DeltaGammaGirl

My wonderful boyfriend returns home from a year long deployment to Afghanistan tomorrow!!

It Is SO surreal :smileyhappy: I haven't seen him in  a year and it is going to be like meeting all over again. Naturally, im getting my makeup done at Sephora before my flight because I will be way to excited to try and sit still and do my own makeup!

AHHHHHHH!!! :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

Re: My wonderful boyfriend returns home from a year long deployment to Afghanistan tomorrow!!

(0) Hearts

DeltaGam very happy you will be seeing your guy soon. Please thank him for his service. That simple gesture means a lot to them. My brother has been in Iraq and Afghanistan >6 times, it is worrisome, so i do not know exactly how you feel. Excited you are for sure. Enjoy his homecoming.

glossyguru

Re: My wonderful boyfriend returns home from a year long deployment to Afghanistan tomorrow!!

(0) Hearts

That's great! I'm so excited for you! 

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Aw congratulations that's amazing! I'm so happy for you, I know must have been counting down the days for what seemed like forever! Enjoy your time with him!!!

My cousin finally gets to see her man when he comes back from Afghanistan in two months. She is already trying to pick out her outfit!!

HMNewbie

Thank him for his service & welcome home!

DeltaGammaGirl

Thank you pretty ladies!!! This is definitely like waiting for Christmas x10000000000000.

:smileyhappy:

BeautyJunkie325

So excited for you.  Hopefully he'll be in the states for awhile. :smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

Awe, sweetie, I'm so excited for you! Have a great time and enjoy spending time with him. xx :heart:

PoesRevy

How exciting!

Have a wonderful time :heart:

brittieeee

Yay!  Such great news!  Makeup done at sephora or not, just seeing and being with you will be his greatest gift!

anaa

That's awesome!  Hope you two have a fabulous time!!

prettyinpa

What excitement, great you are going to Sephora for your makeup, if I had to be separated from my hubby for that long, I'd mix up lip liner with eyeliner, I'd be so excited> lol

Have a great homecoming and thank him for his service.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

That's so funny:smileyvery-happy: Could you imagine not seeing your boyfriend or husband for a while and run up to him with red lip liner as eyeliner and black eye liner as lip liner.YIKES!

MermaidBarbie

lol

Titian06

Congratulations, DeltaGammaGirl!  We have quite a few National Guard Units in the area, so the news always shows the send offs the communities throw and they always show the homecomings when they return.  We also have a lot of local individuals who have joined the various branches of the military that the media keeps tabs on.  However, I won't pretend I know what it's like for a loved one to serve and be deployed...I don't.  I'm glad he will be home safe and sound.  Thank him for his service and make sure he knows we DO care about what he's gone through for our country!

DTalksAll

That's so exciting! Good idea of going to Sephora to get your makeup done. I don't think I'd be able to sit still either

Nicrohr

OMG congrats, sooo excited for you :smileyhappy:!  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

garnett

I am so happy for the two of you!  Having your makeup done sounds like a great idea.   Make sure you have your own tube of whatever lipcolor you are going to wear because he's just going to kiss it right off of you!  :smileywink:

rikkie

Ahhhhhh! I am so excited for you! I just got to go home to my husband after 10+ months living apart... BUT we got to see each other occasionally, I can't imagine how much more difficult it would be to not see each other at all! What a huge feeling of relief it will be to have that behind you! Yayyyyy!

DeltaGammaGirl

You guys are awesome. Thank you :smileyhappy: I am a mess of emotions, currently haha

keelybt

Hi DeltaGammaGirl How exciting!!!!! My fiance is in the military, so I know that feeling :smileyhappy: Good call on getting your makeup done!  That way you can just focus on your excitement and not have to worry about anything else.  Yay, I'm so excited for you :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 54 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • anaa
    • spoiledbrat
    • MermaidBarbie