kimmi1115

Music: Recently Listened To

I think it's fairly safe to say that all of us hear music at some point during the day, whether it be on the radio, YouTube, iPod/mp3 device, etc.  What's a song or two that you recently heard?  I figured this would be a neat way to perhaps share some of our favorite artists and songs.  Who knows, some of us may discover something to add to our music library or rediscover an old favorite.

Right now, I'm listening to "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry on YouTube.  I've only heard a few of their songs, and this is the only one I like.  Just because I live in their hometown doesn't mean I have to be a die hard fan lol.  I only like so much popish elements in country music.  I love country music by Alan Jackson, Toby Keith, Trace Adkins, Montgomery Gentry, Shania Twain, Dierks Bentley, pretty much those that have been around for a while.  Especially Alan Jackson.  I know the words to a lot of his songs lol.

"If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song"

bijouxkristyna

Re: Music: Recently Listened To

(0) Hearts
MacHora

(0) Hearts

Two songs I have recently discovered are "I Wish I Knew" by Alex Boyd and "Adorn" by Miguel.

janinebt

(0) Hearts

I've been really into the song "Summertime Sadness" by Lana Del Rey. One of my good friends recently introduced me to Marina and the Diamonds, so I've been listening to her a lot too...she's got a very pop-alternative kind of vibe which perks me up in the mornings.

On an average day I'm typically listening to the 90's or 80's station on Pandora. I highly recommend them!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 61 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • bijouxkristyna
    • ran8