FireSpinner

Oh my Goodness!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

I am FINALLY off the waitlist for IPSY!!! I'm now an actual subscriber! :smileytongue:

I'm grinning like a damm fool right about now! I went to go check my email, and the first email on the page was from ipsy. I'm super duper excited! Woohoo! :smileyhappy:

***happy dance!*** :smileyhappy:

glossyguru

Re: Oh my Goodness!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!

(0) Hearts

That's awesome! I have signed up for Ipsy and get their emails, but I haven't payed and subscribed. But I've been thinking about it! Let me know how you like it!

shapeshifter

(0) Hearts

Woo! Me too!  I think I must have signed up right after you, firespinner. Probably genius marketing...make them wait 2 months to get a sub and they'll never cancel it!

ShinyMagpie

(0) Hearts

Only recently went on the waitlist si I'll probably be waiting until January to get off of it. 

Enjoy! :smileyhappy:

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I think you'll really be happy to be off the wait list now firespinner, it has been confirmed that there will be items in the November bag and one of the items is from Michelle Phan's cosmetics line ipsy! Guess it's a good thing I didn't unsubscribe yet !

FireSpinner

Apparently it'll be full size too :smileyhappy:

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I tried the lipstick and eyeliner by em they were ok, the eyeliner kept breaking that I only got 4 uses out of it:smileysad:

Kimmie2013

(0) Hearts

Congrats!  I went on the wait list on 9/18/13.  I hope to get off that list soon.

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

I don't know what it felt like for me to be off the IPSY wait list because i never was on one, but i believe you will love it! Obviously you might not use EVERYTHING, but you have to admit, $10 for a bag plus 5 deluxe/full samples are totally worth it! especially when they give out the good stuff like benefit or UD or anything really. your definitely getting your money's worth! you won't regret it!!

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Congrats!!!! Hope you like it.  I think November might be my last month with ipsy.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I figure I'll keep it at least through December, the holiday bags from a few different subs were reasonably good last year, so I could always cancel in January just in case the christmas stuff is great, haha. 

FireSpinner

aw thanks :smileyhappy:

are the glam bags any good?

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Some are I feel that the last couple of months they weren't for me. No matter hiw many times I take the quiz I keep getting products that I wont use.  

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Yay that means you get the next months bag! Happy for you :smileyhappy:

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

thanks! :smileyhappy: I'm sooo excited haha

lb1414

(0) Hearts

How long were you on the wait list? I've been on it for a few weeks now. 

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

I signed up at the end of August/ beginning of September. So it took awhile lol

shapeshifter

(0) Hearts

I second that question! How long did you wait? I think i've been on the wait list for 2 months.

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Haha, finally! Hopefully it's a good bag this month :smileyhappy:

upload_4388605244534567930.jpeg

FireSpinner

Hehe. It says it's going to ship my first bag, middle of November. I hate waiting lol

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Yay congrats!  I'm not on the wait list but IDK if I would want to subscribe... even if I have to wait.  I do get their e-mails though.  Not sure about this whole beauty box thing. lol.  Shipping expensive to Canada?  I forget.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • lb1414
    • veronika23
    • JenBlush
    • rikkie
    • kittichick
    • glossyguru