beautylovingirl

NEW CUSTOM AVATARS FOR TOP CONTRIBUTORS

[ Edited ]

Hey Girls,

I'm so excited that Sephora is recognizing the top contributors of Beauty Talk by having our own custom avatars. It' so exciting and I can't wait!!

bambina2011

Re: NEW CUSTOM AVATARS FOR TOP CONTRIBUTORS

(0) Hearts

How do they customize the avatars? They're so cool!!! I really like them!!

drrragon

I'm blue!!!

LOL at lylysa, you're crazy girl! :smileyvery-happy:

starletta8

I lurve mine!

violalea

(0) Hearts

Yeah I love the new avatars you ladies have. Very special. I have 1558 hearts now so 442 away haha.

Penaloza1

That's great.Top contributors deserve that recognition.Congrat's girlies :smileyhappy:

emmaclaire

These are so awesome!  I love that BT/Sephora does stuff like this - regardless of who got one and who didn't, this is such a fantastic way for a huge corporation to show some of its most loyal customers how much they are appreciated!  And the fact that they are all personalized, custom made, and individually hand drawn is phenomenal.  Plus they look amazing!!!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I wish I could just say "everything that emmaclaire posted."

melde

[ Edited ]

You all look so neat!

mafan

These are adorable and really well done!  Have fun and enjoy them folks!  It's going to take me a bit to realize who you are now. :smileyhappy:

neko333

(0) Hearts

I'm glad these turned out well. I was at a theme park a couple years ago and I had one done. Mine unfortunately looked nothing like me. My friends watched as the guy drew it and I saw the horrified expressions on their face's and knew it was bad. I had serious man face (which made no sense) and huge pointy b00bs. 

emmaclaire

Wow, that's completely inappropriate, especially since it was a theme park, which are marketed towards families and kids so aggressively!  I've only had a caricature done once and it was pretty decent, but I definitely think I'd be put off if I was handed something that was so obviously offensive.  I hope he didn't charge you an arm and a leg for that junk.

neko333

(0) Hearts

I didn't buy it. I really couldn't display it like I wanted to. The thing you have to realize is at both the airbrush shirt and caricature stand is that the sample images are not drawn by the artists available. I draw myself so that probably made me more critical as well.

I have gotten some wonderful ones though! I have one from when I was five and the guy did a great job, he even drew me with Scooby-Doo.

I wasn't as offended by the b00bs as I was the man face. I'm a woman, I have b00bs, so even though the points were a bit akward it wasn't terrible. I probably would have been more mad if he had drawn me flat. I just really don't understand why they were pointy.The face was just terrible, it looked like my boyfriends face on a woman's body. I wonder if he was looking back and forth between my b00bs and my boyfriends face now. 

emmaclaire

Oh my word, your last sentence has me in stitches!  Sounds like he should have spent some more time practicing his drawing skills and less time perving on potential customers!  Glad to hear you didn't get suckered into buying it, maybe he only knows how to draw one face so he just keeps recycling it?

rikkie

Yikes, that's awful! I saw a guy doing caricatures recently and his sample pictures of celebrities looked like their faces were made out of play dough and then beaten with a stick. I don't think you could have paid me to have my picture drawn by him!

Londonlover101

that is so cool!

lylysa

nwav.jpg

^_^ I sent in a solo pic of me zombied out (pretty much the same as my current avi but sans bf) and got this back. Ahhhhh! I love it! I think it's so cute and actually reminds me of Medusa with the colors used!

Thank you to Candace and the Sephora art team!

carolang

Too cool haha

mpolansky

Yours is the best of everyones I've seen! So awesome!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

lol, Nice! Mine look like modern Theodora! But being me, I couldn't resist customizing it even more (COLORRRRRRRRIIING!):

devil.jpgglida.jpgnorm.jpg

roxystar4

ohh I like the purple and black haired one beautytester

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 89 replies
  • 142 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny