MsStacey1990

New kittens

[ Edited ]

My cat had babies march 11, She had 4 little precious kittens. Shes been a great mother :smileyvery-happy: one of them sleeps alot with her by her neck :smileyhappy:

CAM02030.jpg

New pic

Babies sleeping with mama

MikuNerd65

Re: New kittens

(0) Hearts

Aw, so cute I wish I owned one...or a matter of fact had a cat that will have babies

sdbeautyjunkie1

Sooo freaking cute I want all of them!! And mama!!!

AlwaysGlamorous

OMG! I love the one where Mama has her arm stretched out across them! No joke, I've been checking BT more just so I can see if you posted more kitten photos. 

MsStacey1990

haha yea she always hugs them! shes precious, such a great mother! and shes sooo sweet! oh if i could keep them all i would but i cant T_T 

AlwaysGlamorous

What a good Mama! They are just the cutest lil things! Do you have homes already lined up for the kittens? 

MsStacey1990

one of them does, mom said she had a friend that wanted one but not sure if she meant from my cat or my other one that shes taking care of , i have a siamese at my moms that is pregnant .. supposely those kittens have people waiting for them to be born already haha! 

AlwaysGlamorous

[ Edited ]

Too bad my username isnt "AlwaysACatLady" because that would have been equally as descriptive of my life. 

MsStacey1990

posted new pic :smileyhappy: babies sleeping with mama like always. 

gogreyhound

they are so precious!! I bet you could do a "TKB" traveling kitty box and find homes for them all! ( just kidding--I would never, ever mail kitties, despite how much they love to be in boxes! )  :smileyhappy:

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

Updates?!

MsStacey1990

thank you girls :smileyhappy:

SydBristow

OMG I LOVE THEM they are so cute!!!!! :smileyhappy:

MysticalAngel

Ahhhhhh!!!!! The cuteness!!!!!!! *squeals happily*

They are so precious!!! :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

YouAreAlways

NEW PHOTOS!! SOOO CUTE! Love the kitty pile! 

jenjendoitagain

Yay! I knew it wouldn't be long when you said she was pacing and wouldn't sit still! I'm so glad!

I take it everything went smoothly? Ahh, I just love nothing more than animals nurturing their little babies instinctively! It's a beautiful thing. :smileyhappy:

She's so precious and her little fur babies!

MsStacey1990

yes, she had them from 6pm to 9pm. she didnt have a hard time, in 2 pushes they came out. one of them came out head first in one push im like :smileysurprised: lol cause we heard a lil pop sound >.<

katie1724

So precious!! Are you going to keep any or all of them, or try to find them homes? She looks a lot like one of my cats -- so cute! :smileyhappy:

MsStacey1990

No T_T cant keep them. one has a home waiting already,. i cant keep them all, gotta get mama fixed. cant have more babies! we live in apartments, the manager dont know i have her here! lol or id be getting charged a pet fee <_<

YouAreAlways

Id take them all if I could. 

katie1724

Awww, she's a beautiful cat! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 34 replies
  • 78 hearts
  • 17 in conversation