CzaCee

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

Hi ladies. I made a thread to discuss my favorite show on earth, PLL. lol. :smileyhappy: Hopefully, I can meet fellow PLL addicts here. C'mon, let's share our A-theories!! :smileyhappy:

Do you think Ali is alive?

CzaCee

Re: PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

if Ali is indeed alive, a lot of things would actually make sense. maybe the evil team aka the A-team is torturing the liars to make Ali come out because Ali has something against them that could potentially ruin main A's life. so they are just using the liars to lure Ali back to Rosewood so they can kill her off for good because Ali keeps on protecting the liars.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

What about Ravenswood?? Anyone gonna watch that! I'm curious about it! And Caleb is in it?? 

caliglow66

(0) Hearts

I had no intentions of watching it until I saw that Caleb is in it, now I HAVE to see what's it about. I'm thinking that PLL is coming to an end soon and will lead into Ravenswood instead. If Ali is really alive and we see her on the Halloween special, I don't think there will be much of a story left (other than tying up loose ends).

arielaaaaaaaa

I don't think Pretty Little Liars is close to an end at all actually. I think it's going to continue cause it has such a huge fan base! Ravenswood is a spin off of it. Like how Private Practice was a spin off of Grey's Anatomy, Didn't mean it was ending. 

DTalksAll

nah. looks blah. :smileysad: 

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I'm so going to watch it! But i think Caleb might leave Pretty Little Liars possibly!

jellybean917

Late reply, as I just had time to watch the midseason finale, but Caleb can't leave! I've got a huge crush on him lol

Is Ravenswood a new show coming out? I'll have to look into this.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I just have a feeling he might leave, but it premieres after the Halloween PLL episode. It looks so mysterious so i can't just not watch it! 

CzaCee

or maybe he's just following Aria? and he got mad because Aria didn't tell him that A is torturing them again? he's not wearing a hoodie. just a black coat. ughhhh. pll is so trivial.

Ezra is board shorts. But not A. HOW CAN EZRA BE FRIGGIN A if he has not known from the start that Malcolm isn't his child?! c'mon. that's not very A-material.

also, i won't believe Ali is alive until I see her face to face with the liars!!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Agreed on the whole Ezra thing. 

I never read the books, but heard that A was actually Ali's twin sister, so maybe that's what they are doing? Or a spin off since Ali climbed out of the dirt would be Ali is alive & A, but her twin sister is the one they buried? 

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I think Ali is alive. I don't understand the whole Ezra situation though. It's probably like the whole Toby thing. Made us think he was Team A but he was doing it to protect Spencer!!

CzaCee

I KNEW IT!!!!!!! EZRA!!!!!!! i wasn't surprised actually. lol.

So the leaked video on tumblr was true after all.

DTalksAll

OMG..... The last 5 seconds.... 

arielaaaaaaaa

I just don't understand!!! What is going on. Not Ezra!!!! :smileysad:

how could it be Ezra

CzaCee

summer finale episode tomorrow! can't wait!!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Ahhhh me too! 

arielaaaaaaaa

I can't wait either. I hope we get some sort of answer about who A is! 

CzaCee

can't wait for today's episode! :smileyhappy:

CzaCee

Do you think Cece and Wren are working together?

CzaCee

yes. maggie. ugh that girl's so bad. i'm not an ezria shipper but somehow, i wish aria answered that call ezra made. it seems like ezra lost everything because of what Maggie did.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 34 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • caliglow66
    • lolo01
    • CzaCee
    • jellybean917