neko333

Myers Briggs or Jung personality tests

I was wondering if anyone had taken one and what they had got. Every single one I've ever taken has given me INTP. I find them interesting and thought others might as well. You can find some through Google, I took a legitimate one through a school program but do not have access to it anymore. swfupload_6036840471668388351.jpgswfupload_330309211186717650.jpg

kimmi1115

Re: Myers Briggs or Jung personality tests

I remember taking one in my Foundations of Education class, but I cannot remember what my results were.  I may have to Google it just to take it for the fun of it.  I've always enjoyed taking random personality quizzes lol.

LCResz

[ Edited ]

Ok, since there are a lot of J types here, and I am a P type, I have a terrible joke to share with y'all! 

A few years back, when I was working as an office manager at The Princeton Review, I went on a company retreat. Now, if you don't know much about TPR, let me summarize the typical office is run by a bunch of brilliant and odd people, usually tutors that also want a full time desk job to supplement their teaching salary.

Well, on this trip we had to take personality tests and see if we could gain insight into our respective branches' dynamics.

Most of the individual offices were predominantly female staff, easily 4 to 1. In one of the larger offices that had 15 full timers there was only one dude. We come to find out that all of the women in this office were J types, and the guy was a P type. When the facilitator went around to every office group we had to say a little about how we could best make our offices run best taking into account our different personalities. When it came time for the almost all women office to speak, the sole male asked if he could say something directly to his group. 

"I just want you ladies to know, I look forward to bringing my P-ness in harmony with all your J-ness."

After everyone stopped laughing the HR person let us go to lunch early and pulled this brave P type aside for a chat. We never did one of these types of activities at subsequent meetings ever again. I miss that office, but it closed up shop, imagine that!

poohblueberry

@LCResz,

That lone dude wanting to bring his P-ness... :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:.

Sure had a lot of b a l l s saying that to an overwhelming number of females in his group at that retreat - made me laugh out loud though!! :smileyhappy:

LCResz

(0) Hearts

Oh you have no idea how much fun it was to work for TPR back in it's heyday, before it became a publicly traded company and started to become more corporate. Still a wonderful test prep company but the joie de vivre of the old days is probably best left in the past. 

kissXmakeup

I am ENFJ

Extravert (56%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(6%) Judging(28%)

I took this test in high school & in college various times and have always had the same results!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Interesting. I've taken this test multiple times over about a 8 year span, and every couple years my result changes slightly.

Currently:

ISFP

Introvert(44%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(11)%

The introverted/extroverted and perceiving/judging is what usually changes on me. I honestly feel I am smack in the middle of both. I am extremely extroverted at work, but quite introverted in my home life. I think I'm an even balance of perceiving and judging at all times.

LCResz

ENFP, but it was different when I was younger, when I wasn't as comfortable with my weirdness I guess. Basic temperament sticks with you throughout life (I've been a generally happy and easy going/go with the flow type) but my personality has evolved as I tried different jobs, met different groups of people. Now I love to lead by example and help people figure themselves out. 

colorobsession

It's so funny that this thread was started, because I've been talking about this a lot with my friends and family lately. I've taken the test a few times in the past and was always an INFJ. However, I think I've come out of my shyness quite a bit in the last couple of years, which has made my "I" a little less clear as I'm a lot more comfortable and happy in social situations than I ever was. So I know I have some ENFJ qualities, and lie somewhere in between the two.

Also, what I find really interesting is how many other people on here are testing as INFJs as well! It's supposed to be the least common personality type of all of them. And yet here we all are on BT! :-)

neko333

(0) Hearts

I think part of the reason for that is it's more common in females than males. Still it's rare at only 2-4% in females. It is the rarest in total at 1-3%. I think the rarest ones for women are INTP and INTJ at 1-3% each. It's interesting that both of the rare types for women are INT. The rarest for men is the INFJ at 1-2%. 

poohblueberry

Neko333,

Thanks for posting this! I decided to do the test and found out that I'm an ISFJ, and the description fits me to a tee!

Introvert(67%)  Sensing(1%)  Feeling(12%)  Judging(11%)

• You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

@Kalex, although I am an ISFJ, I (like you) am also not afraid of conflict and nobody treats me like a doormat either. :smileyhappy: This came about because I got tired of others taking me for granted.

Anyhoo, I like being the cute white pony with beautiful pink and purple hair! :smileyvery-happy:

neko333

That pony is Sweetie Belle 

Sweetie Belle is a school-age unicorn filly and Rarity's younger sister. She makes her first major appearance in the episode Call of the Cutie. Sweetie Belle and her friends, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo, call themselves the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

unblownkisses

You had me at My Little Pony. (I consistently test at INFJ).

neko333

(0) Hearts

INFJ makes you the zebra Zecora 

Zecora is a female zebra who resides in a hut in the Everfree Forest and whose first appearance is in the episode Bridle Gossip. Initially believed to be an evil sorceress by the terrified populace of Ponyville, she later becomes friends with the ponies and frequently helps them out with her knowledge of magical ailments. She speaks with a strong African-esque accent, forming rhyming couplets with all her sentences.

unblownkisses

I now have a name for my career as a rapper :smileyhappy:

evevang

I just recently took one of these this spring for the first time. And to my astonishment, it's partly true about me though I have never really read anything about it. :smileysad: INFJ

jellybean917

I haven't done one of these in a long time!

INFJ

Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(12%) Feeling(62%) Judging(11%)

I read about INFJ's on a few sites, and that definitely sounds like a match! Fun!

melde

I'm definitely an INTP, but I've tested as an INTJ before.

I'm ultra nerdy about personality theory. :smileyhappy: The little online tests aren't 100% accurate, so read up on it a little to see if it best fits you. Also, remember, this is a "soft science," you can't really put people into 16 exact categories, but it is a fun way to help understand yourself and others better. :smileyhappy:

neko333

(0) Hearts

Mine must be right. I've taken a ton of these things and always gotten the same result. I think no one really takes this as science anyways. It's more of like astrology signs or zodiac, just an in depth version. 

Meg82

I haven't taken it in a long time, and I am too lazy to take one now, but I generally come out as an INFJ.  I'm kinda borderline on the J/P side of things and sometimes test as close to the border on E/I (though besides my dislike of being alone [i don't like necessarily talking to the people i'm with or even being in the same room with them but I like them to be around] I feel like I'm super I) but I am SUPER strongly NF.

viviene23

Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test

Your type: ENFP

Extravert 11%

Intuitive 38%

Feeling 75%

Perceiving 22%

Hmm...I actually thought I'm more introvert than extrovert. I learned more about myself...thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 43 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kimmi1115
    • unblownkisses
    • neko333
    • crayzeeRN
    • colorobsession