bananachoox3

Pet Peeves

What are some of your pet peeves? Whether its beauty related or not. One of mine is when people walk up the escalator when the stairs are right next it. Especially when they wait for their turn on the escalator instead of taking the stairs. 

drrragon

Re: Pet Peeves

I'm gonna have to Skype my little nephew to ask him which pokemon that is....I insist we have at least one product with this cute little dragon on the packaging too! :smileytongue:

MoreGun89

I'll keep the name a secret so that it can be a conversation starter then, :smileytongue: and I wonder how much the licensing fee for that costs XD I could see it on an eyeshadow palette or something.   Anywho, be back soon, pie time!  

drrragon

actually now i'm wondering if pokemon-themed makeup would go over well with the Tokidoki crowd....

MoreGun89

Oh dear god, no, no it is not and never will be O.o

beautylovingirl

OK Seriously has no one seen the funny I made about what my pet peeve is and I said when people ask me what my pet peeve is. (Ya get it don't ya)??

drrragon

Yes, it was funny and silly :smileyhappy: 

MoreGun89

swfupload_6281966650318242038.jpg

drrragon

MoreGun!  come back here and explain yourself!  LOL!

MoreGun89

Totally did! :smileyvery-happy: 

drrragon

what the ----- ????  LOL!!!!  so random!

MoreGun89

It's a Slowpoke, the sloth Pokemon... >.> sort of a commentary of the joke being corny, but enjoyed still :smileyhappy:  Also they're good at catching fish with their tails *puts down the Game Boy*

drrragon

thank goodness you came back to explain.  that would've kept me up all night.  i love absurd humor!

bananachoox3

LMAO @moregun89, I love my pokemon! I have my gameboy somewhere in this house. 

MoreGun89

1st gen FTW!  :smileyvery-happy:

bananachoox3

Thats the one I have! I end have my Pokemon Gold Verison.

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

@ilovetopurplefy- That's just gross! Ooooh wait I just thought of another pet peeve, when we are out eating and the person at the nex table or  the booth behind us is trying to hack up a lung or making that noise when their trying to get their snot coughed up.

ilovetopurplefy

Ewwww that's nasty! Another pet peeve I have is when the girls in my grade in school (I'm a senior) they bite their nails and leave bitten off pieces of nail and nail polish flakes all over their desks, my desk and and they get into my school bag. It makes me cringe because I love having my nails painted and nice looking.  It's disgusting, unhealthy, and and unsanitary.

ilovetopurplefy

My biggest pet peeve is people touching my hair when I'm having a really good hair day. Instead of just complimenting me, they feel the need to touch my hair. It crosses the line. I don't know where their hands have been! They could have just used the bathroom without washing their hands or just went to KFC and had some chicken, etc.

MoreGun89

Ewwwwww, I hear you on the no hair touching thing, the only people allowed to touch it are my fiance, my roommate, my masseuse, and my stylist.  Not even my own mother is allowed to touch it XD

ilovetopurplefy

[ Edited ]

I only let my mom, my cousin and my stylist touch my hair because they know what products works for me. Sometimes I can't see my stylist so my mom  or cousin help me.

sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

Hmm...I'm very much a go with the flow kinda person, takes a lot to piss me off.

I dont like it when people take my drink and take a sip from MY lid or straw. At LEAST take the lid off and use your own straw. I'm all for sharing, but not that way. Same thing with food. Help yourself to whatever you want, but use your own fork. Dont take my fork and slobber on it.

I'm all for hugs and I dont mind being touched, but I did have a person that I only met *once* run up to me, kiss me on the top of my head and act like we were besties since kindergarten. And it was weird.

I also hate it when I see people in public bathrooms not wash their hands ($#%$#$%$#), not flush the toilet (I cant tell you how many times I've seen blood and feces and urine and everything!!) or have a conversation on their cell phone while sitting on the toilet. Especially if there's people in line waiting!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 112 replies
  • 278 hearts
  • 40 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • runy
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • elea33