tashalicious

More Wednesday Questions =)

[ Edited ]

1. You're at a dinner party and you find a hair in your soup, what do you do?

2. You're stuck on a dessert ( i mean desert) island, would you rather be alone or have your worst enemy with you?

3. Describe the worst date you've ever been on.

4. who's your favorite grandparent and why?

5. Who was your junior high crush?

tashalicious

Re: More Wednesday Questions =)

(0) Hearts

Nikki Sixx,  is he dating Kat Von D?

LCResz

She was a few boyfriends ago, lol. She just broke up with DeadMau5, so I have no idea who she's dating right now, but it'll show up on TMZ soon enough :smileywink:

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

ohh ok

1930sbella

1. try my best to discreetly pull it out and keep eating

2. probably alone

3. never been on a date :smileyhappy:

4. to be honest they are all the great, no preference

5. Oh goodness, no way am I going to say :smileyhappy:

Apocalyptica

1. You're at a dinner party and you find a hair in your soup, what do you do? Ask for new soup with out hair.

2. You're stuck on a dessert ( i mean desert) island, would you rather be alone or have your worst enemy with you? Alone.

3. Describe the worst date you've ever been on. Went to the mall with a guy once. When we were finished we walked back to the car, he opened my door for me, proceeded to buckle my seat belt and then kissed me.... I have no where to go to get away from him so it was REALLY awkward and probably the worst first kiss I've had with someone.

4. who's your favorite grandparent and why? Too hard to say I love them all and for different reasons.

5. Who was your junior high crush? I honestly can't even remember...

rikkie

He... buckled your seat belt for you?? That is the strangest thing I've ever heard of, what was he thinking?!

Apocalyptica

(0) Hearts

Yea, it was unbelievably awkward... I guess he just really wanted to kiss me and for me to not to be able to back away or something.

melissabt

[ Edited ]

1. You're at a dinner party and you find a hair in your soup, what do you do? Push it aside and act like I'm full. 

2. You're stuck on a dessert island, would you rather be alone or have your worst enemy with you? Yikes, be alone!

3. Describe the worst date you've ever been on. Haha, hmm, I ended up leaving. He was condescending and rude.

4. who's your favorite grandparent and why? Ahh I don't have one, I love them all the same.

I can't remember! Yes, its been THAT long.

<3 Melissa
Candy357

1. You're at a dinner party and you find a hair in your soup, what do you do? Ew, not eat it. lol Say I am full!! And eat up all the bread. lol

2. You're stuck on a dessert island, would you rather be alone or have your worst enemy with you? Alone!!!

3. Describe the worst date you've ever been on. I had to pay for everything! lol

4. who's your favorite grandparent and why? I never met them.

5. Who was your junior high crush? Oh gosh I don't remember, I do remember I had many! :smileytongue:

divagirl90

Push it aside and ask for dessert.

2. You're stuck on a dessert island, would you rather be alone or have your worst enemy with you?

Alone. 

It was a blind date and the guy was on the phone the ENTIRE date. And he told me that he lied about his age and ethnicity to the connection that got us to go out on the date in the first place.

I love them all. 

Justin Timberlake. 

jellybean917

Stop eating and become incredibly paranoid over the rest of my food.

2. You're stuck on a dessert island, would you rather be alone or have your worst enemy with you?

Alone!

My friend asked me to a dance in high school and I thought it was just as friends. He put his head on my shoulder while we slow-danced and then awkwardly tried to hold my hand in the car on the way home. When I politely said I didn't like him that way, he called me a tease. It was quite insulting.

My grandpa Tim. I worked at his grocery store for 8 years and we really bonded. He's stubborn and sort of mean to everyone, but he was always nice to me.

His name was Michael. He was so cute and played football. I used to write his initials all over my notebooks. Then, I was afraid he'd noticed, so I changed them to say BSB because I was also obsessed with the Backstreet Boys :smileyhappy:

tashalicious

LOL  its so funny how young girls obsess over boys

Luxeface86

Tell the server or whomever is hosting that there was a hair in my soup. If I'm at a restaurant, I won't ask for a new one, but I'll send it back. If at a close friends, I would probably just pick out the hair and continue eating. That soup better be good though.

Alone, because I would want all the desserts to myself! But if you meant a desert Island, I would want to be with anyone, even my worst enemy. You get things done quicker with two people and are more likely to find a way off of it. 

