arielaaaaaaaa

Mother's Day!

So i'm curious what all you ladies are going to get your mom for Mother's Day. 

My mom is like Anti-Sephora cause she doesn't like me spending all my time/money on it. Lol, So something from Sephora doesn't seem the way to go. She loves getting Edible Arrangement so i think that's what i'm going to get her! What are you going to get your mom?

mkupgk

Re: Mother's Day!

(0) Hearts

I purchased a dior 5 eyeshadow palette in khaki and chanel coco perfume for mother s day

starletta8

OK, I actually did my real shopping yesterday and I'm mid-gift wrapping now.

Actual present:

• Vera Bradley tote (She wants one but won't spend the $$)
  • makeup bag with:
  • 3 different mini L'Occitaine rose-scented hand creams
  • Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in Moon River
  • Little gift bag with some of the samples I've been accumulating.
starletta8

(0) Hearts

I'm going home- which is a major present in itself.

I'm going to pick up one of the Chanel Stylo eyeshadows for my mom since she can't see well without her glasses (although I'm worse!).  I have a few other goodies I've been picking up (L'Occitane rose lotion, etc) and I'm going to put them all in what she's been wanting but won't buy herself- a Vera Bradley purse.

kd006

(0) Hearts

Haha! I'm on the phone with my boyfriend and I just asked him what he's getting his mom for mothers day because this thread made me wonder, and he said well i'm going home so that's good enough.. hahaha. But really he's getting her other stuff. I just thought it was funny that you said the same thing.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I haven't been to my parents' house since Christmas, so that's why it's a bit of a deal.

kd006

(0) Hearts

Same with him, school. I hope you have a good summer at home though! I assume you're going home for summer break. Is it your last year at college?

starletta8

(0) Hearts

LOL, thank you for thinking I'm still young enough for be in school. I'm due for my 10-year college reunion this year! I've just been working a lot and have really put down roots.

kd006

(0) Hearts

OH! haha. I feel bad. Well! Then I guess that's a different story lol.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Oh, don't feel bad! 

I bought within the past 12 months, so I have a hard time wanting to travel anywhere now.  When I was living in a very, very bad apartment, I was happy to leave at the drop of a hat.  But now I'm just a total homebody!

kd006

I wouldn't want to travel either if I bought a house that I loved! Especially when it's so expensive.. It's like your baby! lol.

starletta8

Not a full house, but a home nonetheless!

I wouldn't have nearly the hauls if I was a student, LOL.

kd006

(0) Hearts

Oh man I know what you mean. I am a student but I do save for my makeup. But then I also have a car payment and rent, so I can't spend as much as I want. I do indulge a lot though! Lol.

starletta8

I am over the bar scene, so a lot of that money goes into my beauty accounts. Truth told, last year was my first as a VIB.

kd006

(0) Hearts

I actually didn't really get deeply into makeup until a year ago. I mean I always did put on makeup since middle school or so, but it was always buying the same products from the drugstore, and fitting it into a little makeup bag. I became VIB sometime last year too so you're not alone in that! lol.

kd006

Me and my sister are going together for our gift.. We got her tickets to go to Bruno Mars. (He's her favorite) because he's coming to Minnesota in July! Ahhh I'm so excited. I can't even keep my composure about it lol. And we're going to spend the weekend where the concert is. It's about 2 hrs away. And we'll go to the mall (hit up sephora!) And we'll just get her a nice bouquet of flowers. :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Omg Bruno Mars, That's amazing!

kd006

(0) Hearts

I know! I'm just so freaking excited.. It's only like 2 months away and it has been so hard to keep this secret from her lol

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Oh my, i am horrible at keeping exciting secrets!! I can barely hide the fact that i got my sister an edible arrangement for Mothers Day!!! Lol

kd006

(0) Hearts

Haha! How much is an edible arrangement?

Seriously.. Christmas time is the worst.. I have to hide secrets for weeks from everyone!!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I always end up telling my sister what i get her for christmas, i just can't keep it from her! But i'm determined for this to be a surprise, she's pregnant and not expecting anything. 

This is the picture of what it looks like. 

o_Berry_Choco_Love_Daisy_SHMug2210_E5469_w_orderBy5_10.jpg

And then i'm going to get her a Sephora gift card as well.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 59 replies
  • 65 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • lowrah
    • pamela1989