poshified

Nordstrom Beauty Rewards!

(Not to be confused with the Nordstrom's fashion rewards!) I would call this Nordstrom's version of Beauty Insider as membership is free, and every 100 pt qualifies for a deluxe-sized sample and 500 pts a "premium beauty reward." Apparently this program is still in initial stages, and only a handful of stores are currently participating. Online beauty purchases count towards the points but rewards can only be redeemed at the participating stores at the moment.

List of participating stores:

Cherry Creek Shopping Center, Christiana Mall, City Creek Center, Easton Town Center, Fashion Mall, Freehold Raceway Mall, International Plaza, Montclair Plaza, Oakbrook Center, Park Meadows, Roosevelt Field, Saint Louis Galleria, San Francisco Centre, Scottsdale Fashion Square, Spokane, The Mall at Green Hills, The Shops at Mission Viejo, Town Center at Boca Raton, Valley Fair and Waterside.

Thoughts? Has anyone redeemed said reward(s)?

sundaespal

Re: Nordstrom Beauty Rewards!

Interesting. Living in the middle of no where has finally paid off because my local mall in son the list. Is there some process to sign up, or is it automatic? I've been wanting a Jo Malone fragrance set, and apparently that would get me a deluxe sample.

I like Sephora, but I'm happy to get rewards other places, too.

Oh, and what's GWP? I'm old. I need these things explained to me. :smileyhappy:

mberteig

GWP is gift with purchase.

poshified

When the SA signed me up, she just asked for my e-mail. That simple :smileyhappy: Are you talking about the Jo Malone holiday set? That looks amazing!

Kiki1517

Which one did you sign up at? I did a live chat on Nordstrom's site and the cs rep said I could sign up over the phone through one of the participating locations if my local store wasn't on the list. Then at least my online purchases could count towards something and I can accrue once it rolls out in my neck of the woods lol.

poshified

Kiki, I signed up at the Easton Town Center one in Columbus, OH :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

Thanks, one of these days when it's quiet I'll make a call lol.

sundaespal

Yep, that's the one! I'm hoping Santa manages to get it under the tree.

ShinyMagpie

Gift With Purchase. :smileyvery-happy:

jenpred

Oooh this sounds great! But sadly, none in my area :smileysad: .

Thanks for posting, poshified!

poshified

(0) Hearts

Crossing my fingers that the program will expand in the coming months because they now carry Tom Ford makeup! :smileyhappy:

melde

Ooo.... one in my area has one... but it is quite a drive. Maybe I should sign up too! :smileyhappy:

poshified

(0) Hearts

Definitely worth checking out :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

FYI: "A Nordstrom employee told me they are seeing more and more unhappy Sephora customers. I said if you are good to them you can snag them." :smileyvery-happy:

Nicrohr

I never used to shop at Nordstrom for beauty, but I think at 2x Rouge I've maxed out my Sephora benefits (though I do love their online AND brick and mortar, the return policy, and several other things about Sephora).

That being said, I want to branch out and I'm hoping by this coming year this Nordstrom beauty rewards will be in my local store.  Crossing fingers!

poshified

(0) Hearts

I used to live closer to the Michigan stores, and I'm surprised all three of them didn't make the list but the one in Ohio did! Fingers crossed indeed :smileyhappy:

drrragon

After Rouge turned out to be such a bust this year, I actually signed up for a Nordstrom card, so I get 1% cashback in the form of Nordstrom notes (which, obviously, I spend on makeup!).  If they do this beauty rewards program in addition to that, wow how awesome would that be?!

poshified

(0) Hearts

The best way to spend those notes is definitely on makeup! :smileyvery-happy:

spoiledbrat

Your Poshness, I technically participate this in these programs. To date I have yet to use a beauty point/reward as my PS keeps me in free loot. A box came yesterday of delux this, GWP that, but I had not purchased anything. If this is a Nordstrom program, I support it 100%. :smileyvery-happy:

Do you know if they are going to carry e.l.f. and Wet n' Wild?

poshified

(0) Hearts

You crack me up! They now have NYX, give them some time and your beloved ELF and WnW will be there in no time :smileywink:

starletta8

It's not in my area *grump*, but I already spend oodles at Nordstrom.  It's my go-to even above Sephora these days.

poshified

(0) Hearts

I wish Nordies had rolled out this program sooner (and more accessible!)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 64 replies
  • 115 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • spoiledbrat
    • jxw200
    • drrragon
    • poshified
    • sunflower837