1930sbella

Phone case!!!

Check out Sephora's new phone case!!!

s1532431-main-Sgrid.jpg

spoiledbrat

Re: Phone case!!!

this is free advertising for Sephora - i refuse to waste 250 pts on the case on principal - $25 are you kidding me? - where are they made? in the USA? these cost less than $2 to make if made out of US - these could be free, one person

bratknits

I don't understand the practice in general.  Everyone always goes bonkers for those soda points so they can get a logo emblazoned hat or whatever I guess the diabetes from drinking all the soda is a bonus.  If I'm going to walk around and advertise for something shouldn't they be paying me?

Titian06

@bratknits - I've been saying that for years!  Pro athletes get PAID millions to sport a logo; why should I have to PAY to do the same thing?  Pay me, too!

Kyndra

[ Edited ]

I love this one and have the points for it but I have an iPhone 5 :smileysad:

annonymous1

They have it for the 5 :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

When you go to check out, the Iphone 5 case is there.

Kyndra

thank you! I'm near like 6 stores though, I'll call a local one and see if they have it before ordering anything online

jellybean917

My fiance just bought me a new phone, as I dropped my other one in the toilet (not a smartphone...let's just say its proper place was in the toilet). Anyway, I wanted an iPhone so that I could get a Sehora case, but for some reason that wasn't a good enough "pro" point for the iPhone over the HTC One to him. I love my new phone though! Sephora, make me a cute case please!

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

How strange that he didn't get you the phone that you wanted. That seems to be the only "pro" point that should matter.

arielaaaaaaaa

I have the other two! But I like this one alot!! But Sooooo not worth another 250 points! I'd rather buy it!

ragdoll4mom

I was just looking at the new cases and thinking how chic looking they are.  I definitely like it better than the one with the heart on it.

melde

It's free advertising for Sehora so it would be nice if it was a 100 point perk or promo code.... :smileywink:

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

yes, it would be nice if they just sold it. Say, for $25 :smileyhappy:.

lilyyy

I wish they would just sell this. I want it but not enough to spend 250 points.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • annonymous1
    • lilyyy
    • ragdoll4mom
    • melde