MsStacey1990

New kittens

[ Edited ]

My cat had babies march 11, She had 4 little precious kittens. Shes been a great mother :smileyvery-happy: one of them sleeps alot with her by her neck :smileyhappy:

CAM02030.jpg

New pic

Babies sleeping with mama

MsStacey1990

Re: New kittens

thank you, she scared me so bad last night and this morning Dx cause it was around 12 am and she wanted to go potty so i let her go outside, the babies were asleep, so then i went around 12:!5 to check her and she wasnt at the door so im like kippy!!! kippy!! and nothing so i stayed up til almost 2 am waiting for her she never came back Dx so i laid with the babies , then woke up at 6 am and cehcked for her and STILL wasnt back im like omg! so i went to my husband like amor amor (Amor means love in spanish :smileyhappy:  ) kippys not here, hes like go look for her, so i put my sweater on and as soon as i started walking down the stairs outside she showed up im like KIPPY!! were where you OMG. she started meowing and ran inside str8 to the babies! and as soon as she licked them they all started meowing .. was so funny and cute! she scared me though!

Urbie

Ahhhh that is so cute!!! I am so allergic to cats, but they are super adorable.

eadelaide1

ERMAHGERD!! They're so fuzzy and adorable! That little one up by momma's neck is so unbelievably cute!!! 

rdesigns

Please keep us updated!  You know how much I love kitty pics :smileyhappy:

I'm very happy that mama and the babies are doing well ♥

MsStacey1990

I will update their pics once they get abit older, :smileyhappy: . Omg, I was holding one, she doesnt mind, and he/she started meowing and she got up and meowed at me and then grabbed the kitty and took him/her back to the bed im like awww then she started licking it non stop haha.

knuevekm

so sweet! You are going to have to update with another picture once they open their eyes. That is when the adorableness really begins!

AlwaysGlamorous

THEY ARE BEYOND CUTE!! I love the little one up by Mama's neck! <3

melissabt

Oh my goodness how adorable! Your cat looks like a Maine Coon, which is my fav type of cat:smileyhappy:<3!!

<3 Melissa
MsStacey1990

Maine coons are gorgeous, I have a male maine coon, but hes at my moms house! hes so huge and beautiful! some think hes a normal cat but i think hes a maine coon looks just like one haha! :smileyhappy:

btmod2

That is the sweetest picture ever, MsStacey1990. Thank you for sharing with us! :smileyhappy:

jozkid

Poor mom looks exhausted!

YouAreAlways

Yay! I have literally been checking here to see if you made a thread for them!

MsStacey1990

it wasnt letting me, til now finally worked! they are sooo adorable! when they're all asleep she leaves and comes to the livingroom with me and lays down haha, then she goes outside to potty comes back in eats and goes back with the babies! shes great

YouAreAlways

Aww, such a good mother. Glad she gets a little alone time :smileyhappy: I look forward to more pictures! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 34 replies
  • 78 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • katie1724
    • eadelaide1
    • melissabt
    • MysticalAngel
    • Urbie