ContentlyKayKay

Pets?

I'm feeling bummed today since my kitty is very sick and I can't be home right now to take care of him... Normally if I'm having a bad day, my fiance knows to just text me a picture of one of my 2 kitties and it'll definitely make me smile. Anyone feel up for sharing some pics of their little furry buddies? My two kitties are Niko 9 y/o black short haired (he's the sick one :smileysad: ) and Yuki who is 2. I'm totally okay with being a crazy cat lady. No shame.

Niko being ashame of his weight.JPGNiko REALLY into soccer.JPGNiko being a rockstar.JPGcuddles.JPGYuki with her fave toy.JPG

beautylovingirl

Re: Pets?

@hellokristyxo- My comment was for you about your dog. I think my computer is going nuts. But he is so adorable!

hellokristyxo

Thank you! :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

How did I miss this thread? I love fur babies! Fingers crossed we're getting a Doberman in the Fall. For now we like to kidnap my parent's Tibetan Spaniel. He's a sweetie & I wish we could have him more often, but he's also a big pain in my butt! He's afraid of people (except my boyfriend... which he loves more than me ;( ), cameras, beeping noises, cell phones... But he loves to steal warm spots, eat ears/noses, slugs, frogs, crickets, milk & ice cream, expensive cheese... (no bread products or cheap cheese) It's been about 5 weeks since we've last had him & I miss him so much

bigs.jpgbigs2.jpg

hellokristyxo

So cute!!!!

beautylovingirl

Oh my gosh! So adorable those eyes just make you melt!

hellokristyxo

Here is my Bruschi :smileyhappy: image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

mkupgk

I love your dog!

hellokristyxo

(0) Hearts

Thanks! He is sort of adorable!! Lol. 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@lowrah- Sorry your dog was sick and glad he's better. What was wrong. I saw you posted about him having valium before his vet visit?

@kenny- Your dogs are so adorable. They look like 3 little kids that have been playing and all three come together for a quick picture.

lowrah

In case anyone cares/remembers, my dog that I posted about earlier is doing a lot better. The vet put him on a prescription diet and dasuquin and they seem to be helping his problems. He gets Valium before vet appointments now, and they make him stop turning blue. I'll try to post a picture of him later.

lylysa

That's great, Lowrah!!! :smileyhappy: Glad to hear he's doing better!

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

@babybear I sent you a message with some items to read during this hard time.

kenny

swfupload_1183621964210789883.jpg

Don't worry I know how it is to love an animal. They just become family members! I have 3, all from the SPCA.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@rawrxjasmine-OMG! Both dogs are adorable but oooh cupcake just makes you fall in love immediately it's those eyes!

beautylovingirl

@ContentlyKayKay- I really hope things get better for your kitty. It just breaks my heart thinking about a sick animal or seeing all the strays and abused animals on TV. I swear if I had a big enough place and yard I would take and love every single one I see (which would be about a thousand or so). My husband thinks I'm crazy because everytime I see one on the side of the road I want to feed it and make sure it's ok. Not crazy just want to make it better for them:smileyhappy:

ContentlyKayKay

Aww you have a very big heart and that's amazing!! Thank you very much for your positive thoughts!

beautylovingirl

@makeupmaven- Sorry for your loss we have a cocker spaniel that we've had for 13 years and I couldn't imagine losing her. But it's like you said at least you can still dream about her.

@babybear04- So Sorry about your dog they are so much like a family member and you get so attached. Hope you feel better soon.

makeupmaven

Thank you! I'm just glad to have known her, she was just so sweet. And very cute/ beautiful in a funny way (part siamese w/ calico coloring, sort of cross eyed bright blue eyes)...she'd squeak and hold your hand to her if you were petting her. And pick up a hamburger and steal it...dig shrimp shells out of the trash...beg for spicy thai food and ribs. Eat avocados and tomatoes (because she was thirsty from diabetes).

Tito's 14...we have her on Fancy Feast (she is very particular about flavors also)...protein is what cats need, they don't eat carbs in the wild and dry food contributed to getting Pinky sick. Tito loves bacon, pulled pork, ribs, roast chicken, cheese, scones. She sqeaked the other day while trotting, hilarious. Very baby like in her (young) middle-age. She'll be around for awhile we hope! Her head rolls and kisses are the best.

Anyways just writing this to acknowledge how human our little friends are!

makeupmaven

Aww I've totally been there...we had a cat w/ diabetes, unfortunately we caught it too late and even though we tried giving her insulin we eventually had to put her down. She was a great cat, so sweet and beautiful. She would have kept hanging on just for us. I miss Pinky cat and dream about her often!

Luckily we still have her "sister" Tito (not really her sister but they were my husband's cats from when he was a teenager; Tito is a girl but they thought she was a boy at first so that's why she's named Tito). Tito inherited some of Pinky's extra cuteness. Tito also became a lot more needy (she was the princess and became the queen), so it's like having 2 cats now.

I've been sick this week and Tito has been taking good care of me. So here's some photos of me asleep on my couch w/ her cuddling w/ me (one w/ my husband...and yes I am asleep w/ makeup on...after a night of dancing).

Hope these cheer you up! They are really like little people! <3tgtito.jpgtgnoahtito.jpg

ContentlyKayKay

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your kitty!! It's very hard to make that decision but you don't want to see them suffer. So sorry :smileysad:

Queen Tito looks SO sweet!!! Thank you for sharing this! So precious

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 106 replies
  • 241 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa