plm95

New Here!

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself to beauty talk. My name is Paige and recently, I have been getting more into makeup as my friend has shown me the world of Sephora. I have been reading the posts for some time now, but I just recently made an account. You all have really helped me figure out what to do, and I look forward to the future posting with all of you! So, thanks again! <3 - plm95
antoine0000

Re: New Here!

(0) Hearts

Hello and Welcome Paige !

ANTOINE

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Welcome to BeautyTalk Paige! I look forward to reading what you have to contribute as well as answering any sort of questions you may have :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
dianabt

[ Edited ]

Hi plm95!

Welcome to our Beauty Talk community! Definitely looking forward to hearing from and reading more from you, this is such a great community and we all welcome your tips and opinions and questions! Feel free to email us mods if you have any questions or need help! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
plm95

Awe, thanks so much guys! (: you're all so welcoming! I really appreciate it! Looking forward to posting in the BT community! -plm95
prettyinpa

Welcome Paige! I have had such fun here on Beauty Talk and met such wonderful and interesting people. Plus you get to hear all about products you never knew existed and find new ways to spend your money! lol

Have fun!
lexikaye

[ Edited ]

Hey Paige! Welcome to Beauty Talk! The world of Sephora is awesome isn't it? :smileyvery-happy: Lol, just wait, when you thought you couldn't fall anymore in love with Sephora, YOUR WRONG! Haha, I'm excited to give and recieve advice with you (: all of the beauties on here are super nice and super helpful. I hope you love it just as much as I do!

First heart <3

LexiKaye<3

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • dianabt
    • antoine0000
    • janinebt