iknowitstoday

NEW FALL TV SHOWS

What are you most excited about or fallen in love with? Have you been disappointed by any new fall shows?

I'm most excited about Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family and the Crazy Ones!! 

I have been really pleasantly surprised by how much I like sleepy hallow!!

CzaCee

Re: NEW FALL TV SHOWS

THE VOICE!!! - I just love Blake and Adam. They never fail to make me laugh. But I feel bad for Cee Lo because most of the time, he doesn't get chosen. lol.

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!! - to find out whether Ali is truly alive or something.

spedteacher74

(0) Hearts

Returning shows I am excited to see... The Voice (I'm hooked), Two Broke Girls, NCIS.

New shows... The Crazy Ones

Just watched on DVR last night... The Blacklist.  I loved it.  If every show continues like the first, it will be a new fave.  Its very suspenseful like The Person of Interest.

makeupmaven

(0) Hearts

Boardwalk Empire has been great and Dexter was excellent. I thought Ray Donovan was really contrived at first, but I stuck with it and now I love it.

WhereYouStand

(0) Hearts

shows I would like to continue watching & caching up on or starting! I like to juggle and prolong finishing good shows

• Bleach: (I left off right before the arc. The Bount. pt. 1)
  • Death Note (I am partially through the first season)
  • Unforgotten Realms (can be watched on youtube)
  • Metalocalypse (haven't started this but a friend says it's something she thinks I would like)
  • Blood+ (Haven't started it yet but I own it)
  • The Law of Ueki (Haven't started it but I own It)
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (i am still working on the first season, and contemplating continuing with the second Danny Davito is appearing in the series & I don't care for his humor all that much)
  • Firefly (about four episodes in and loving it!)
  • Game of thrones (working on the third season)
  • true blood (finished the latest and possibly last season don't know if the show is continuing.)
  • vampire diaries (still working on  the first season)
dianabt

(0) Hearts

Someone mentioned AHS (American Horror Story) and I can't believe that even slipped my mind- LOVE that show! This new season I know relates towards witches and New Orleans so I can't WAIT to see what kind of craziness comes up. 

I have 5 episodes more of The Vampire Diaries to catch up on by next Thursday when season 5 starts. I watched 2 last night and will keep going until season 4 is done LOL.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ry22

(0) Hearts

@WhereYouStand Your so lucky you don't have to wait for the big cliffhangers at the end of the season! I won't spoil anything, but Season 3 and 4 have some huge cliffhangers.

@dianabt I can't wait until Thursday!!! An hour of TVD and the Originals in one night <3 heaven

solveig

(0) Hearts

Downton Abbey (YAY!!! It's back!), Grey's Anatomy, Homeland, and The Good Wife. I am a little less excited about The Vampire Diaries, but I'll still watch it, probably.

Mystiques

(0) Hearts

The Mentalist. I can't wait to see who Red John is.

Also excited about Revolution, Beauty and the Beast, Revenge, Elementary and Law & Order SVU.

JenBlush

I cant wait for American Horror Story!!!! ahhhhhh 

I used to love the Vampire Diaries, but i have missed so many episodes i have given up! :smileysad: I need to watch it all over before i begin to watch it again!

Also The Carrie Diaries!!! LOVEEE! 

Woo can't wait

garnett

(0) Hearts

I am looking forward to Elementary, The Big Bang Theory, and Sherlock (when ever they decide to bring that back)  I love PBS Masterpiece Theater and Masterpiece Mystery.  BBC America programming has had some great shows too.

divagirl90

(0) Hearts

I'm excited for Scandal!

JGSFLA

(0) Hearts

Grey's Anatomy! cant wait!

knkate

(0) Hearts

I'm excited for New Girl since I just powered through the past two seasons in the last month.  Most of my favorite shows aren't really on in the fall which the exception of Breaking Bad (it ends on Sunday - waaa!).  I saw the new show Brooklyn Nine Nine and I really liked it.  

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

Nashville!  A guilty pleasure of mine - fun show, well done for what it is, pretty to look at, too! (and fun to listen to the music)

midnightangel

(0) Hearts

The Big Bang Theory starts in 2 days...pretty stoked.

kelsey808

(0) Hearts

I can't wait for Grey's on Thursday!!! and The Walking Dead has been one of my favorite shows for a while and that's coming back in October, which will soften the blow of Breaking Bad ending on Sunday )':

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Oh, I almost forgot, though it won't be starting till almost next year, Ripper Street on BBC. Yes. Win.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Son's of Anarchy started 2 weeks ago, glad that's back!

Homeland, Revenge, Grey's, Scandal, Nashville all return this week/next week. 

I thought Sleepy Hollow was corny- but it's on FOX so I can't expect too much out of it

Hostages is interesting, a little cheesy at times, don't know how a show like that has legs though. 

Nicrohr

While not Fall shows - Orange is the New Black, Lillyhammer, and House of Cards (all available on Netflix I believe) are awesome!  Go catch up if you missed out!

I am also going back to watch the first seasons of Weeds again :smileyhappy:.

LadyInWhite

(0) Hearts

Castle!  It  just started last night and I'm hoping it doesn't jump the shark this season.  I also love pretty much everything on USA (Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, Necessary Roughness, etc.), but I'm so far behind on the shows I don't think I'll every catch up.  I'm probably stuck watching the seasons as they're released on Netflix.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 30 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • Mystiques