marydiva

Pretty pets

540002_184664888323231_1963853766_n.jpgShow me your pretty pets! :smileyhappy: Here's Mikey - Mikey is no longer with us, but for a short time, Mary really did have a little lamb! :smileyhappy:

sdbeautyjunkie1

Re: Pretty pets

IMG_1115.jpgIMG_0941.JPGThese are my faves, Paco (chi) and Nala (cat)

jaimelove

cat pile.jpgclockwise, from the top: louie, linus, daisyboo, jasmine, and maeby.

maebs no longer lives with us, she freaked out while we were out of town for almost three weeks when my son was born and in the nicu and spent the entire time peeing on my daughter's bed. she lives with the in laws now :smileyhappy: she and the siamese (linus) are the parents of the other three kitties.  

sdbeautyjunkie1

IMG_0081.JPGIMG_0948.JPG

bndida

10847455023_4c6a83246d_b.jpg
This is my Miniature Pinscher, Mojo.  He was born in Crescent, Iowa but is now a full blown Californian!  He will be 4 on February 20th. He's my baby! xoxo  :smileyvery-happy:

lovebaking123

(0) Hearts

I have always wanted a pet like a dog or cat, but all I ever had was fish. Looking at these pictures just makes me want one even more now!

missey1973

more of my pictures 021.JPGMy husband would die if he knew I posted this on the internet.HHEHEHE

bndida

(0) Hearts

hahaha! this is awesome! 

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

love it! :smileyhappy:

katie1724

[ Edited ]

I finally found the one existing picture of my cats where they are both in one frame. Their wariness may be obvious in this picture (B is clearly thinking "You're in my seat!" -- and as an oldest child, I feel for her, but unfortunately the younger one (sitting on my legs) is bolder and tends to bulldoze her way in). 

The sad sack on the bottom is my family's cat -- she's 14, and on this particular day she looked exactly like I felt (root canal, infection etc.). 

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

taylorkiryluik

image.jpg

This is my lovely lady Shauny! She is an American cocker spaniel and is 13 years old!

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

She's so sweet - I love her eyes and her pretty little nose - so cute. She looks like she's so soft and silky, I fear I'd pet the fur right off of her!

taylorkiryluik

(0) Hearts

She is unbelievably soft!

1cros3nail4givn

image.jpgMy gorgeous little wanna be seal named boo. We had to give him up but he was the most precious little kitten ever.image.jpg He liked to eat my cereal when I wasn't looking....and when I was.image.jpg

He also kissed pictures of himself. 

image.jpgAnd he was Thee biggest cuddler ever. He always had to be snuggled up next to you or in your arms and he always needed to be next to you while you slept  .image.jpgMy current baby is Heidi. She was a shelter pup and a mix of what I assume is greyhound collie and golden retriever. I never wanna loose this one if I could clone her I probably would! 

image.jpgShe thinks she's a human and sleeps under the covers with her head popping out. Especially here when the sheets just come out of the dryer. She loves that the most just like the rest of us lol.image.jpg She's also a hipster. She's so silly when I took these glasses of her she nudged my hand back in her direction like she wanted them back.

As you can tell my babies are quite some characters ;p

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

I'm so glad you were able to post these (saw your PM) I love Boo and we had a cat named February Boo.He's so adorable, looks like an Otter in the belly up pic and so sweet eating your cereal, not so covertly, Sorry you had to give him up, ::smileysad: ironically, we had to give up February Boo too, weird coincidence. 

Then there's the beautiful Heidi, who loves the finer things in life and was possibly a human in another life. I love the glasses - so funny that she wanted them back on, I love it when they do that, she does wanna  show what a hipster she is and let everyone know how intelligent she is too! I think she's a beauty, put a little Greyhound & Golden in there and I'm in love for sure! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

KayyLynn

Our pretty little odd-eyed kitty named Gizmo. She was a stray and this was taken back in summer when we found her. She is the best kitty I have ever had, so so very sweet and loving.IMG_88141.JPG

This is Charlie, I have had him since high school but he lives with my mother.

IMG_24301.JPG

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I love when animals/pets have little 'imperfections' like Gizmo's cute-silly eyeball - It makes them even more prefect in my eyes, I think they're more beautiful because of things like that.

They really make me smile twice as much and love them 10x as much! :smileyhappy: <3

I wish your cats were with you in 'body' but I'm certain they're with you in your heart & mind and in spirit -

Even though they're still 'here', I believe their spirit can be with you, I don't think a pet has to be 'gone' to share their spirit with you. That's what makes pets so special and it's why they were put here on Earth - I think God knew we'd need help getting through life and these wonderful creatures are a gift & are our guardians in a way.

***We may think that we rescue many of these animals, I think it's often         the other way around. I know my dogs have rescued me. :smileyhappy:

calamityjane85

Nice crisp clear pictures-I love them!!

SirenPrincess

Charlie is such a beautiful cat!

KayyLynn

Thank you!

KayyLynn

IMG_87971.JPG

You can see her eyes better here, she has one blue and one yellow eye.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 222 replies
  • 655 hearts
  • 58 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • kenny
    • lb1414
    • killahbabe