beautylovingirl

NEW FAVORITE SHOWS ON T.V.

Hey chickies,

So I know a little while back we all talked about some of our favorite TV shows. Has anyone started watching any new shows that you just absolutely love? I started watching a show called Jungle Gold and I have to be ready and waiting on that certain channel when it comes on so I don't miss any of it.

beautylovingirl

Re: NEW FAVORITE SHOWS ON T.V.

(0) Hearts

Did anyone ever watch Pretty Wicked Moms? It came on Lifetime. It was a bunch of ladies from Atlanta I think one of the ladies owned a store called Swank. I caught a few episodes and really liked it.

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I saw one episode and that woman who owns Swank drove me crazy.  They were all a little strange.  However I did just watch Double Diva for the first time.  I was cracking up.

Mystiques

My summer shows was:

The Glades

Longmire

Franklin and Bash

Now waiting for all the fall shows to return:

The Mentalist

Revolution

Revenge

Elementary

Beauty and the Beast

Law and Order SVU

The Good Wife

Cougar Town

Scandal

Defiance

And the only reality show I watch is What not to wear.

garnett

I think most of you would find my taste in TV shows quite boring but I will be honest and "own" it. LOL

We have been watching Under The Dome.  At first it seemed interesting but I seem to be losing interest.

My husband and I started watching BBC America and there are a couple of shows we really enjoy like Law & Order UK and Broadchurch.  We really like British programming  on PBS, Masterpiece Theater and Masterpiece Mystery. Some favorites are Endeavour, Murder In Paradise, and Pie in the Sky. I can't wait until they bring back the modern British series Sherlock.  Major Crimes on TNT  is a good series that just ended it's season. I think it will come back with new ones in November. We like King and Maxwell too.    I am really looking forward to the new season of Elementary and The Big Bang Theory. 

janinebt

I watch far more TV than I'd like to admit. My favorite shows right now are:

Bridezilla

Orange is the New Black

Catfish

True Life

Face Off

Toddlers in Tiaras

True Blood

Game of Thrones

Whimsically yours,
Janine
beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

It's ok I think sometimes we all do.:smileyhappy:

jennjenn123

I wish we had Starz so I could watch The White Queen.  I really liked the book (and The Red Queen). 

We've gotten to the point in Fringe season 4 that I'm liking it again.  We're anxiously waiting for Netflix to get the final season of 30 Rock. 

One of our favorite summer shows is The Glades. 

And finally, something I'm a bit embarrassed to say I like, is Devious Maids.  I'm still not exactly sure how Lifetime managed to suck me in because I NEVER watch that channel.

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

Love The Glades.  Did you catch the session finale????

Devious Maids has been surprising good.

Kiki1517

Oh yess Devious Maids & Mistresses! How I missed Alyssa Milano, I swear she does not age!

arielaaaaaaaa

Well being as that it's summer, i have been extremely bored at home!!! And i didn't start college this semester so i have tons of free time. I have been watching sooooo many shows! I found a website that lets you watch literally ANY show! For free. So what i couldn't watch on Netflix, i now watch on their. 

Starting Dexter

White Collar

Suits

Scandal

New Show fav is Twisted

And The Fosters 

And then all my other favorite i'm waiting to come back!

Grey's Anatomy, Walking Dead, Revenge, Body of Proof, Walking dead! And now Pretty Little Liars!

And i can't wait for the New season of American Horror Story!

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I liked Body of Proof as well.  I read somewhere that it was cancelled. :smileysad:

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Aww. Probably was. Didn't seem like it was a hit with many people! :smileysad:

BeautyJunkie325

I don't understand why they don't use shows that don't do fantastic during the regular season as summer replacement shows. USA and TNT are smart to show their original series while the normal networks are on hiatus.  I can only watch so many stupid reality shows.

arielaaaaaaaa

Haha! I hate reality shows! But so guilty of watching them! That's a great idea though! You know That show Do No Harm on ABC was canceled after 2 episodes, and then came back during the summer. But one show i am soooooo mad didn't get renewed for second season was The River! I hate when i'm hooked on a show a no second season, Can i at least know what the big secret was!!! Ughhh.

BeautyJunkie325

I know!  At least give me a 1-2 hour movie to tie up loose ends. I want to know what happens!!!!! Ugh!

Esdee

Let's see, True Blood & Whodunnit just ended, Hannibal and Game of Thrones have been off for a bit, Time Warner's being a pain and has pulled Showtime so I can't watch Dexter, and I've stopped watching Under The Dome since they switched it from a mini-series to having a second season, so I'm not really watching anything at the moment.  Maybe we can count Cutthroat Kitchen, but I'm not sure I'll keep with it.  Waiting for Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Boardwalk Empire, and Sherlock to get back, and there's probably something I'm missing.  I'm finally watching Sopranos, and I've got a list a mile long of other shows my friends want me to watch when I get caught up with that.

I spend a *lot* of time watching shows on my laptop while I surf the web.  :smileyvery-happy:

melisa16

I watch Jungle Gold with my dad, it's father-daughter bonding time haha. I am surprised they keep going to try find gold, because any episode I have watched, they are not satisfied with how much they earn. Not really any new shows that I am watching, but I can't wait for Chicago Fire to come back on!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I know it's so strange I like these shows! I'm not one to go to a jungle and get really dirty and I don't like to sweat unless of course I'm running or something but I was the same way when I first started watching Deadliest Catch and now I don't like it as much as I used to.

DTalksAll

I can't wait for the new seasons to start of my guilty pleasures... Grey's, Scandal, Revenge, Once Upon a Time... 

Ohhh and Son's on Anarchy starts soon too! 

swfupload_2086826797995787014.jpg

I watched a few episodes of Jungle Gold, but couldn't get over the fakeness & scripted scenes. I like reality shows, but they need to be actual reality and not full of scripts & retakes. 

kimchikween

Scandal Season 2 on Netflix now!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 28 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • melisa16