as Virgin I was in love with the color right away, it is AMAZING. It's on sale certain places.  :smileyhappy:

ladymeag

I'll look into that! I tend to buy either palettes that really don't need any additional help or singles and nothing in between. Thanks for the heads up.

annypoo

If so Ulta has it for $32 plus the 20% off sale that ends tmrw which makes it $26!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 553 replies
  • 1166 hearts
  • 126 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe