nebel

Morning thoughts

We all have so much going on.  We all have good things and bad things in our life. Some times the good are absolutely wonderful.  Sometimes the bad are true tragedies. 

I would like to take a moment to wish all of you, my BBFFs a wonderful day.  May you have peace and joy in your heart and may it reflect out upon the world in your actions.  I wish you a day filled with beauty and wonder, and I remind you that you can make it such by setting your intentions and not holding on to negativity in your hearts. 

I bow to the light in all of you.

Namaste.

nebel

Re: Morning thoughts

I think that this is a great and beautiful way to live!!  <3  Thank you for spreading good deeds!

garnett

What beautiful and positive thoughts to start our weekend with.  Thank you for reminding us to renew our outlook and intentions with positive energy.  I wish you and all the members of BT abundant blessings and sustaining grace to get you through all the challenges life can bring.

jaimelove

thanks for this :smileyhappy: i'm definitely feeling the harder side of life right now... my son has one of his big dr appointments coming up in just under 2 weeks, and i always have a hard time dealing with the stress when they approach! we have had good news at each of these appointments up until now, so it's likely we will get good news again. i just need to remind myself of that. thank you for helping me to do so :smileyhappy: 

nebel

Keeping you and your baby in my thoughts!

prettyinpa

Hope your son gets another great appointment. Having a child who is ill must be such a hard thing, take care both of you!

jaimelove

is it ever! he's healthy, don't get me wrong. he is healthy right now! but he was born with cancer and also has spina bifida so it's hugely stressful, because i know that things could always go the other way. he had surgery last december at 5.5 months for the spina bifida and because of that he has use of his legs, and is learning to walk, even if he is a bit wobbly even after a month and a half :smileyhappy: the kid is freaking amazing, i tell you. he's always happy, no matter what he's been through! he makes it easy <3

prettyinpa

But for sure, wobbly walking is great, just the first steps to his mobility. I'm always amazed, too at the resilience of children in the  face of great difficulty. Makes me stop and think when I'm having a cranky complaining day. 

jaimelove

definitely :smileyhappy: every step he takes is a miracle. he'll stand in his crib, hold on to the railing and just jump for like 20 minutes or more haha. i love it! he is so dang funny :smileyvery-happy: before the surgery he had a hard time using his legs properly (his spinal cord was tethered at the end, so they detethered that and removed a large portion of a mass wrapped around his lower spine/spinal cord) and once he started healing from that about 6 weeks later he just started doing everything that he couldn't do before, like sitting up, rolling over and crawling! he hasn't started moving since. it's very rare that he will sit still long enough to get some snuggles from me haha. it's like he knows that he was very close to not being about to move around on his own and he doesn't want to waste a minute of self mobility! 

MoreGun89

Thanks for spreading good wishes!

kimmi1115

Thank you so much for the kind message, nebel!  I hope you have a wonderful day as well!  I know your doggies will make sure you do!

Today, another day of homework lol.  But I will enjoy some breaks outdoors.

prettyinpa

What a beautiful message! You are obviously a kind spirit (your love of dogs and rescue animals is just one outward manifestation). I was the recipient of a random kindness today, so I'm passing it on with some volunteering.

Thanks for the reminder to be kind.

nebel

"Be kind whenever possible, and it is always possible"

I hope you had fun volunteering!  

kimmi1115

What kind of volunteering are you going to do?

prettyinpa

[ Edited ]

I am helping our library get a yard sale together. They can be somewhat uncreative about fund raisers (basket sales, raffles, etc) so I thought that a community yard sale would be fun, get us all to clean out our attics and garages for fall and raise some money. Even if all we do is redistribute our junk :smileyhappy:

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

That sounds awesome!  Sometimes you can find some cool stuff at yard sales.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 86 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • anaa
    • kimmi1115
    • kssweetheart
    • joeanne
    • MermaidBarbie