Gamergirl24

New Challenge? No double looks?

So, I have a challenge for any that would like to try. Each day you put on your eyeshadow, try not to repeat a color combination. For instance, change the crease color (or even company). My hope is this will push those of use with redonkulous amounts of eyeshadow to find new combinations that we may not have thought of otherwise.

Any takers?

desertbr4t

Re: New Challenge? No double looks?

i think i'd like to do this challenge with my Jasmine Palette. 

desertbr4t

or.........how about choosing one palette and coming up with and photographing as many different looks as possible? this could coincide with the 10 pan challenge because i'm sure doing that would put a definite dent in a single palette. 

Gamergirl24

^ love

rainbow781

(0) Hearts

Great idea! I wear the same color comboall the time and I have been meaning to switch it up, now I have the motivation!

rainbow781

(0) Hearts

oops combo all not comboall sorry

dianabt

Very fun idea! I constantly fall victim to wearing the same shadow and color combinations every day without venturing out to new colors. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
marydiva

This is such a great idea! Shall we come up with a specific format for recording? Such as Day 1: Products used: UD original primer, Glinda UD palette, tarte multipEYE mascara primer, Buxum mascara Base: illusion (fresh peachy color, subtle shimmer) Crease: Tornado (rich purple shade, velvety texture) Highlight + inner eye: aura (violet iridescent) Bridge shadow (I like to use an extra pop of color, blending from my crease to my lid, so the color transition from the crease to the lid flows better): magic (purple-y pink) Outer corner: Oz (gold, chunky glitter) Lashes: tarte eyelash primer, buxom mascara Ideally, we can include picture too :smileyhappy:
melissabt

Great idea Gamergirl24! I find myself using very similar shades and palettes often. This is great idea to mix it up a bit:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
broadwaybarbie

(0) Hearts

I love this! I love mixing up my eyeshadow looks everyday and would love to participate in this challenge :smileyvery-happy: How shall we go about recording our different looks gamergirl24? :smileyhappy:

Gamergirl24

(0) Hearts

Just jot down the shadows and keep a tally of how many combinations you get. If you are really into math, an eye look to eyeshadow ratio would be really helpful.

Definatly, report back with new combos that you love and a total of how many looks you have come up with. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • rainbow781
    • broadwaybarbie
    • Gamergirl24