glossyguru

Ok, there's a problem

I haven't added anything to my loves list or cart for almost a month, and I don't even know why. I'm not even on a no-buy. It's just that nothing has interested me, at all. Whatsoever. I feel like I am in this makeup slump, and to be honest, I don't like it. I feel like I have nothing to work for. Please, enable me! Tell me your favorites, and maybe I'll want them. And add them. I just need to get out of this!

sephoramusthave

Re: Ok, there's a problem

(0) Hearts

Wow I'm totally opposite. I cant stop finding new things at Sephora to add to my loves list! I deep cleaned the list not too long ago and still have around 200 items I want to buy/try in store to see if I like it before I buy.

I do get in no buy mode from time to time because I have *everything* I need and then some for quite some time and I like giving myself a little while to enjoy the things I already have.

I have a handful of marc Jacobs items added to my list, haven't had a chance to try anything in store yet, but I'm excited about this new line!

If you haven't tried the buxom full on lipsticks, or the bite beauty lipsticks, add those to your loves list because they are my all time favorite formulas!

waterbaby1981

(0) Hearts

Algenist Firming and Lifting Retinol Serum.  I need to get some more before I run out, especially since it doesn't irritate my skin.  Also, some more Sephora X nail polish colors.  Or Deborah Lippman.  I'm not picky.

JGSFLA

yeah what do ya know

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I do know I was looking for something to replace the drinking and WAAA LAA here it is......:smileytongue:  (Just kidding by the way)

DesertRose0706

i was in this same situation until several weeks ago when I started looking at Dior products for the first time.   I purchased several things and have several more on my wants list:

Purchased:

Rose Diamond shimmer star - this highlighter is abolutely georgeous!  it creates a subtle glow and it is really hard to overdo it.  Sephora was out of the Amber Diamond or I probably would have ordered that one instead.  its back in stock, so i just might get it too lol

Eyeshadow Quint in Grege - this is a really pretty neutral eye shadow quint that i have been able to create numerous looks with - the quality of the shadows is amazing!

Diorskin Forever Compact Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup SPF 25 - this is a powder foundation that has really great coverage for a powder and looks great on!

Wants (so far):

Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush

Diorskin Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder in Sunlight

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

And seriously with every love of makeup I have do get the Rosy Glow Awakening Blush...

jellybean917

I have Grege too! It's really nice :smileyhappy:

I'm very interested in the Shimmer Stars! Someone said something about which one to get based on skintone, but I can't remember. Can someone remind me how to decide which Shimmer Star to get? I guess I could always get both lol...

beautylovingirl

Why yes Jellybean917 I would love to remind you on which to get..  If you have a darker skin tone Amber Diamond is for you and if you are a lighter skin tone then the Rose Diamond is for you.:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Did someone on here enable you with Dior?? My gracious some people just think it's ok to enable and it's just not right!:smileyvery-happy:

spoiledbrat

stop the presses; beautylovingirl has a sarcasm gene afterall - whoo hoo - sarc it up and rock on BLG! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Oh was that sarcastic?? That's must be why it felt so good! :smileytongue:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • spoiledbrat
    • waterbaby1981