ContentlyKayKay

Pets?

I'm feeling bummed today since my kitty is very sick and I can't be home right now to take care of him... Normally if I'm having a bad day, my fiance knows to just text me a picture of one of my 2 kitties and it'll definitely make me smile. Anyone feel up for sharing some pics of their little furry buddies? My two kitties are Niko 9 y/o black short haired (he's the sick one :smileysad: ) and Yuki who is 2. I'm totally okay with being a crazy cat lady. No shame.

Niko being ashame of his weight.JPGNiko REALLY into soccer.JPGNiko being a rockstar.JPGcuddles.JPGYuki with her fave toy.JPG

lylysa

Re: Pets?

@ Contentlykaykay, awww, yawning cat!!!

ContentlyKayKay

hehe yep! That's been my phone screen saver for a lil over a year, my fave photo of him!

kimmi1115

I'm loving all the critter pictures!!  I'm on campus right now, so it will be later before I can post about the family zoo lol.  

@ContentlyKayKay  I love your kitty pictures!  I hope he gets to feeling better soon. He looks like a humorous sweetheart.  I love their names, too.

@Kalex  Please post an updated pic! lol  They grow up too fast.

@arielaaaaaa  Aww, she loves the camera!

@

ContentlyKayKay

(0) Hearts

I know!! These photos are definitely putting a big grin on my face, which is much needed! I can't wait to see your critters!! Thanks so much for the positive thoughts! Yes, Niko's definitely a character. He's moved to the east coast and back with me, no regrets :smileywink: It's cute because Yuki means snow in Japanese and my sister named her new grey kitty Ame which means rain in Japanese. Weather cousins.

arielaaaaaaaa

Lol yeah she does. i hae dozens of pics, she loves taking pictures.

arielaaaaaaaa

IMG_0423.jpgSuch a Cute thread. I love my dog! Well she's my sisters dog so i guess i'm her Auntie!! I have a million and one pictures of her but here are my top favs!! 
IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0195.JPG

ContentlyKayKay

awww! She's just a ham for the camera! Those sad puppy eyes are daaaangerous! There's no denying those eyes & she knows it! I know how you feel, I have a lot of photos on my phone, and a ridiculous amount of them are either my cats, my sister's cats, or my mom's dogs lol. 

p.s. I like the pooch's eyeliner :smileywink:

joss009

IMG_0018.jpgMy baby Mr. Owens, we wish Niko a speedy recovery!

ContentlyKayKay

(0) Hearts

OH GOODNESS! Look at this miiiister!! So handsome, a Niko cousin! I love his big ears, SO cute! Thank you very much for the well wishes, give Mr. Owens a pet for me :smileyhappy: 

pinklissamel

Awww im so sorry he is sick. That is so hard cause theres nothing you can do to help them. Sending you {{{hugs}}} to help you thru this!!!!

ContentlyKayKay

THANK YOU pinklissamel! <333 *hugs back* That's EXACTLY how it is. It's so hard to watch, & he definitely wanted to be comforted since he doesn't ever lay in bed with us when my fiance is in bed, and he's been sleeping with us every night since his symptoms. He's staying overnight at the vet though, so hopefully we'll see some changes soon! Thank you so much for the positive thoughts!! 

dianabt

How cute!

Here's my little guy Rocky- he's only 2 years old and 7 pounds lol tiny little thing! :smileyhappy:

rocky1.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ContentlyKayKay

aww just a little guy!! He's adorable!! Did he just go nuts with all that grass and space ? hehe

lylysa

Just look at his little nose!!! ^_^

drrragon

hahahhaa pic #3 made me laugh and then #4 laugh even more!  awesome cats!

ContentlyKayKay

(0) Hearts

hahaha these two little rascals are ridiculous and easy entertainment for me haha. 

catherineu2

Sorry to hear about your kitty :smileysad: My bunny Ruby isn't doing very well right now. I hope Niko feels better soon.

ContentlyKayKay

Thanks Catherineu2 <3 He's staying overnight at the vet tonight, hoping to hear more in the morning. I REALLY appreciate the positive thoughts, it means a lot! So so sorry to hear about your bunny :smileysad: I hope Ruby makes a speedy recovery! What type of bun is it? <3 lil buns!

rawrxjasmine

It's not letting me post the pictures of my puppies! I will try again later.

kalex

[ Edited ]

DSC00302.JPG

Aw!  I used to have a black kitty.  Her name was Sammy Jo.  She was known for randomly attacking your ankles as you innocently walked through the house.

I posted this pic of my dogs about a year ago.  I'll have to go through my files to find an updated one.  The little one (Cleo) is as big as the big one (Ariel) now.

(Sorry about the pic - it's all stretched and I don't know why.)

ContentlyKayKay

(0) Hearts

Oh my lordy!!! LOOK AT THEM! SO cute!!! Cute names as well!! Are they bffs and play together? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 106 replies
  • 241 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • lowrah