drrragon

Post-No-Buy HAULS for April!!!!!

Ladies, I am DYING to see what everybody ends up hauling as you come off your March no-buys.  I know some folks will be extending their no-buys until April 11 too.  If you haven't hauled yet, what are you planning?  And pictures please! ^_^

For myself, I'm pretty sure I will be taking home that lovely Too Faced Sweethearts blush at looooooong last!  So excited!

beautylovingirl

Re: Post-No-Buy HAULS for April!!!!!

@drrragon&MoreGun- Does this mean we're in business?O_O

drrragon

Absolutely!  Just let me finish skimming my copy of "Business for Dummies"!  Um, what's an OH?

MoreGun89

an exclamation :smileywink:

drrragon

aaaaahahhaa i thought it was an abbreviation for some other essential business entity!  duuuuuuuuh :smileyvery-happy:

MoreGun89

We need a makeup formulator, a means to mass produce, and an attorney, OH and business license.  Then yes, yes we are lol

drrragon

LOL! that would be so much fun!

yeah the pic MoreGun took is so pretty with all those pinks and plums, even the color of the background really helps bring out the pinks!  all very harmonious looking colorwise.  i'd probably photoshop out the shampoo bottle though, hahaha.

MoreGun89

lol agreed and I like your name best :smileytongue:  I LOVE burgundy, it makes everything look more classy somehow :smileyhappy:  I should have moved the products down a little though, the border where the fabric design changes looks a little funny, and the shampoo bottle can stay, just need to change the color on it to a darker tone :smileytongue:

drrragon

fine, the shampoo can stay, but at least wrap it in pink tissue paper or something!  I was just thinking the gold-ish type fabric really brings out details like the perfume bottle top, the detailing in the Guerlain cover, and the color of one of the Hourglass powders.  (yes i am weird staring at photos of other people's hauls)

MoreGun89

well if it works, it works, if the border stays it should've gone diagonally across a quarter of the picture to add an abstract mystique to it :smileyvery-happy:

drrragon

haha now it feels like we are arranging a still life in an art studio!  that's what i love about makeup, the products themselves can be so beautiful!

MoreGun89

(0) Hearts

precisely, everything about it is just lovely ^.^

beautylovingirl

@MoreGun- Hey see your creative too we can make the sign big enough for three. (Just Sayin) 0.0

MoreGun89

The Beautiful DrrraGun?

drrragon

hahaha that's so funny!  love it!!  BeautyLovin DrrraGun?

beautylovingirl

@drrragon- I love the matchy-matchy wording in describing MoreGun's collection very descriptive. I use nudey nude alot when I'm describing colors. We might just have to start a line of our own stuff. :smileysurprised:  We've already got the names ^.^

MoreGun89

I see a company named The Beauty Drrragon, with a bunch of ridiculously cutsie buttons names in your future *wiggles fingers ominously* ooooooEEEEEEooooooo

lreagan

I went to the store today just to buy something little and inexpensive to get a couple of the new 100pt perks and ended up spending $80! Ugh, hate how that happens.

haul.jpg

Korres Pomegranate Makeup Removing Wipes

Benefit Fake Up

Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Covet

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface

Not pictured: the Givenchy Le Rouge and Stila Convertible Color 100 point perks, samples of Nars Sheer Glow Foundation and Korres Brightening Sleeping facial

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@incinci- Nice Haul ! You must have read the message " GO BIG OR GO HOME! :smileyhappy: I love to see other people when they know how to shop!

ChicDabbler

Ahhhh! My Post no-buy package finally arrived! Glad the UPS man wasn't there cuz I grabbed it and torn it open like a mad woman on Black Friday.

2013-04-03 19.15.31.jpg- Koh Gen Do Premium powder

- Plantscription Eye cream (silly me! it dropped from the basket before I check out and I didn't notice until after I placed the order. Soooo many thanks to Keelybt for the help).

- Benefit Fake up concealer sample

- Fresh Soy cleanser

- Soap & Glory body butter.

I can't help but brought the Shiseido for my mom so I can get the Givenchy lipstick. So, I guess I'll just waste the Apr 15% on something tiny just to get bag of samples. =X

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

That Koh Gen Do powder looks fancy. Tell us how it works for you. 

MoreGun89

(0) Hearts

Wooohoo!  You have to let me kno how the koh gen do powder is :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 138 replies
  • 256 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • emmaclaire
    • aviscardi
    • drrragon
    • lylysa