drrragon

Post-No-Buy HAULS for April!!!!!

Ladies, I am DYING to see what everybody ends up hauling as you come off your March no-buys.  I know some folks will be extending their no-buys until April 11 too.  If you haven't hauled yet, what are you planning?  And pictures please! ^_^

For myself, I'm pretty sure I will be taking home that lovely Too Faced Sweethearts blush at looooooong last!  So excited!

emmaclaire

Re: Post-No-Buy HAULS for April!!!!!

(0) Hearts

I shall post my haul when my online order comes in on Monday - I went for it with this whole Chic Week thing!

veevali

My Sephora haul after the no buy! Finally! I went a little crazy and may have to return one of those hourglass powders... We'll see...

photo.JPG

The only impulse purchase was the eyeshadows. I was gonna wait till they sent me my free one to pick some up but for $11 a piece and the free palette... I just could resist!! My shopping list has never been so empty though :smileyhappy:

Daniela1387

I'm very excited about this haul since its my first one. I just hope these products live up to the rave reviews I found on them.
1. Anatasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel (Granite): I have dark eyebrows so I hope these can help fill in my eyebrows without making me look silly.
2. Fresh Sugar Lip Polish
3. Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve
4. Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss (Naked)
5. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer
6. OCC Lip Tar (Pretty Boy)
7. Bite Beauty Line and Define Lip Primer
8. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube Original
9. And I used my Beauty Insider points 500 for the Sweet to Meet You

I have to say I'm really disappointed with the samples I got in my tote they were small and just packets. As a VIB I expected to get some really cool and bigger sized samples. This was my first VIB event and must say it was not worth getting there early for samples I could've probably get any other day.

image.jpg 

mkupgk

image.jpg

this week's haul

too faced sweet indulgence palette

benefit oxygen foundation in ivory

too faced romantic eye

too faced natural eye palette

guerlain palette

nude progenius treatment oil

starletta8

Today's birthday haul:

4apr.jpg

Butter London Thames

Butter London Fruit Machine

Butter London Kerfuffle

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Bonheur

Marchesa mini

Bare Minerals on the spot makeup remoer

lylysa

Butterrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

starletta8

Nordstrom was doing a Butter London promo, so I couldn't help myself.  Thames was a free GWP.

That said, I lurve the spring collection this year!

Gamergirl24

Butter London Kerfuffle is so much fun as a toenail color! Also, those Bare Mineral makeup remover q-tips rock.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Oh, great to hear, Gamergirl24!! I work ridulously long hours and ask a lot of my makeup, so the idea of being able to touch up my eye makeup and get rid of the smudges is so exciting.

sephoramusthave

Really? I absolutely LOVE my Benefit fake up concealer. I have light. I dont have any issues under my eyes, I dont have dark circles, I dont have fine lines/wrinkles (am 24), I dont have puffyness...so I mainly use a bit of concealer there to make my makeup look uniform. I love that its hydrating and easy to blend in, I dont have to pull or tug at my delicate eye area to get it to blend in, and the color is great. It does leave a dewy finish which I dont like under my eyes so I set it with my rimmel london stay matte powder in transparent and it stays put and looks flawless all day. Its not cakey at all. LOVE.

veevali

I can't seem to upload the photo I took of my haul, so this is what I got from the drugstore:

-Covergirl 3-in-1 Foundation

-Loreal Magi Lumi Concealer

-Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in Berry Ready and Mocha Muse

-Clear Strong Lengths Shampoo and Conditioner (I got for free! There's was a coupon for 4.99, which was the sale price of each bottle.)

Not a huge haul, but I'm still waiting for the 11th for sephora. Although I'm going to the store to pick up some of the point perks tomorrow...

Fabz

(0) Hearts

Let me know how you like that foundation, I have seen a couple people with it but haven't taken the plunge yet... I have 3 foundations already!

drrragon

@quenbee -- oh noooooo!!! so sad the Blinc Amplified didn't work! :smileysad: But thanks for letting us know it's such a dud!  

quenbee

Thanks.  Since i already use the original, i had high hopes for his version.  I was so bummed out!  

I used the benefit fake up and have mixed feelings.  Covers nicely but it has the clear product around the concealer which seemed to make the places I covered up look shiny and greasy!  I will have to give it another try!

lylysa

I got to play with the Fake Up concealer and I noticed it was very dewy/moist looking too. I suppose it would be good for dry under eyes/skin or if one just prefers the dewy look. How did it look/wear after you applied some powder?

quenbee

Oh lylysa it looked even worse!  I am starting to get some fine and not so fine lines under my eyes and thought fake up would be great.  Not so much!   the powder I used was Bobbi brown sheer finish loose powder in pale yellow.  Every line and wrinkle came right out.  Do you think I should try a different powder maybe?

lylysa

Oh my! Maybe a translucent powder or one that isn't so yellow. What kind of brush did you use?

quenbee

Reapplied last night with LM loose setting powder and the camouflage powder brush and it was better - less yellow more translucent

I tried the benefit fake up again this morning too. Much Better results this time.  I used it right before my LM tinted moisturizer in Nude. It actually looked really nice.  I think what made it look off yesterday was the matte face and dewy undereye. 

lylysa

Ooo, good to know you got a good balance of application going on!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@drragon- Whaa????

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 138 replies
  • 256 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave