roxystar4

Organize Shopping List

I wish there were more ways one could organize their shopping list on Sephora and not have it default all the time.

Sub-catagories would be awesome too : Foundation, Blush, etc... this would make it really easy to find items I am looking for.

I wish we could also create a new folder (like with email).

onomotopoeia9

Re: Organize Shopping List

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much for mentioning this! again, I cannot believe that I love all the colors - especially that they all suit my cool-toned skin -  and I possibly never would have come across this otherwise because I pretty much do all my makeup shopping at sephora.

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

just googled for a swatch - how pretty is this?swfupload_2608870070553397415.jpgswfupload_8943714647002795909.jpg

sephoramusthave

I bought all my cargo stuff at Sephora, but they pulled out the line. However, ulta carries cargo and its all available on cargos website.

sephoramusthave

swfupload_6475336943387993413.jpgI have to share the cargo lip gloss quads! LOVE mine soooo much!

violalea

(0) Hearts

wow which cargo quad is that? Lovely!!!!!

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

Its oceana

violalea

@onomotopoeia9,

Thanks!!

That what I thought after looking at the website but your photo way way better so I was not sure :smileywink: Yeah they need to use your photos as ads to sell those I would want 1.

onomotopoeia9

yeah, they look way better in real life.

to give credit where its due, I got those pics from google images

onomotopoeia9

[ Edited ]

Jackpot! this is THE first lip set that I actually liked all the colors!!! What consistency are they?

onomotopoeia9

also, do you know the name of this? I'm trying to google it.

melissabt

:smileyvery-happy: Welcome!

<3 Melissa
crayzeeRN

Not gonna lie, every time someone bumps this thread, I go and drool at this lipgloss quad. I forsee this in my future shopping.

onomotopoeia9

[ Edited ]

@sephoramusthave, I didn't mean it that way!!!

I am actually on sephora.com  or at the store way too often, (the muass in numerous locations know me by name already) and I am always looking at everything but there are so many things, i always end up with a purchase or nothing.

I asked what was in there because I am interested in getting ideas of what to try out next! What would you suggest?

sephoramusthave

That would be nice! But honestly, I'm totally happy with it as is as well. We used to only be able to add 100 items and now I have hundreds and hundreds of items in there and I love it :smileyvery-happy:

onomotopoeia9

you have more than 100 thing in your shopping list???

What have you got in there?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 41 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • melissabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • roxystar4
    • crayzeeRN