pandapple6

Music

This is pretty random, but I was wonder what everyone's favorite music was. Here are my faves:

Florence and the Machine

Lady Gaga

The Fray 

Coldplay

KT Tunstall

P!nk 

Panic! At the Disco

The Goo Goo Dolls

Danny Elfman (he does all the music for Tim Burton movies which I LUV) 

and The Plain White T's 

katie1724

Re: Music

[ Edited ]

I have really random taste in music -- most people at least have types of music they like, but not me...I own everything from classical to swing to hip hop to rap, plus a heavy 80s/90s influence because I grew up then. Just a few of my favorites:

Calogero (French pop artist)

One Republic

Sarah McLachlan
Britney Spears (I own every album :smileyfrustrated:)

Garbage

Madonna

Phoenix

Ella Fitzgerald

Ben L'Oncle Soul

Metallica

Lady Gaga

Florent Pagny

Dr. Dre

Duran Duran

Lily Allen

A huge library of classical, jazz and big band (my grandfather loved all sorts of composers, and I adored my grandfather, so I had an early interest in all sorts of music -- from Bach to Debussy to Mussorgsky through much later to Benny Goodman and Glenn Miller)

Tears for Fears

Nat King Cole

Cyndi Lauper

Snoop Dogg
Duran Duran

: )

prettyinpa

I need to download some new music.

On my iPod now: Loreena McKennitt, Kasey Chambers, Pat Benetar, various bluegrass artists, Eilas O'Kennedy, Karan Casey, and Natalie Merchant. Guess I like female vocalists.....

ran8

This is quite a difficult question to answer since it varies on mood and whatever I feel like.  For the past decade almost, I have not really paid any attention to the "top hits."  I blame the internet and globalization for these reasons alone.  For anyone who can get past the language and radio playlist barrier, you might be surprised at all the music available out there.  Sometimes I find myself listening to big band arrangements and bossa nova. 

When I do have the radio on, it is on the oldies, classic rock, 70's, 80's.  Some 90's. 

kimmi1115

Since I have a day's worth of music on my iPod, it's hard to narrow down lol.  I listen mainly to rock, classic rock, country, and pop.  But some of my favorites are:

Alan Jackson!!!  (grew up listening to him and I love him)

Toby Keith

Shania Twain

The Donnas (discovered them through the jetski videogame Splashdown)

Bon Jovi

AC/DC

Foreigner

Linkin Park

Nickelback

Lady GaGa

Hinder

Three Days Grace

And I'll hush now lol.  Although this isn't one listed singer/band, but I LOVE the Titanic soundtrack.  Beautiful music.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • ran8
    • pandapple6
    • kimmi1115