roxystar4

Organize Shopping List

I wish there were more ways one could organize their shopping list on Sephora and not have it default all the time.

Sub-catagories would be awesome too : Foundation, Blush, etc... this would make it really easy to find items I am looking for.

I wish we could also create a new folder (like with email).

MoreGun89

Re: Organize Shopping List

I agree!  I'd love to see some customization options in the shopping list ^.^  That tends to be the main reason I have written lists instead of large ones on here, that and if I haven't swatched at item I'm generally just unsure of which to buy and don't want to impulse buy a color that doesn't match! :smileytongue:

ChicDabbler

Yeah, or sort by categories or something. Right now I manually categorize the items every couple months or so after the first page gets messy from random items that catches my eyes. I basically open them in, like, 70 tabs, remove all from list, then add them all back in the order i wanted.

sephoramusthave

Hey no judgement lol!

There's new things coming out every single day, and when you spend as much time as I do on Sephora.com you are bound to (often!) see something cool that you wanna try out in store and possibly buy. Plus, I save things to my shopping list that I want to get for others, not just myself. And I lovez my beauty stuff :smileyvery-happy:

roxystar4

I save things in my list for other people too - Christmas gifts, bday, etc.  It would be cool to have a category "gifts" - like amazon lets you create different wish lists :smileyhappy:

sephoramusthave

Hm....*rummages through shopping list*

My first page is mostly bronzers (nars, guerlain, dior, DG, bare minerals, , I'm pale and use bronzer pretty much every single day to add warmth to my face. They all do the same thing and one compact last me months and months but I just love trying new ones. I have 3 right now so I cant justify buying another but having it on my shopping list doesn't hurt anyone and when I do need a bronzer I know where to go to. I also have the UD good karma blurring brush---I LOVE brushes and can never have enough, especially liquid foundation brushes. I don't have that many, and wash them after every use, and that's no fun, so having some more backup brushes would be pretty sweet. I also have a lot of foundations (KVD, nars, laura mercier, dior, Clinique). I work in cosmetics so wearing makeup is part of the dress code, and one bottle of foundation rarely lasts me more than a couple of months so I feel like I can never have enough! I'm pretty obsessed with nars right now so I have tons and tons of stuff from that brands....lots of lipsticks, blushes, bronzers, face products.

:smileyvery-happy:

onomotopoeia9

Thanks for sharing!!!! Food for thought...Its probably a good idea for me to start making shopping lists instead of dumping things in the cart and then deleting by process of elimination when the price gets too high :smileyhappy:

I've actually discovered nars fairly recently, so I'm going through a "phase" I love the lipgloss colors!

sephoramusthave

I'm not a gloss person, but absolutely love the cargo quads, thebalm, and buxom lip creams. Such pretty colors, and the formulas are not at all sticky and don't leave that gross film around your mouth.

onomotopoeia9

ugh I hate when there's a gross film around my mouth, and equally, when my hair sticks to my lip gloss. Which buxom lip cream is your fave?

onomotopoeia9

yeah, I love that abt amazon!

I've got my wish list of electronics (basically a kindle)

food items like energy bars....

etc :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

On Amazon I have categories for:

Kindle Books

Hard Copy Books

Kids Vitamins

Cloth diapers (this was a phase) LOL!

Wist List

Athan (my son- so like toys and baby stuff) Athan is pronounced like Athens Greece but no "s"

Next Baby

placaminero

(0) Hearts

That is such a unique name! I love it!

melissabt

Thanks for all the idea! I'll be sure to forward your suggestion to the appropriate department within our company. We love hearing all of your ideas and recommendations:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
roxystar4

thanks Melissa! 

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

swfupload_38006364875377439.jpgI only have one buxom lip cream----white Russian, and its a travel sized one I got as a 500 point perk. I love it, its so pretty on its own or layered over a nude lip. I want to get one of the pink ones next...so pretty. I rarely buy gloss though, I tend to reach for lipsticks more because I like full on color. I have a couple of the buxom lip glosses, but prefer the formula of the lip creams better.

veevali

I have mudslide and its like a nudey pink on my lips. I love it! Definitely recommend It, I'm thinking of getting cherry flip next!

roxystar4

I love white russian and creamsicle

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Aside from white Russian which I HAVE to purchase when I run out of my little one, I want to get the pink lady and berry blast one :smileyvery-happy:. Berry blast is perfect for spring, and pink lady is such a pretty milky baby pink, love those types of colors, they just go with everything

onomotopoeia9

White russian and berry blast are my faves! Love them! so are these more like a gloss or a lipstick? or a cross between the two?

sephoramusthave

Hmm....its definitely a gloss, and not a lipstick in any way shape or form...but its a thicker gloss, thicker formula then most glosses, and the pigment is a lot better than most glosses which tend to go on very sheer. They aren't opaque but they pack more pigment than most glosses. And they have that cooling/minty tingling thing going on which feels nice. I've had people ask me if I just brushes my teeth and I haven't, its the minty flavor of the gloss.

sephoramusthave

That's cargo lip gloss quad in oceania, its my favorite of the two that I have---got south beach as well which is nudes. Its SUCH a nice formula, so moisturizing and glossy and not at all sticky. It feels super high end and luxe and they are very pigmented. I love lip products in pots and jars because I get my moneys worth--I can use up 100% of the product with a lip brush.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 41 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • melissabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • roxystar4
    • crayzeeRN
    • MoreGun89