drrragon

Post-No-Buy HAULS for April!!!!!

Ladies, I am DYING to see what everybody ends up hauling as you come off your March no-buys.  I know some folks will be extending their no-buys until April 11 too.  If you haven't hauled yet, what are you planning?  And pictures please! ^_^

For myself, I'm pretty sure I will be taking home that lovely Too Faced Sweethearts blush at looooooong last!  So excited!

bananachoox3

Re: Post-No-Buy HAULS for April!!!!!

Anything for you drrragon! I'll post it tonight.

drrragon

Heheheeee yay thanks!!! <3

aviscardi

I wish the coupons worked on beauty lol. I still want the 217 and a few others, that aren't like the sigma versions.

aviscardi

[ Edited ]

Ah I can't wait! I was SO very low on my clinique take the day off remover, and then they had the promo for the SB CC cream sample, so i had to order then lol. I got that and then origins  white tea toner, and i was low on my clinique gel moisturizer so i ordered that little over a week ago... so that knocked off a few things from my list

then i got a renewed vib 10% code LOL. and they had that plantscription eye cream offer SOo.... hmm yea i got the SB under eye primer, which my sample ran out and unexpectedly tried the new nars concealer... haha and i still have to get during vib wk- a new mufe fdn, the sb cc cream, my fresh soy cleanser and now that i exchanged the concealer today, i saw the mufe 28 purple lippie :smileyhappy: *sigh, deep breath*

MoreGun89

I'm waiting on something to arrive, then I will post the sum total of goods as well as a picture, will probably have it up by Thursday with good weather and shipping speed willing! :smileytongue:

veevali

I'm gonna wait for the 11th to do a sephora haul, but I'm going to target tonight so I may pick up a couple drugstore items (if I do, I'll post a pic later).

For sephora, I want to get a couple buxom lip products, some skincare staples, and I really really want to try the hourglass ambient lighting powders. I can't decide between mood and dim. Anyone have any experience/suggestions?

drrragon

I have Diffused because my skin is more yellow-toned with some red areas and I don't like to add more pink than I have to (except blush).  I love how finely milled this powder is, it seems super high quality to me.  Also love that it gives a very soft, subtle glow to my skin without using any sparkles or glitter at all!  From what I understand Ethereal, Dim and Diffused are more all-over setting powders whereas the other three are shimmery enough to use as highlighters.

colorobsession

I've got so much on my shopping list, I don't know what I'm ultimately going to decide on! Here are a few things I'm debating:

swfupload_3355224785400918999.jpgMake Up Forever Lip Line Perfector

swfupload_5471000265794238053.jpg

Bumble & Bumble Thickening Full Form Mousse (and also the Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner)

swfupload_2747137056032511828.jpgDr Jart+ BB Cream Set

swfupload_8569350073889273032.jpgLORAC Private Affair Collection (or maybe the PRO Palette, because I've heard such awesome things about it!)

And I guess that it was maybe a blessing in disguise that I never got the VIB email about the eye cream, because it's less temptation to spend before the event on the 11th. Last year I just got an empty tote and the umbrella...the store near me is really crappy about giving out samples. The sales associates like to hover, but if you ask them for samples they seem annoyed. Oye. I find the mods here and on the Sephora fb page are super nice, though. I wish I could clone them and bring them to my local Sephora!

veevali

I purchased the Dr. Jart BB cream set a while ago, and I figured I would let you know that they are all different shades.

It's great to try out all of the different ones. But if you could get to the store and ask for samples, then you can save the money on the set and get the full size of the one you really like :smileyhappy: I did some swatches for you in order of the photo above.

photo.JPG

rainbow781

(0) Hearts

Nice haul, what do you think of the Dr. Jart BBs and the Lorac Palette?

bananachoox3

I also brought the one in Dim. Love it, use it everyday. I also want to pick up either Diffused or Mood next.

kd006

I bought it in dim light about 2 weeks ago and it's amazing... I seriously just cant imagine not having it now. I have dry skin so it helps to make me look a little more fresh. Let me know which one you buy because I might be looking to pick up other ones with the sale coming up! Why not right?! :smileyhappy:

veevali

Thanks everyone! I feel like dim is the most popular based on reviews onlines/youtube, but mood just went out of stock online. I just found out that there will be an hourglass event at my local sephora this weekend so I'm going to try to go get an "expert" opionion. The problem is that with the price I only want to get one, but I really want like four...

drrragon

(0) Hearts

hopefully you can swatch them when you get to that event!  it should help you decide :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Well, I HAVE to take advantage of the Origins Plantscription eye cream promo, altho I was almost unable to due to clumsiness on my part when ordering (but thanks to the mod here, I got one). I ordered Koh Gen Do premium powder with it, cuz it's online only and the $70 price tag doesn't hurt as much when I know I'm getting a $40 free item with it. Since my credit card is not charged until today, does this count as......ok, nvm.

When I go instore, I really just want the bag of samples and nothing else, so I just intend to buy the SPF lotion for my ma (she's running out of it).

aviscardi

lol i was just saying on another thread, how could you not take advantage of the origins promo . I usually miss them but i happened to be checking my email when i got it and then i ran to Sephora on my break =P

veevali

(0) Hearts

I can't wait for the samples! Last year the samples kind of sucked but I got an umbrella that I use all the time.

quenbee

(0) Hearts

Oh I got that umbrella last year too. i was expecting a compact little thing, but I was pleasantly surprised! It was a big golf umbrella! I didn't get any samples or anything else either!   I wonder what they will do this year!

sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

*rubs hands together*

Oh man. I'm planning on getting a lot of natural skincare/makeup from Sprouts. They are doing away with a few lines so everything is on sale in the sale section. There's all natural lipbalms, cleansers, scrubs, masks, toners, day creams, eye creams, blushes, lipglosses,  night creams, serums etc. Hold me back y'all.

From drugstore I need mascara and some more rimmel london stay matte powders.

From cosmetic company outlets I need origins youthtopia foundation in 02 and 03 shades. And maybe some MAC stuffs too.

From Sephora I need Benefit Fake up concealer, and KVD foundation and I'm not going in the store until that foundation is back in stock. It was supposed to be back at the end of march, its now april and still sold out.

violalea

(0) Hearts

beautytester,

I keep reading about a bag of samples that you have mentioned. Last year my friend only got a tote with nothing in it. So this year every store will give out a bag of sample for VIBs or just depend on the stores? Thanks.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

It depends on the store. From what one store associate told me, the company does not provide stores with samples for specific events, so whether or not they give away samples, and what kind and how much depends on the inventory of individual store. The big Sephora I usually go to just gave me an empty bag , but the little Sephora that I went to for the last event actually set aside samples for VIB periodically just so they can have good samples for these kind of events. So, yeah, call the store you want to go and ask about bag of samples. =/

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 138 replies
  • 256 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • emmaclaire
    • aviscardi
    • drrragon
    • lylysa