From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36586 Members
  • 1206 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Such a baby! ❤️
Such a baby! ❤️
Recent images from this conversation
What is the best touchland scent
|
Re: What is the best touchland scent
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @lounsbury Touchland Power Mist Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Watermelon is so perfect for Summer! ...read more
@lounsbury Touchland Power Mist Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Watermelon is so perfect for Summer!
Nature Walks and The Beautiful Outdoors photos 🌿🌷🏞
|
Re: Nature Walks and The Beautiful Outdoors photos 🌿🌷🏞
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: Thank you @ather! It was my first time wearing it. I thought it would be perfect for this.  Hopefully I can find more tomorrow! ...read more
Thank you @ather! It was my first time wearing it. I thought it would be perfect for this. 😊 Hopefully I can find more tomorrow!
What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
|
Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Watched "Runaway Jury" last night because cable news compared it to what is going on now with jury selection. I also watched "Foo ...read more
Watched "Runaway Jury" last night because cable news compared it to what is going on now with jury selection. I also watched "Footloose" for the first time which is odd since I love 80s movies. Liked it, but thought it'd have more dancing. I like tabloid TV, so I watched stuff on Hulu like "Sins of the Parents," TMZ about Lisa Marie Presley's death, something about Ruby Franke. I also watched a Hallmark/Day Spring movie that was faith-based. Kind of an Easter movie about gardening. Liked it. I kind of needed something like that! Also 80s: "Body Double."
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Okie I just finished it @jaaayp . It’s kinda creepy. I keep saying oh no oh no. Great recommendation  PS is Demon Cooperhead sad? ...read more
Okie I just finished it @jaaayp . It’s kinda creepy. I keep saying oh no oh no. Great recommendation 😘 PS is Demon Cooperhead sad? I want to read it but I don’t want a sad story at least for now.
CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
|
Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06 thanks!!! I was stalking the Swarovski for a bit via my wish list, and found a sale. The earrings are close to what I' ...read more
@Titian06 thanks!!! I was stalking the Swarovski for a bit via my wish list, and found a sale. The earrings are close to what I've been looking for. I wish Swarovski made more pieces, and definitely more affordable!
Bath and Body Works
|
Anonymous INSIDER
Re: Bath and Body Works
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: The last time I was in a BBW the lady told me they come out in spring/April @SportyGirly125 but I've yet to see it, thank you, I k ...read more
The last time I was in a BBW the lady told me they come out in spring/April @SportyGirly125 but I've yet to see it, thank you, I know if you see them in store, hopefully they will be online too
137,445 Posts