beautylovingirl

NEW FAVORITE SHOWS ON T.V.

Hey chickies,

So I know a little while back we all talked about some of our favorite TV shows. Has anyone started watching any new shows that you just absolutely love? I started watching a show called Jungle Gold and I have to be ready and waiting on that certain channel when it comes on so I don't miss any of it.

DTalksAll

Re: NEW FAVORITE SHOWS ON T.V.

(0) Hearts

I know! Actually want to get caught up on some HBO series we never watched, so I probably won't re-watch Scandal. 

beautylovingirl

Well  I don't know it didn't look to fake when that 60 ft tree hit George and was just sort of breaking his neck ,but what shows on TV now don't have some degree of fakeness to them?

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

True. I think what bothers me about shows like that are that those people aren't broke, & they get paid to be on the shows, & the producers help out when needed (like on those survival shows) 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

The thing on Jungle Gold was these two were in Real Estate and seems like living beyond their real income and when the market crashed they both suffered alot, but you know if you have over 1 million dollars in debt and keep adding to it, it's a little hard to feel sorry for them. My head easily hits the pillow at night knowing I don't have anyone coming for anything it's all ours. I do feel sorry for the kids on here though. It's really sad.

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I really like some of the summer replacement showed - Rizzoli & Isles, King & Maxwell, etc.  I just can't wait until the new fall season to start.  I'm looking forward to - Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Once Upon a Time, Revenge and How I Met Your Mother. 

Kiki1517

I just ordered Starz and am really loving their series:

The White Queen

3047_1000.jpg

Da Vinci's Demons

da_vincis_demons_a_l.jpg

gongju87

not new but I'm so excited for my favorite shows to come back on for the fall line up!

Once Upon a Time

New Girl

Glee

Drop Dead Diva

Oh...I do want to check out Wonderland that comes out roughly around the same time I think...not sure if I will like it but it looks interesting

Also...its a ways away but cant wait for the next season of Games of Thrones!

I am a nerd :smileytongue:

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

Love Glee.  Totally reminds me of high school choir.

Game of Thrones is amazing!  My IT boys from work got me reading the books before the show came out so I would be ready.

I would always ask my IT guys if I was a nerd or a geek and they said I was "awesome". So you are awesome too!  😊

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

No your not everyone likes different things.

tashalicious

[ Edited ]

Hannibal is my favorite new t.v show, everything else is just the same ones i've been watching, Project runway, Dance moms, toddlers and Tiara's, Cooking competitions etc

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

I have never missed one episode of Project Runway ever! I am so glad it's back to normal, I didn't really like Teams. 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I think Dance Moms is going to be pretty good this season. I like the new Christie on there and I love to watch her daughter Asia dance you know she's headed for the big time.What no Here comes Honey Boo Boo?

tashalicious

Honey Boo Boo is cute with her sassy Georgia accent but as she gets older America will lose interest. 

beautylovingirl

Yeah I know I have to say of the one episode of that show that cracks me up is when June is going down the slide at a waterpark laughing the whole way, her laugh is hilarious!

Candy357

Not anything new, just the same one's here. Melissa & Joey, Baby Daddy. But I am excited that Walking Dead & Revenge come back soon!! Also Modern Family, the usual funny shows.

I don't really like reality tv, I can't keep watching it. :/

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 28 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • melisa16
    • Mystiques
    • janinebt