makeupobesessed

My Happy Mothers Day

[ Edited ]

So, I realize I'm a bit late as mothers day was sunday and it's Wednesday ( as of now it is for me- after midnight) but I just wanted to shout that I have the two best kids ever!

My 11 yr old daughter made me eggs for breakfast and my 7 yr old son cleaned the dishes up. Then they surprised me with their gifts, I got homemade cards and a mom newspaper, plus, they went to Sephora and bought me $10 gift cards from both of them, and each one made a little bag, where they must've asked for samples they knew I'd like, and put in with the gift card in the Sephora bag with the red tissue paper.  

They know I love the homemade stuff more, but they really did put in the effort and went to the store to not only buy the gift cards, but to ask for samples that I'd like, i got BB cream in my color, blush cards, perfumes...imagining them going around asking for the samples is so cute and makes me tear up a little.  I've trained them well, dragging them to the store with me...especially my son...

so BT moms...what did your kiddos get you?  Or what did you do for your mom?   I wanna know!

katie1724

Re: My Happy Mothers Day

You have really sweet, thoughtful children -- that's so adorable!

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

Thanks katie1724!

DTalksAll

My dog gave me a framed picture of himself for the new house, he's afraid of cameras & cell phones so I have no idea how my bf got such a good picture of him. 

I got my mom a new bottle of La Mer, a starbucks giftcard for her to load on her phone & some fresh picked hydrangeas.

You're kids are so cute! I bet they had an easier time getting samples from a Cast Member then you would. You should send them in every time you need samples :smileywink:  

beautylovingirl

@carrierose- Aww that's so sweet I can remember my little boy doing things like that. It does bring you to tears because it's so precious. Congrats on the new baby too!:smileyhappy:

carrierose

My son is only 16 months, and his dad got me a card that had his hand attempted to be traced on it, and some pen scribbles from him.  But it brought me to tears!

We also found out that he is getting a little brother and decided on a name, Luke Thomas. <3

makeupobesessed

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Congrats!!!

beautylovingirl

No I'm totally a dog person too!

makeupobesessed

Than we need to start getting pictures of dogs too, too many cats! Although some of the pictures are hilarious!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Oh but but but...

swfupload_704250547216870081.jpg

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

LOVE IT!!!!

placaminero

No babies here, but I did get my mom started on a new skincare regiment for Mother's Day. She FINALLY let me squirt her knock-off Cetaphil and corresponding heavy moisturizer down the drain, literally. I was overjoyed! Now she's got a brand new facial cleanser, moisturizer, serum, eye cream, some towelettes for night, and even a new signature lip color as a trade off for tossing her way-too-dark, way-too-outdated drugstore lipstick. I'm so proud!!!

makeupobesessed

How fun was the squirting?  Ive always wanted to do that but Im too frugal to actually do it.  Even if its a product I dont like, I try to use it up and at least hold on to it and by then it ends up having to get thrown away bc its way past its date.

placaminero

Fun doesn't even begin to describe it.. but I do think there may have been squealing on my part. My mom wouldn't even watch me do it, but it was worth it.. It's been just a couple of days and couldn't already see the change in her beautiful skin!

prettyinpa

You are such a good daughter!  Now your mom can experience the fun of great product!

prettyinpa

Oh, that's so sweet, I can picture them going around and giggling at "Let's get her this one, oh yeah and this one, it smells so nice.." You have great kids!

My dog got me a card (via my husband) and we all went for a nice walk in the cool sunny day.

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

What kind of doggy?  Im such a dog person. but we have tons of cat ppl on BT. I thought cats were the new dogs...glad to see there is at least one other dog person on here with me!  I have a labradoodle mini (via the picture) named Lola.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • carrierose
    • ChicDabbler
    • makeupobesessed