Londonlover101

Pray for malaysia airlines flight boeing 777-dont give up hope.

yesterday the tragic new struck that malayasia airlines flight from Kuala Lumpaar to bejjing,china had absolutely disappeared off the radar and has not been seen or heard of. this absolutely kills me. I cant imagine the terror or distress these family's feel, all they want to know is if their loved ones are safe, or moved on with god. all I've heard today is "they are gone, its impossible otherwise" I keep believing they are going to be okay but my parents doubt is killing the hope inside me. you cant give up hope, no matter what.pray everyone please just do this please just pray for these people to be safe. there were 239 people on board including infants, im just hoping that they made an emergency landing in the water and they are on a little raft all together and comfortable. Whenever I travel I get on that plane knowing that everyone telling me "its impossible, for it to crash" "highly unlikely" I cant even believe that this plane has gone down We need to have hope and faith and god needs to know this is not there time to come with him, please let these people go and live on this earth until it is time for them to leave,they don't deserve to leave like this. please everyone pray. if it comes to be that this tragedy has become real please just pray that it was quick and there was no fear in their minds.

kssweetheart

Re: Pray for malaysia airlines flight boeing 777-dont give up hope.

This is so pretty. :smileyhappy:

Londonlover101

@kssweetheart your words warmed my heart and soul. thankyou for reminding me to include the rescue workers, as when and if they find these poor people they will be experiencing a horror as well. there has been much speculation over terrorism as a cause, and that just sickens me. the fact that you feel that you believe you have to take the lives of others for what? for your country? for your beliefs? the oil slicks found in the ocean are feared to be where the plane has crashed, but I cant just give up and say "they are gone, they are really dead" because that is giving up hope and faith. you can never give up.

for all the people on here who saw this post, imagine if that was your mum or dad or brother sister, husband or wife. they left for maybe a business opportunity, or a mini vacation of a lifetime. and they said their goodbyes and I love you's and knew they would be safe. If you don't feel terrible about the situation or a least say a prayer, don't come running to me to talk about makeup.

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

Hi Londonlover, I'm glad my words were comforting, when they come from the heart....well, you can't ask for much more than that. I believe you are a lot like me, I'm unable to watch the news and see all of the awful, horrific stories and then walk away and forget about it - I have Much difficulty trying to shake it off, it really stays with me. It helps to say prayers, but I think you and I still feel that hurt. By holding out hope and praying and asking for prayers, we are doing the best we can and I thoroughly believe that the weight of the feelings we carry may help to lighten someones load a bit. It all makes no sense.

Please don't feel hurt if others don't respond to this, we are all at different places in our journey, and maybe they're just not 'there' yet. I know there was a point when I would just say things like 'I'll keep my fingers crossed' because I just wasn't in the place I am now. You put this out there and it has reaped benefits, even if it means that only one more person is praying, that means that you have accomplished something great. Please try not to feel disheartened, you have made a difference, please know that. Hang in there and keep praying. You did a beautiful thing, try to focus on that, okay? Hang in there sweet girl. :smileyhappy:

Maybe others can just send some love or some light or positive thoughts and vibes, or maybe just have a moment of silence. Please don't fret Londonlover, 'you done good'.

pinklissamel

What a horrible thing to happen, brings me to tears to just think of that happening to all those people. I pray for all those on the plane and all the families that are awaiting news.

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

Hi Londonlover - what a beautiful idea this is, it was wonderful of you to think of this and to post it. When I saw the story on TV this morning I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. How these people must be suffering, I cannot even begin to imagine it.

I know that our prayers will be felt by everyone involved in this tragedy in any way, shape or form. I pray that no one will ever experience the pain and horror of an event like this ever again.

I will also pray for the rescue workers, who, in the days, weeks and months to come will still have to endure this nightmare, along with the all of the families, friends and loved ones who may have lost someone dear to them.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 80 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • kssweetheart
    • penelopeblooms
    • leolion
    • rdesigns
    • pinklissamel