lyravega

Night Owl Party

[ Edited ]

Hello my beautiful night owls! Here are some fun questions for you:

1. What makes you angry?

2. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

3. Who is the funniest person you know?

4. What was the best vacation you ever had?

5. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

6. What was the last concert you saw?

7. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

My answers:

1. Rude people and injustice!

2. Moved to US! :smileyvery-happy: ( and loving it!!! )

3. My hubbz <3

4. All of them! Ok, ok... if I have to pick just one, I'll go with Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

5. Oh yeah! Last time I went home to visit my parents and brother ( they are in Europe ), I cried like a baby when I saw my dad and bro ( first time after two years! ) at the airport waiting for me!!!

6. Depeche Mode in September ( it was fantastic! )

7. A pilot :smileyvery-happy: ( and way before that - Tarzan!!! LOL ) Yep, yep, later on I wanted to be an artist. A Writer or a painter.

upload_2970673556110783158.jpg

NotCrocker

Re: Night Owl Party

1. What makes you angry?

I am not a particularly angry person. Rudeness, inconsiderate people, ignorant people are all on my 'unpleasant' list.

Got married with two weeks notice (also best thing ever).

I have a lot of funny friends and their funniness is definitely amplified when we are all together. 

Anytime I get to go home is really wonderful. My childhood home is gorgeous with a huge deck and great yard to relax in. Pretty much anytime I get to spend with my family is great. Vacations to see friends are also up there, no matter where we are. 

Yes. 

Oh lord, I can't even remember. I am not a big concert-goer. 

As a kid I was pretty changeable depending on the season. I wanted to be a forensic scientist, a teacher, was pretty convinced I was going to go to Harvard (with no plan on what to study). At the end of high school I was fairly convinced that I wanted to be an editor. 

kirstensf

1. What makes you angry?  Injustice, homophobia, and animal abuse

2. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?  Can't share here on BT- sorry!
3. Who is the funniest person you know?  My brother's pretty hilarious
4. What was the best vacation you ever had?  Honolulu, Hawaii
5. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?  Yep
6. What was the last concert you saw?  I haven't been to a concert in forever!!!!!  I think my last one was Little Dragon here in SF- so good!
7. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?  I went through a lot of ideas... singer, ballerina, artist, etc.  But cosmetics, skincare, and fragrance are my passions, so I guess I am doing what I love!

annonymous1

Aw i love these questions @lyravega! 

a little late but here it goes lol

1. I have so many little pet peeves it drives me crazy, but my main one is when my opinions don't match the mass opinion, and suddenly i'm out of line, i also hate people who are late 

i really don't know, i found out about a concert and i literally drove 2 hours away lol this is crazy for me, i'm a big planner. 

Oh i would def. have to say my brother, we're 13 months apart, he's so funny. 

Atlantis Bahamas, its so so gorgeous and i had such a great time

Probably when i bought my car myself and i went to pick it up and there was a huge red bow, lmao the dealership was so nice. 

Afrojack?

fashion designer i think lol or a lawyer

Meg82

1. injustice for sure, on a smaller scale it's people trying to tell me how i feel or how i should feel in a given situation.
2. flown from seattle to san diego to see a concert
3. my friends katarin and elena they build on each other so they are extra hilarious together
4. i don't know, in terms of weather and doing vacationy things it was a trip to san diego with my girls (a different trip than the concert one).  in terms of seeing people i love and having fun it was my trip last summer to chicago
5. yes
6. probably my chemical romance when they were doing their first tour on danger days (did they ever do a second tour on that? i stopped following them soon after that show)
7. a teacher for children with behavioral disabilities or a therapist (i've done the first one, now i'm working on a degree to do the second)

knadala

1. Rude people.

2. Get a tattoo drunk on my 19th birthday.

3. My friend who does great impressions.

4. A trip to Manila.

5. No.

6. SF Symphony.

7. Secret agent.

BeautyJunkie325

1. What makes you angry?  People who run the yellow light but end up blocking the intersection for traffic the other way on a green light, people who chat in the grocery store and block the aisle so you can't get around them, those huge carts shaped like cars for shopping with your kids (I love kids to death but those carts are the devil) I can't tell you how many times I've been hit buy them in the grocery store.   
2. What is the craziest thing you've ever done? Quitting my job without a new one
3. Who is the funniest person you know?  My youngest niece is just hysterical, she gets it from her dad who just cracks me up all the time. 
4. What was the best vacation you ever had?  The year before my mom was diagnosed with dementia we went to Disney World with my best friend and her 2 girls. It was a magical week. 
5. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?  with 2 of my girlfriends every time  we would scrapbook.  We would all end up laughing so hard we would all start crying 
6. What was the last concert you saw?  I saw Maroon 5 in Sept
7. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?  When I was 5 I wanted to be a waitress, Avon lady or a belly dancer.  I had some really big aspirations. :smileywink:

kalex

1. What makes you angry?

A lot of things.  Ignorance, people who drive slow in the left lane, animal abuse, seeing a dog hair "tumble weed" right after I vacuumed ("Where the H did that come from!?")... just to name a few.

Moved across the country and married my high school sweetheart at 18.

My kids.

Wisconsin Dells.  We rented a cabin with my brother-in-law and his family.

Yes.

Zac Brown Band last summer.

An archaeologist.

