More Wednesday Questions =)

[ Edited ]

1. You're at a dinner party and you find a hair in your soup, what do you do?

2. You're stuck on a dessert ( i mean desert) island, would you rather be alone or have your worst enemy with you?

3. Describe the worst date you've ever been on.

4. who's your favorite grandparent and why?

5. Who was your junior high crush?

Re: More Wednesday Questions =)

1. Excuse myself to the restroom, and take a damp cloth and wipe the soup off my hair

2. I think even the worst of enemies can have a common goal of working together to survive. Two is always better than one in those type of situations

3. Blind double date with my friend. She new the guy she was going with and asked him to bring his friend. This has happened to me twice once in Highschool and again in college. Both times the guys were un attractive , bad breath, and no personality. After college, I decided to never let a girlfriend talk me into "taking one for the team"

4. I don't think this is fair to any of my grandparents to pick one over the other. My paternal grandfather wouldnt be included but the other 3 I love with all my heart.

5. I had three AlFred, Jeff, and Rodney

1. I don't eat the soup. I'm not one of those people that likes to make a scene and ruin a perfectly good party because of something like that. It happens.

2. I have a better chance of surviving if I had someone else with me.

3. I haven't been on any super horrible dates, but I do find it awful when the guy doesn't like to talk AT ALL and relies on you to carry on the night

4. My grandma on my mothers side. She's been through so much---war, losing 5 children, abuse from her husband etc....and she's still such a lively and positive person, she's 84 years old and lives her life to the fullest everyday.

5. I had many crushes lol. I like boys *wink wink*

1. Eeek! Well, I don't really like to make a scene, so I would casually move it aside and act like I'm full, and socialize until the next course LOL!

2. I think I'd rather be with my enemy! I don't want to be alone with my thoughts for a long, unknown period of time!

3. This probably doesn't count as a date, but two years ago I went to dinner with a guy that was totally crushing on me in high school just to catch up on old times. And then a few months ago he Facebook'ed me and recounted what I ate and told me to kill myself! Wth?? (In high school I let him down gently because I was head over heels for someone else. He was a good guy back then, though. In college, not so much - he has a really bad macho complex now).

4. I never got to meet my grandparents on my dad's side, and my mom's parents are jerks, however I really had a deep love and connection with my great grandparents on my mom's side. I couldn't pick between the two, they were both really amazing people.

5. I didn't have any serious crushes (other than Nick Carter) in junior high 'cause I was so young (11 in 8th grade), but in high school I fell hard for this guy who is now my best friend :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

i'm reading these bad date experiences thinking wth is wrong with these men?!!! i mean seriously lol

1. Quickly throw it in a nearby plant. 

2.Let them suffer with me as I throw coconuts at them

3.Never been on a bad one as I've dated the same guy for five years and no one else. Met some weirdos though. This one guy was at this thing me and my friends always go to, he was hitting on me, I think (I'm not good with these things). I went to take something from him and he grabbed my hands, told me how soft they were, and wouldn't let go. There have also been guys that have randomly come up to me and said I was the prettiest girl they have ever met. I find that strange as they were strangers, and I was shopping, with no makeup on and baggy comfy clothes. Whenever I dress all nice and stuff no one does that. I've come to the conclusion wear no makeup and don't try, get approached lots. Try to look your best get strange stares......I just don't comprehend this logic. 

4. I like all my grandparents, they are unique and I can take something from each of them. 

5. I don't think I really had one. Nothing solid enough to call a crush.

its true guys never approach you when your all dolled up because they feel intimidated, lol , less confident guys do anyway.

(0) Hearts

I suppose that's the good way to look at it. I put on a pair of Levi blue jeans, a plain v-neck shirt, and a pair of tennis shoes and my guy friends are all like "Why are you all dressed up". If that counts as being dressy nowadays, then I guess my casual skirts and dresses are really fancy. Maybe it's because my generation have all embraced the yoga pants. 

One more to end my Wednesday!  Thanks to everyone that keeps up with posting our fun random questions!!

1. You're at a dinner party and you find a hair in your soup, what do you do?

If it was a restaurant, I'd send it back.  If it was a friends dinner party, I'd push it to the side.

2. You're stuck on a dessert ( i mean desert) island, would you rather be alone or have your worst enemy with you?

Hard one.  I almost would want my worst enemy with me.  Even bad company might keep me more sane than being completely alone :smileysad:  or I'd make my own "Wilson"  LOL

3. Describe the worst date you've ever been on.

I wouldnt say its the worst, but I've had some date nights where nothing goes right.  It ends up being a funny store afterwards, but at the time, it always feels like the end of the world!

4. who's your favorite grandparent and why?

I love my grandparents!  I grew up living with my grandparents on my moms side, so I have a close relationship with them <3

5. Who was your junior high crush?

Funny thing, my jr high crush, is actually one of my friends til this day.  We grew up together & all still hang out with our kids :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

1 - I stop eating it and blam it on an allergic reaction to something in the soup, if anyone asks!

2 - if its a dessert island by myself so i can eat all the dessert I want and not have my worst enemy see me balloon up :smileyhappy:.   If its a desert island, i would still rather be by myslef... or maybe with my worst enemy... this could be the perfect opportunity for that person to have "accident"... just kidding of course!!!

3 - in college, i was going to go on a third or so date with a guy who seemed nice enough.  We met up on campus and planned to walk to dinner from there.  He lived on campus and showed up in a suit and said he had to wear it for a presentation, so would i mind if we quickly went to his dorm so could change into something different.  He didn't have time change before because the class ran late and his dorm is on the other side of campus.  being the middle of the day and dorms being pretty busy I said sure, so we went to his dorm and instead of going to change in the bathroom or something gentleman like, he started to change right there in front of me.  I politely excused myself to the bathroom, and waited in there a good 15 mins to make sure he had plenty of time get changed.  I went back and he was in his boxers and waiting for me!!!  I left right then and there and was thoroughly creeped out.  I avoided him the rest of the semester and avoided eye contact during class.  There are some weird people out there!

4 - My grandma, because shes the only grandparent thats really been in my life and she is super sweet  and gives great honest advice

5 - I had a huge crush on this guy named Justin for 3 whole years!  I liked him soo muc  but he ended up dating one of my best friends, which was not cool.

I would have to!! why would you bring someone out broke?!

[ Edited ]

i would have left him there with the bill, LOL

1. Leave it, continue to eat other things

2. Alone...having my worst enemy would be hell

3. I haven't really been on a "real" date but my friend she went on a date with a guy who brought her to a nice area in town and said choose wherever you want to go. (He's was a senior, she was a junior). She chose a restaurant, the bill came and was 60 dollars. Her food was 20 bucks and he made her pay for that and on top of that for his meal as well because he said "he had no money" and when she said she had nothing in her chequing account, he asked her to dip into her savings. HORRIBLE.

4. I don't have one, but I am much closer to my grandma on my mothers side. She's a laidback old lady, will cook anytime for you and spoils you (in a moderate way). 

5. I was obsessed with Robert Pattinson, embarrassing..

1) Smile and push it to the side. And then pretend I was full.

2) Alone. I might kill myself or her or the whole murder/suicide thing if I were stuck too long with my worst enemy. Just kidding... but not really. Lol.

3) He asked me to get sushi. He picked me up 20 minutes late and complained that I lived too far away (I was living 5 minutes outside of town because rent is way cheaper). He ordered for me (which I hate and ordered a few items I was allergic to). I ordered a glass of wine and he did as well. All he did was brag about himself, his family wealth, his money, his accomplishments, etc. I got a second glass of wine but he said no because he was driving. Check came and of course I offered to pay. I always do the "reach" on the first date (but I assume if it is the first date and he asked, he would be a gentleman and pay). Anyways, I offered to split it and he agreed, which is fine. He said that I had a second glass of wine, I should pay more than he did. Fine. He left a crappy tip and being a waitress at the time, it turned me off. He again complained about the 5 extra minute drive to take me home. Yeah... I sat on the other side of the class and avoided him after that.

4) My late grandfather. I was the first grandchild and I loved hanging out with him. He always babied me but yet treated me like an adult at the same time. He taught me so many things. He died when I was 7 and I thought my world was going to end. Every time I see pearl onions, I think of him because he loved them.

5) His name is Kevin. We met in 6th grade when he was the new kid. He liked me but at the time I liked someone else (of course a popular 8th grader that had no idea I was alive). He moved on to a friend of mine and then I realized I liked him. It was always the same- I liked him when he wasn't interested/with someone else and he liked me when I was with someone else/wasn't interested. And repeat... all throughout high school and college. We never did get together, but he turned out to be one of my best friends.

man that guy in your  #3 answer sounds like a jerk! wow

1) depends how well i know the person, if we're friends i'll fish it out and if i don't know the person well i'll smile and keep eating.

2) worst enemy for sure. i need people to talk to even if they are meanies

3) she showed up late, smelled TERRIBLE, and then asked me for a ride home after (which would have been fine and very reasonable except she smelled so bad)

4) My step-grandma, she has taken the most active interest in my life and has been super supportive.

5) A boy named Chris. I loooooved him but he loved my bff.

(0) Hearts

i agree with your  #2 answer,i read that if humans go 2 weeks without any type of human interaction they go insane, lol

Being insane might not be that bad.  You might think that you're an orange.  What could go wrong there?  Or you'd make a hand print face on a volley ball that washes up and talk to it...

WIIIIILSOOOONNN!

(0) Hearts

i actually wouldn't mind being alone if i had a wifi connection, but then losing the signal would drive me insane anyway, lol

1)I'd pretend that I was full and continue talking, lol!

2)I'd rather be alone...

3)He got pissed out of his mind and Threw up everywhere

4)Loved them all

5)Nikki Sixx, LOL!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats