bananachoox3

Pet Peeves

What are some of your pet peeves? Whether its beauty related or not. One of mine is when people walk up the escalator when the stairs are right next it. Especially when they wait for their turn on the escalator instead of taking the stairs. 

lylysa

Re: Pet Peeves

LOL! Pokemon pet peeve!

P.S. It's RDJ's birthday today too!

DTalksAll

- Wet sponge in the sink- SQUEEZE it out

- People who drive slow on a single lane road & then speed up as soon as it splits to a double lane. Just let me pass you! 

- Friends who make good money yet are extremely cheap & refuse to chip in for things. 

- People who don't get my Sephora addiction, then come to me for advice. It's not my fault your 30 & don't know what conturing is LOL! 

arielaaaaaaaa

Lol I love the last one! My sister always says i spend way too much time online in the store, And goes on and on, then when she needs something, she ask me!! I just want to tell her NO! Lol but i would never

emmaclaire

Beauty related:

- When people pull their eyelids to apply eyeliner!  GAH!  Stop that!

- When sales associates spray perfume on you without asking.  Some people are sensitive to scents, that's just not OK!

Not beauty related:

- When people scrape their silverware on their plates - NO.  

- When people use the word "good" instead of "well."  I understand when non-native English speakers make mistakes but if the only language you've ever spoken is English you should really understand the difference.

- Also when people mess up your/you're and there/their. Simple stuff.

Spyski

Most of my pet peeves happen in the work place

-Comes into work, sets coffee down. Post-its with urgent messages scattered around my computer first thing in the morning. Joy.

-Boss keeps his HUGE golden retriever at the offices. He's a pretty good dog, but stop licking my hands where slobber gets all over my mouse. I also think its cruel for such an outgoing dog to be locked up in an office building everyday :smileysad: 

-When I'm working on something that has a deadline coming up, then get pulled out of my "zone" to work on something unrelated to what I'm doing. It takes a hot minute to get back into my focus "zone" after that.

-Having one boss tell me something while the other boss tells me differently. i.e. "I need this design drafted by noon", "I don't like that design period"!

Others not related to work

Gum smacking, slowwwwww drivers (welcome to the south), items that don't have the price on it, retractable shower head pointed at me in the mornings...then I turn it on unknowingly it was pointed toward me, people using their EBT card to literally fill up their shopping cart at the grocery store (sometimes I've seen two shopping carts per one customer on food stamps)...this list can go on and on and on haha

chiararaiden

I have a ton of pet peeves as well, but my number one is inconsiderate people, in all aspects of life!... use your turn signal, wait in line like the rest of us, say excuse me in a nice way, not in a way that points out that I am in your way, don't leave your cart in the middle of the isle.... the list goes on ;-)

Ellenmae

I get the heebie jeebies when people put on eyeliner and lipstick from the store testers. its all ages

rawrxjasmine

Hmmm... When people pick their teeth with objects they should not pick their teeth with! My boyfriend and best friend use their straws when we go get food, it drives me crazy. I almost want to carry around floss!

kalex

People with the hiccups make me want to punch them.  Drink water, hold your breath, stand on your head...  I don't care.  Just go away until your hiccups are gone!

Also, the word "amazeballs".

arielaaaaaaaa

Lol, this really made me laugh! How funny!

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

@bananachoox3- We don't have any in stock right now:smileysurprised: but we'll call ya when they come in. OK?

bananachoox3

I'll be waiting ;D

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

@bananachoox3- Sorry for hijacking your thread we'll give you a free eyeshadow palette. ok? ^.^

bananachoox3

LOL @beautylovingirl its fineee but I would love a free eyeshadow palette :smileyvery-happy: ahah

drrragon

@bananachoo -- hmm you might be the right demographic....would you respond well to a pokemon-themed eyeshadow palette? :smileyvery-happy:  

yeah and sorry about threadjacking :smileyvery-happy:

bananachoox3

lolll I would! Pretty sure it will be cute packaging, I'm a sucker for cute packaging.

beautylovingirl

@MoreGun- Aww my little boy loves Pokemon. OK we can keep the sign. ^.^

beautylovingirl

@MoreGun- No it's not over we're just getting started..But we do need to talk about the sign. K

beautylovingirl

@drrragon- I know it's so random but I don't get the picture. If MoreGun thinks it's our new sign I think we're gonna have to talk about it.

drrragon

ok you girls have really done it now.  i moved to the other side of my apt and now my other next door neighbor thinks i'm crazy from laughing so much.

it does sorta look drrraGuny though doncha think? :smileyvery-happy:

MoreGun89

Bwahaha!  Oh goodness, but life is good at least :smileytongue:  And sure, you have to understand that in my mind that this is a pink sloth... I can find you a dragon :smileywink: 

swfupload_3457344434295952667.gif

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 112 replies
  • 278 hearts
  • 40 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • runy
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa