lilyyy
Accepted Solution

No more scent flyers, please!

[ Edited ]

I can't throw them away because that's wasteful and can't recycle because of the perfumes.

image.jpg 

P.S. This is a light-hearted complaint. I know Sephora can't keep track if I've gotten the flyer or not. Can someone help with ideas on how to use these? I have one: lightly scent tissue paper for great smelling gifts.

hypnoticpoise

Re: No more scent flyers, please!

Aww I really like these lol.

vanillammm

(0) Hearts

I have a huge stack of these, too. I think I will be going to Sephora this weekend, and I may just bring them with me and drop them off at the cashwrap counter, as of they always belonged there.   :  )

sweetxteeth

i give away most of my beauty samples in care packages i send to the troops overseas..you can try that..i know they're greatly appreciated along w/ other toiletries. baby wipes are still one of the top requested toiletry items in my correspondence w/ them. i also send good books their way..

bvnny

I really like your idea, where could I get more information on how to do this?

sweetxteeth

well, i have a few friends who are currently overseas and i send them stuff regularly. my husband used to distribute the stuff i sent to him to those who needed supplies when he was deployed in iraq for nearly two years..he'd share w/ his buddies and our friends also. your donations would probably benefit soldiers who don't get much mail. there's a website that will give you a list of soldiers that can use care packages/mail b/c they don't get much or any at all..i think it's against sephora forum policy to list web addresses, so just google "any soldier" and you should find it in the first few search results. let me know if you have any luck w/ that..it's awesome that you're interested! 

Heatoyos1

You can also private message her websites and other links. 

SallieSunshine

I opened one and accidentally left it on the bathroom counter and the bathroom smelled great when I got home from work!

Missie772

[ Edited ]

I always take the paper perfumes, bring them to work with me and leave them in the bathroom next to the bowl of mints, lotions, hairspray, and tampons. Some women take it to smell and some women just use it right there for a little pick me up.

I dropped them off one morning and another attorney was like "Oh... there is where they are coming from! I knew the maintenance staff doesn't leave them there." She then said that she loved the V&R Flowerbomb so much from the flyer that she went out and bought it. She swung by my desk the next day with a cute Thank You note!!! How sweet is that???

LindaDD

What a great idea! Way to share the love, Missie772.

Missie772

Thanks! I mean not everyone is a Sephora addict like we are and I figured that it would be great to enable others as well!!!

ShinyMagpie

(0) Hearts

I like them. :smileyhappy:

MK89

Maybe cut out the perfume portion and recycle the rest? It might be annoying if you have a ton though...

1Emily

(0) Hearts

Whaaaat, are those all the same one?

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

Yup! I like the idea of leaving them in the bathroom at work. I'll do that on Monday!

love2shop42

I know what you mean, I could wallpaper my dining room in the Gucci flyers. Maybe stick some in your clothes drawers?

MysticalAngel

(0) Hearts

I've been doing that for years! Lol :smileywink:

veronika23

That's a great idea :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 44 hearts