DTalksAll

1. Many things... I'm an only child & a Gemini :/ 

2. Ha, some are probably inappropriate for BT so I'll keep my mouth shut :smileywink: I may or may not have been a bad a** in HS & College. 

3. A friend of mine. 

4. Last summer going to Egypt, Ukraine & Amsterdam with my boyfriend. At one point in our trip we rented a car in Ukraine and drove 8+ hours on roads that cars were not meant to be on. We had no GPS, but I took screen shots on my iPad of Google Maps directions the night before. We didn't get lost, and we got to our destination on time (It was during Euro Cup, so a Soccer match in another city). Driving down the California Coast was another great trip, so was a different vacation in Ukraine when we hiked in the mountains for a week. 

5. Of course! 

6. Skynyrd or Allman... can't remember 

7. A marine biologist or veterinarian. 

annonymous1

Lmao i'm a gemini too, i feel like i get aggravated by everything

kalex

(0) Hearts

Is that a Gemini trait?  I'm easily irritated too.  

glossyguru

1. People being purposelly stupid or immature

2. I'm not too crazy of a person

3. My friend Lindsay

4. Over the summer, my family and I went to London, Rome, and Paris! Best vacation ever!

5. No...

6. This was a while ago, but Taylor Swift Fearless Tour I think?

7. A veternarian

spoiledbrat

1. corruption, injustice, racism, homophobes, abusers of people and animals

2. this would be a long list; a man had an ultra adorable cat that i negotiated for him to rescue-he didn't take good care of cat-i kinda stalked him and found he went to a meeting every Wed. night-got 2 friends to help with operation Fat Cat-went to the guy's house & the cat was outside, not for long...i shanghaied the cat and the 3 of us left quickly - the cat lived out his days with me - i could write a novel

2b-had a nursing instructor mean as a snake-she always wore a polo sweater/blouse, plaid skirt, navy hose and shoes-we called her helmet hairdo head-at graduation i showed up, did not attend ceremonies, wearing a polo sweater, plaid skirt, navy hose and shoes, football helmet covered with fake hair her color with the guard removed-chatted with my classmates like normal-helmet hairdo head gave me the evil eye-what could she say; we were dressed alike:smileyhappy:

3. my father

4. was to take boys to opening of the Chunnel-flight to Paris canceled-stranded in NYC at the Plaza-we had a wonderful time-NYC was beautiful!

5. more than once

6. Jackson Brown

7. lawyer

lyravega

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@Spoiledbrat - Ohh maan! How did I not put that myself - abusers of animals and people!!! They don't make my angry, they make me bat shiitake mad crazy and furious!!! I'm pretty peaceful and non violent person ( I hate violence! ), but when it comes to these abusers... man! Medieval torturing devices are the only thing on my mind!!!

LOL, answer number 2 and helmet hairdo affair!!!! :smileyvery-happy: And great job on shanghaiing that cat!

NYC is beautiful! I'm glad you had a great time in my beloved NYC! :smileyhappy:

Loricaaa

1. What makes you angry?

Bad drivers, gossipy types & ignorant people.

I'm rather tame... but I'm thinking 2014 will be my crazy year.

My mum. Hands down is the funniest person ever.

Last summer's 4 month Europe trip. Croatia, Bosnia, England, Spain, Sweden & Italy!

I do it all the time. I cry all the time when I laugh.

DIIV. Last year in London.

A movie star with a law degree. Haha.

arielaaaaaaaa

1. What makes you angry?

I don't get angry a lot, But i feed off others emotions, so if they are angry, i'm mad too! 

I'm not one to do crazy wild things

Oh my, One of my good friends, He constantly has something hilarious to say! 

Ohhh that's a tough one! But i guess it was the first time i went to Disney world, I was 15, And was just blown away!

YESS! I cried when i found out I was going to meet Carrie Underwood!

Carrie Underwood!! Lol, It was last month!

I didn't have anything particular in mind, I didn't dream up a future career till i was 16. 

properlylost

1. Bad drivers, people who don't tip, closed-minded people

2. Online dating and dealing with the crazies on there

3. My friend Ruben

4. Going to Chicago for the first time because I immediately fell in love with the city and met one of my best friends in the week I was there

5. Only when I got married

6. The National and Frightened Rabbit at the Ryman

7. An artist I think

TeemaB

1. Racist and ignorant people

2. Made a fool of myself on stage

3. My best friend =)

4. England seeing family!

5. Yes...plenty of time :smileysad:

6. Idr

7. A firefighter! Idk why even as a girl I thought it was cool!

bratknits

1. Ignorance

2. Crashed an Inaugural Ball

3. Hubby

4. Colonial Williamsburg

5. Yes

6. Crosby, Stills & Nash

7. An artist

neko333

1. What makes you angry?

One of my best friends. He has a strange way of making me go from completely calm to wanting to kill him on a daily basis. 

I don't think I've ever done anything bad enough to risk getting arrested. I am described frequently as "crazy" by my boyfriend and friends. It's more that I just do things abnormally I guess. 

My boyfriend, his sense of humor is probably best described as mean but honest.

I like all of my vacations for different reasons. 

I make it a point to not cry when I'm sad so I don't cry when I'm happy either. 

38 Special 

A writer or comic book artist

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 44 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • kirstensf
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa