FireSpinner

Online window shopping :p

So i'm sitting here having some drinks and filling up my favourites/loves/wishlists on sites like sephora, bath and body works, etc - does anyone else do this? lol

hydee77

Re: Online window shopping :p

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yep!  Doing that as well with Sierra Mist & Captain Morgan Lime Bite Rum.  I am on here now but was looking at the Banana Republic site earlier.  I got a bunch of candles not too long ago from a B&BW sale so I'm trying to resist going to that site! :smileyhappy:

daisydaisies

(0) Hearts

Yep! I'm doing that right now. It's fun, but it also helps me plan what I'm going to buy (at Sephora and a couple other sites) at the end of the month.

divagirl90

(0) Hearts

Yep, I play cart tetris a lot.

waterbaby1981

I do this a lot.  Especially at times like now when I can't get to sleep!

pinkonyx

ALL the TIME.

AmelieLandry

(0) Hearts

I do it all the time. I use the loves on Sephora as a wishlist and it's much larger than it should be right now XD

jenpred

(0) Hearts

You are definitely not alone! Honestly, it's such a fun/therapeutic past time (at least for me lol)!

DrWould

(0) Hearts

This has become like a nightly activity for me now lol! Glad I'm not the only one :smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

Yes, I do that too! lol

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

Always! I do that when I'm in my "I want to shop but I'm broke" mood

shyvicki

I've wondered if I'm the only one. I have bookmarks of items I want. Thing is I can sync those bookmarks to my phone's browser so that when I can actually afford to go shopping, I'll only get what I bookmarked. I also check the bookmarks once in a while in case any items are no longer in stock.

I also bookmark potential Christmas gifts.

spacesuit

I do this too, especially when I have the urge to impulse shop. I'll add a ton of things to my favorites list and then go through and remove stuff a couple days later.

kissXmakeup

I do this all the time. Makes my urges of actually buying everything go away haha!

wingatprsct

Since I live 45 minutes from the nearest SeJCP or any other makeup counter, it is a must for me.  Then when I do get to shop in stores I go through my loves and make a list of items that I want to swatch or sample.

BlushHoarder

all. day. long.

linda84

(0) Hearts

I always window shop online! It may sound crazy, but I find it so relaxing. I am currently putting my family's Christmas lists together.

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

Oh I definitely do!!! I use an Amazon wishlist that lets you add from any vendor too and update it with Sephora links like daily even though I know no one is going to look at it till Christmas. It's addicting.

Sometimes the cool samples offered will convince me to pull the trigger on something I've been windowshopping.

FireSpinner

Thank you everyone! I'm glad i'm not alone here :smileyhappy: I don't have a social life (at all), the house is completely clean - from top to bottom (ran out of stuff to clean lol) so it's something to pass the time. And now my wishlist is incredibly long :smileytongue:

arielaaaaaaaa

I do it all the time! Mainly when i can't sleep, I just start going through wish list and my Loves list and taking things off or adding new things! I can spend hours doing this! Helps pass the time on those nights i just can't fall asleep!

prettyinpa

Love to make huge lists of what I might like!  Then I lose the paper before I can transfer it to the site list. :smileysad:  Which my credit card thanks me for!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 22 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • shyvicki
    • hydee77
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • waterbaby1981
    • MermaidBarbie