LariTheLoud

NBC'S Hannibal - POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Ok, this is seriously the most off-topic of off-topic posts, but I'm dying to find other people who watch this show, especially with what happened in last night's episode!! Are there any other Fannibals around these parts?? COME TALK TO ME.

MyDesign

BonAppetit

wine

tashalicious

Re: NBC'S Hannibal - POSSIBLE SPOILERS

(0) Hearts

ummm he made him eat his own leg.......

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

Spoiler bump. 

gingerblack

I haven't seen this show but is the guy drinking the red wine the actor from The Hunt? I liked that movie.

LariTheLoud

Yes he is! Mads Mikkelsen is my homeboy. I totally love him too much.

tashalicious

yes that's him

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

Spoiler bump

mrsstory

(0) Hearts

I really enjoyed last night's show.

Spoiler

And the teaser at the end . . . when Jack said he couldn't stay and asked some of the food to go. OH -- and was that Hannibal and Alana in bed together?  I was folding laundry and didn't get a good look.  I'm waiting for Hannibal to get tired of Dr. Chilton and kill him.  He's becoming a liability. 

I hope I did the spoiler correctly!

Is it bad that I find Freddie Lounds so annoying that I'd kind of be happy if she ended up dead, too? 

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

Freddie Lounds is so "rude" but she's the kind of annoying that will stick around forever. I wouldn't be sad to see her go, but she adds some nice conflict and she's just so slimy that it's good to have her around.

So excited for next week, though!

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

i saw a clip of Hannibal in bed with Will's love interest Lana, is anybody else jealous? Hannibal is HOT!! :smileyvery-happy:

mrsstory

(0) Hearts

So my eyes weren't deceiving me for that split second!  That's low -- he's really hitting below the belt with that one.  Because you know it isn't because he likes her.  It's all about being manipulative and getting back at Will. 

I loves me some Mads Mikkelsen.  But the character Hannibal scares me more and more.  Like when Bedelia was ending their doctor/patient relationship, and he was stepping toward her and she was backing up.  So much tension/fear!  I know Gillian Anderson has another show going now, but I hope she returns to Hannibal.  Like Dr. Chilton, she's a liability. 

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

i'm actually surprised at how close Hannibal came to being murdered in such a degrading way, you're right he's definitely trying to get back at Will for that.

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts
Spoiler
I honestly thought Hannibal was in on it until I saw him strapped up like he was. To think Hannibal could be caught off-guard like that by some crazy orderly at the mental hospital! I thought for sure Gideon might have tipped him off, but I guess not.
tashalicious

(0) Hearts

Hannibal needs her alive because shes writing in her column that Will is the Chesapeake Ripper, that works in his favor, but if she ever catches on to him he will kill her for sure.

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

Spoiler bump 

love2shop42

This series always has me on the edge of my seat, whatever happens I am positive there will be a feast! Ewwwww!

LariTheLoud

I think it suits my black humor way too well.

Spoiler
I always find myself cackling at the cannibal jokes, which are pretty much everywhere in this series. And I can't help but admire Hannibal Lecter's impeccable cooking technique! Then I remember that he's eating people-meat, and it gets awkward and uncomfortable. I totally can't wait until Friday! I feel like this season just got really, really good with the last episode!
YouAreAlways

I am bumping this so the spoiler moves down. 

tashalicious

well Hannibal caught that medical examiner Beverly snooping around in his house, Will told her that Hannibal was the Chesapeake Ripper and that he's been eating his victims, so she went there and found his chamber of horrors, that's when she turned around and Hannibal was standing there, he charged toward her, she fired her gun a few times and then it went off, i'm pretty sure he killed her.

LariTheLoud

YES SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS WATCHED! Putting this stuff under a spoiler warning:

Spoiler
Beverly is totally gone, now. But the question is what on earth did she see in his death chamber of a basement?! Sounded like someone else was there!

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

OMG DID YOU SEE WHAT HE DID TO HER BODY?!?!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • mrsstory
    • gingerblack
    • tashalicious
    • love2shop42
    • YouAreAlways
    • LariTheLoud