Nordstrom Rack selling Heatwave palette

I stopped in NR today and they have a huge supply of Smashbox's Heatwave Palettes in there for only 24.97..I had always wanted this palette and so glad i stopped in there to browse and came across the palette..I live in bucks county, pa and i went to NR at Willow Grove Mall...

Re: Nordstrom Rack selling Heatwave palette

I saw so much beauty goodies at NR! I really wanted the NARS set but just bought the One Night Stand Palette. I did pick up a Tarina Tarantino eyeshadow primer and gem gloss that was a nude color! I really wanted the blushes but the ones I came across were all swatched Smiley Sad May have to check back tomorrow. Also LOTS of Stila holiday palettes

hate it when people stick their dirty fingers in there! ugh

I know! And at my NR a lot of the people are careless and leave the products all out after swatching and packaging elsewhere. It's so messy. Plus a lot of them are grown adults that are touching these products so it's not like they're children.

Do you recall the details of the UD pencil set?

(0) Hearts

I believe it may have been a set like this:

urban-decay-247-double-ended-eye-pencil-set.jpg

(0) Hearts

Yes, thats the set I saw Smiley Happy

I went into my NR this evening after work and found the Nars Lose Yourself set. Comes with full-sized Angelika/Laguna blush/bronzer duo and a mini Angelika lipgloss for $35. 

Also saw lots of mini perfumes (Burberry, Versace Bright Crystal, DKNY Golden Delicious, and Vince Camuto) but alas, I am trying not to buy any more perfumes.

nars-lose-yourself-l.jpg

Yes I saw all of the above products the other day as well as a variety of Tarina Tarantino products. I picked up two of the blushes for $9.97 each, The packaging is so girly cute and the blush itself is really pigmented.

@kiki1517 when I read about the TT products I was so happy/surprised. I've been wanting to try her blush for a while (I've had a blush quad on my list for months). Wish I lived near a NR. 

(0) Hearts

I looooove TT products!  I have a full sized Carved Rose and her 4 blush palette that I snagged when Sephora had all her stuff on clearance.  I checked my Nordstrom Rack though and no TT.  boohoo Smiley Sad  Lucky Kiki!

Funny thing is I only picked them up because I've seen you guys post about her products Smiley Happy Keep checking though because they might start showing up, the lady still had them in her stock cart and was just putting them on the shelf, I waited and she actually let me look in there while she was stocking the shelf. Trying to remember, but there were 5 diff blush shades, an eyeshadow quad, brush set, shimmer body lotions, and a bunch of lip products that I didn't really look at. I don't need anymore eyeshadow so I passed but the carved rose packaging is so adorable, I almost want to go bag to **bleep** them up for stocking stuffers.

(0) Hearts

i didn't see any Tarino products...oh pooh..

Might have to run to mine and check it out!  Denver had Smashbox last I checked, and I snagged the last Stila 10 pan huge palette for $25!

(0) Hearts

I picked up a Smashbox Heatwave Palette a few weeks back at NR and have been happy with it. I also purchased the Stila smudge waterproof pencil set, Anastasia eyeshadow palette (which I just put in the sephora box #6), some butter london polishes, and some lippies.  

I didnt see the UD brow box!!! ugh I wish they were at the one I was at (I was visiting where I used to live). I dont have a NR near me Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

yep notice the ud brow box..i didn;t get cause i am still using benefits brow. there was Butter London and NYX..some Stila also

They had butter too?!  Might be worth going today, if the clerks don't mind nonverbal communication. Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]

Yes! i saw a lot of these:

-Heatwave palettes

-Heatwave lip gloss

-Smashbox Hint of Bronze Kit

-STILA Holiday palette "Snow Angel" (I think that was last years) $19

-STILA "Written in Stars"

-STILA pencils

-UD Brow box

-UD Heavy Metal glitter eyeliners

-UD pencil set

-UD all-nighter setting spray

-and an UD ammo palette *but it was damaged and cracked :/ maybe in your NR in your area it will not be damaged

UD EYEBROW.jpgUD GLITTER.jpg

p.s. I didn't mess up the lorac palettes in pic. It was like that when I saw it Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

friedrice, how much were the UD brow boxes selling for?

i think it was $15 . NR price is usually 50% off the orig price Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

They're $14 on the UD website, but I don't have to deal with the shipping hassle!  So tempting...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 22 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
Photos4
  • UD EYEBROW.jpg
  • UD GLITTER.jpg
  • urban-decay-247-double-ended-eye-pencil-set.jpg
  • nars-lose-yourself-l.jpg