arielaaaaaaaa

Mother's Day!

So i'm curious what all you ladies are going to get your mom for Mother's Day. 

My mom is like Anti-Sephora cause she doesn't like me spending all my time/money on it. Lol, So something from Sephora doesn't seem the way to go. She loves getting Edible Arrangement so i think that's what i'm going to get her! What are you going to get your mom?

kd006

Re: Mother's Day!

OMG I shouldn't look at that when I'm hungry because that looks delicious! haha. That's so nice that you're giving her a mothers day gift though!! She'll love it!

sephoralovex

Just finished ordering makeup off Sephora for my mom. She loves eyeshadow so i just ordered her some singles! Oh and couldn't forget to buy a card from hallmark! Some people dont care for cards but my mom has always loved them haha

arielaaaaaaaa

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I love to get cards, i don't know if anyone has ever seen one, But there are like the two cartoon voices talking and they are so hilarious to listen to, If i find a card with them on it i get them for whatever occasion it is. 

dianabt

Oh, oops LOL they're tricky ones sometimes! We're stealing their precious children haha. Those and fancy cakes always did it for me! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
dianabt

@arielaaaa I do love those edible arrangements myself! I got one for an ex bf's mom haha won me over for weeks LOL :smileywink:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

That's a great idea for a bf's Mom! I will have to remember that, my ex's mom never liked me!  D:

colorobsession

(0) Hearts

My mom's birthday is always a week or so away from mother's day, and I take extra care to make sure that she get's special attention for both. For her birthday I bought her a subscription to Birchbox. She's the one who sparked my passion for all things beauty related, so I thought she would have fun with it. Plus, who doesn't love getting something in the mail that isn't a bill?!

For mother's day I think I'm going to go the DIY route. I'm a big crafter, so I think I'll probably come up with something creative (and hopefully soon, because I'm running out of time). I also love to cook, so I definitely plan on making her brunch.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

My moms birthday is on the 18th. It's hard finding two presents within a week time frame. I have no clue what to do for her birthday. She is so hard to shop for.

dianabt

I guess I lucked out that my mom just retired and got so many goodies from her coworkers that I can't compete and she's happy with a dinner night :smileyhappy: I seriously can't compete with an ipad or watch from them! haha

I'm actually giving her a few little mini's and a certificate to blowdry bar since their products are so great and she can get some tips to use them and also feel pampered! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Oh nothing compares to an iPad!! I already ordered my mom a gorgeous Edible Arrangement and for her birthday i nice dinner is in order!

mafan

I'm giving my mom a Barns and Noble Nook gift card. She'll be busy packing for coming home (well, coming north where the kids and grand kids are) for the summer, so it really is perfect. It's a gift she's always happy to receive. I should have a brunch gift certificate from Lancôme so I'm hoping to find a place where I can take her out for brunch over Memorial Day weekend when I will see her. 

pamela1989

I got her a MK watch... she loves it :smileyhappy:

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

-----

sephoramusthave

triciaann12----I've never had flowers shipped via UPS, I *always* choose the "hand delivered" option where a local florist is supposed to come by and hand deliver it. Of course no one is going to complain about getting flowers from someone, but in this case the person send me a picture as soon as they got it---they were thrilled of course--but I wasn't because its not what I paid for.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@arielaaaaaaaa- Have you gotten you mom the Edible arrangements before?

arielaaaaaaaa

Yes, I get them for her all the time. They are beautiful.

lowrah

My mom has been searching for an extender so she can put her iPhone on her dock without taking the case off, so I got one of those. She also loves the big bang theory and sheldon's shirts, the melting Rubiks cube being her favorite so I got her that too.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@sephoramusthave- Oh gosh that sounds like a really bad experience with 1-800-flowers thanks for the heads up!

prettyinpa

I don't have a mom, but my dog (via my husband) gets me something nice on Mother's Day, usually a pretty card and a summery piece of clothing (I always need new summer stuff, I'm kinda hard on my clothes).

arielaaaaaaaa

Aw Thats cute, I usually do the same for my sister, I have her dog paw print a card and get her alittle something from Sephora, But this year i don't know what to do, she's pregnant so i think an edible arrangement for her is in order.

beautylovingirl

I don't know yet but I think of something...:smileyhappy: The Edible arrangement thing is really a good idea.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 59 replies
  • 65 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • lowrah
    • pamela1989