Our Guilty Pleasure: Real Housewives of New Jersey, Season 5

AlwaysGlamorous

Our Guilty Pleasure: Real Housewives of New Jersey, Season 5

Ladies, as promised, here is a thread for us to discuss the drama, the chaos and the tanning that is RHNJ all season long!  

Season 5 premiere is TONIGHT on Bravo! 

swfupload_397904400660255347.jpg

Although we live in different time zones, I was wondering how everyone feels about attempting our own live chat during the show sometime during the season? Let me know what you darlings think about that.

Discuss and Enjoy!!

xxx Always Glam

kd006

Re: Our Guilty Pleasure: Real Housewives of New Jersey, Season 5

I knew you would be all over this post when you saw it but I noticed you hadn't been on quite as much so it slipped by you but I'm glad you found the thread!!

beautylovingirl

@dannyc- I'm not at fan of the Long Island Princess show either I tried watching it more than once to see if I could actually get into but nah I'll pass.

beautylovingirl

OMG!!! How did I miss this??? I was so excited to watch the first episode of this and it did  not let me down. I think this season is going to a major deal, I can't wait until Sunday  nights now. The whole time I'm watching this I'm like O.O. I also was wondering has anyone else watched Pretty Wicked Moms on lifetime I think it's going to one of my favorite new shows.....

AlwaysGlamorous

I was going to PM you if you didn't write in this thread today!! Welcome! :smileyhappy:

miabt

I think I've only watched a few episodes of Real Housewives a few years ago, but I never picked up on it.  I'll have to add it to my DVR cue tonight :smileyhappy:  Who knows, maybe it will be my new Summer obsession!  Thanks ladies!

DTalksAll

I'm on the East Coast for live chat, but would hate to give out spoilers for those out west. 

BTW... not a fan of the Long Island princess show after RHNJ :smileysad: 

AlwaysGlamorous

UPDATE: I agree with you both dannyc and beautylovingirl, Princesses of Long Island just did not do it for me. It was like The Hills meets Jersey Shore and man, was that meeting uncomfortable. When that one drunk girl just kept going on and on and on, I had to turn it off. I didn't even make it through the full episode. 

AlwaysGlamorous

I've recorded the Long Island Princesses to watch tonight after work. I have a feeling that I, too, will not be a fan but we shall see!

bittersweet86

Ok so after watching the first episode of this season I think they need to get Teresa, Adrienne(from BH), Kenya (from Alanta) and either Alexis or Vicki from OC to be all in one show. Can you imagine what would happen. Then again maybe they would all get along haha. 

AlwaysGlamorous

HAHAH omg I LOVE this. Teresa and Adrienne going head to head? Like Bravo needs to make that happen. 

bittersweet86

This is the first season of New Jersey that I've watched in a while....like the BH and OC more ...but I'm watching lasts seasons reunion and OMG I'm shocked Teresa hasn't been punched yet I mean she has something to say about what everyone else is saying but doesn't listen to what she's actually saying or listens to anyone else...oh in the world does this lady function.

AlwaysGlamorous

(0) Hearts

I'm a huge BH and OC fan as well. OC started out really boring this season and then perked up....Did you see this week's episode with Lauri?

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

Yes I did. I don't know much about Lauri really because I kind of missed a few seasons of OC but yeah wow shocked she spilled all that. 

kd006

Ahhh! This is my FAVORITE idea ever!! You're one clever girl alwaysglamorous!

Me and beautylovingirl had planned on making a thread just for RHONJ but you beat us to it :smileyvery-happy:

Did you watch the premier? I had to record it due to the fact that I had work... LAME. BUT it was amazing! Theresa was just so petty with her kids.. I was like.. Really? I can't wait for caroline to meet up with theresa like she said she would for Joe! What did you think of the premiere alwaysglamorous? Have you watched all the previous seasons?

@beautylovingirl: I know you'll be all over this thread.. what did you think of the premiere?!

AlwaysGlamorous

(0) Hearts

I had to watch it twice before I could comment in this thread and I seriously thought about you all while doing so!! Ohhhhh Teresa :smileymad: ...It's hard because yes, I have watched since the beginning and I love Tre but she needs to get her ish together. I hope that meeting with Caroline really brings that to light! The one thing that I notice with Teresa is that she never takes responsibility for her actions. It's never Theresa's fault; it's always someone else's error-- the reunions are chock full of this. UGH I could go on and on and on! 

AlwaysGlamorous

(0) Hearts

Tell me @kd006 that you've noticed this!!!

kd006

I have! Me and my boss both watch RHONJ and we talked about it the night after the premiere and we were talking about how dumb both melissa and theresa are about that play date. Both of them expect that they should be given apologies but what does it really matter? They both should just apologize to each other (but then it wouldn't be as good of a show :smileytongue:) But melissa was being annoying about the bracelets because it's just like.. let the kids play. Come on. But i'm excited for when the 2 joes get in a fight later this season!! I loved watching the last reunion when rosie freaked out and was like I'll cut out your tongue! Like she is one crazy woman..

Apocalyptica

Wish I could join in to the "live chat" but sadly I had to give up cable when I moved. :smileysad: I will have to wait until tomorrow or so to try and find it online to watch! NJ and OC are my favorite House Wives! :smileyhappy: I will just have to stay away from these threads til I've watched the latest episode! :smileyvery-happy:

consolvo

Oh, I *never* watch that show! :smileywink:

But if I did, I would wish it was on during the week when my husband is out of town. Of course there are repeats...I guess! I wouldn't know!

AlwaysGlamorous

[ Edited ]

Well if you ever do get around to watching it, let us know :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 40 replies
  • 44 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll