AlwaysGlamorous

Our Guilty Pleasure: Real Housewives of New Jersey, Season 5

Ladies, as promised, here is a thread for us to discuss the drama, the chaos and the tanning that is RHNJ all season long!  

Season 5 premiere is TONIGHT on Bravo! 

swfupload_397904400660255347.jpg

Although we live in different time zones, I was wondering how everyone feels about attempting our own live chat during the show sometime during the season? Let me know what you darlings think about that.

Discuss and Enjoy!!

xxx Always Glam

beautylovingirl

Re: Our Guilty Pleasure: Real Housewives of New Jersey, Season 5

(0) Hearts

I love this show too I'm so drawn into this one and the RHOOC. I can't decide which one is better, so I just rank them the same since one comes on Sunday and the other Monday. Thank goodness they don't come on the same nights!

broadwaybarbie

(0) Hearts

I am SOOO beyond obsessed with this show! I just love them and this show!!!

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

I strongly believe blood will always be thicker than water no matter what!!!! I hope joe and Teresa talk for their parents sake. :smileysad: I think Caroline shouldnt be so nosy!!!! She looked all up on joe at their little dinner. Calm down Caroline!!!! Chris Manzo is such a great hubby!!! :smileyhappy: 

beautylovingirl

I hope Melissa didn't cheat I mean how much better could she have it?

DTalksAll

UGH! Got home late and missed it. I don't want to stay up until midnight to watch it so I'll have to wait until tomorrow. 

I really don't think Melissa cheated, then again everyone's reaction was a "don't go there" so who knows...

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@AlwaysGlamourous-I think Caroline will lay down the law and I can't wait for tonight I think she wants peace to because she really like Joe and know that this is killing him, I think like you that Teresa will blame everyone else like always. OMG!! I cant wait until it comes on I think  I started looking at the clock about 4 and started counting down from there! :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Oooh and did any one see the sneak peek about the suggestion that Melissa might of cheated or was cheating on Joe???

AlwaysGlamorous

YES I SAW THAT!!!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

So what do you think is going to happen when Teresa and Caroline meet? And do you think Caroline should have gotten involved with Teresa and Joe's problems even though Joe asked her to?

AlwaysGlamorous

1. I think Caroline is going to lay down the law and as usual, Teresa is going to blame everyone but herself. This is what I'm most looking forward to in tonight's episode! I saw Caroline on Watch What Happens Live! a couple weeks ago and it reinforced how much I like her. I don't agree with everything she does, but for the most part,I feel like she has good intentions and just wants peace.

2. At this point, I think it's pretty clear that Teresa and Joe are not going to resolve their issues on their own. I think if Caroline is the person that gets through to them, then that's fine by me.

Can't wait for tonight!!!

AlwaysGlamorous

.....Is it Sunday yet?! :smileyvery-happy:

DTalksAll

Almost... :smileyhappy: 

beautylovingirl

And yes Melissa was getting on my nerves so bad in trying to tell the girls how to make their bracelets she should of just let them make what they wanted to who cares their kids!

beautylovingirl

@kd006- Rosie is one cra cra woman but ya gotta love her that's one woman you never have to wonder about what she's thinking.

kd006

I know.. She's insane. But she is a good person for the show.. even though she isn't a housewife!

beautylovingirl

@AlwaysGlamourous& kd006- I have had some crazy days going at work I mean just nuts so that's why I haven't posterd much I thought when I went to just a couple  of days a week things would get better but now it seems like my doc tries to put all week in just two days because he doesn't want anyone to do anything but me. I've already told him he's gonna have to delegate to others and he won't so I don't know what's gonna happen. But anyway here now:smileyhappy:

kd006

Oh god that stinks! I hope everything gets worked out. Especially if he knows you had to go down to a couple days a week, you can't have as much of a work load as if you were working everyday!

keelybt

As with any housewives show, I am compelled to watch this one lol  I wish they'd toss some new people on to shake things up.  It's like Groundhog Day with the same issues replaying over again.

@AlwaysGlamourous Yes!  I couldn't believe Lauri came on just to trash Vicki. I wonder what her motive was....I have a hard time believing she is still mad about something that happened years ago.  Maybe George isn't pulling in the big bucks anymore.....

beautylovingirl

I'm so sad:smileysad: I didn't see this when it was started I had a couple of really busy days and I hardly have been able to post much at all.

AlwaysGlamorous

Don't be sad! You just arrived fashionably late to the party! I, too, have had a busy couple of days; I didn't have time to post until yesterday. I'm glad you're joining in now :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 40 replies
  • 44 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • consolvo
    • bittersweet86
    • Apocalyptica
    • beautylovingirl