He was ex-Navy and now a firefighter and DJ and I thought that was awesome, so despite the fact I thought we had no chemestry I agreed to the date. We first went to fire house before dinner, where we shared a kiss in a fire truck. I admit, it was kind of mean that the only reason I wanted to was so I could say I made out in a fire truck. Yes, I was lame and I was 21. Then, after dinner, he made me follow him in my car to his parents house so we could watch a movie. When we got to a stop light (at a BUSY intersection) he jumped out of his car and ran to mine, made me roll down my window and kissed me. Now, you might think that is cute, but the whole time on my way to his house I was wondering how I should tell him I don't think this will work and I had a good time, but I am just not interested. I felt so guilty for the rest of the date and just... icky. Also: we watched "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" and I mean... really? Is that a good first date movie? I think not. I cried.

Never met any of my grandfathers. My maternal grandmother died when I was young, so I'd have to say my grandma Betty. She was cool. She liked to watch Highlander and Murder She Wrote. And introduced me to the Narnia series. 

I had wayyyy too many to remember. I switched schools a lot growing up too, so a lot of my crushes didn't go to my school. 

starryeyes331

Take it out and keep eating lol

Not sure, there are benefits to both so I'm not sure....

I met him online (a dating site that I eventually met my current boyfriend of 4 years on) while I was in undergrad in Baltimore. On our second date, we were going to meet for drinks on Valentines Day. On my way there I got into a minor car accident (a bad omen I should have listened to lol). When I saw him outside the restaurant, he was wearing a baseball cap with a Confederate Flag on it. I eventually asked him about it and it set him off on a tirade about his weird life philosophies (he claimed to have written a book about philosophy) and every time I tried to change the subject by asking like what kind of movies/music do you like, he'd change it back. When he walked me to my car he invited me to his place to "watch a movie," which I politely declined.

I've never been that close with my grandparents. Can I say my boyfriend's grandfather?

His name was Jesse and I look back on it now and cringe lol

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

that would have be some really good soup! LOL

DTalksAll

1. Dinner party, prob not say anything & eat around it. If I was at a restaurant I would not finish it, but I wouldn't send it back either. I know a few chefs & sending food back is never a good idea. 

2. Alone. I'm an only child & like my "me" time

3. I don't think I have any. My boyfriend & I have been together for 8 years, and although I had boyfriends before him, I didn't really "date"

4. Don't have a favorite

5. The school systems around me don't have junior high. I don't think I ever had a crush that I didn't date... 

wendyomgwar

1. Politely request another soup.

2. worst enemy with me, I don't really have a worst enemy so I guess this is kind of cheating lol.

3. Never been on a date.

4. My grandma on my moms side, she's the only grandparent I've ever really been close to.

5. This boy named Max he was such a huge flirt but had such kind eyes! Lol I couldn't help it.

Kiki1517

Depends who's party it is. If I'm comfortable telling them, I would, If not, just stop eating the soup.

Is it forever or will I be rescued haha? I wouldn't mind being alone for a little while, but if it's forever not so much. I'm pretty good at finding at least some common ground with everyone, even people I'm not very fond of.

Haven't had one. I've been with my current boyfriend since I was 16 :smileyhappy:

4. Who's your favorite grandparent and why?

My maternal grandmother, she is the only grandparent I have and is the sweetest.

I don't remember having one. I was a late bloomer haha, uber introverted and self-conscious. School made me nervous, but I loved learning. When actually started talking and semi-socializing in high school, my classmates since junior high were amazed.

rikkie

Ick. Definitely send it back at a restaurant, but try to be tactful about why I wasn't going to finish my soup if it were at a friend's.

2. You're stuck on a desert island, would you rather be alone or have your worst enemy with you?

Alone for sure. My worst enemy at the moment may well be my mother in law, who would be worse than useless and I would probably have to punch her within 24 hours, hahaha.

I don't know if it counts as a date, but once I was hanging out at a boyfriend's house and he said than his mom had told him if I got pregnant and my parents kicked me out, I could come live there!! Eeek! I was like 14 and had no intention of anything like that being a possibility, but that only strengthened my resolve. :smileyfrustrated:

I suppose my grandma on my mom's side wins by default, she's the only one I have left! I never met either of my grandfathers at all, I don't know if it is for the best with my dad's dad, he had a condition where he couldn't make new memories properly anymore and so even if I had he wouldn't have remembered me. After he died my dad brought home a picture he had of my parents and I when I was a baby, but on the back it said my parents' names and "baby Sandra" which is not my name at all, but at least he sort of knew I existed. :smileyhappy:

Ahhh, there was a boy I liked from the time we met in the third grade all through school, but we never told ourselves we were anything but friends until we were going to different high schools. We're both married now, but I still wish I could know how things would have turned out. 

beautylovingirl

1. Slowly push my bowl back and not make it obvious if it's a friends house but if it's  a restaurant serving that's a different story I'll save Sephora the time of *bleeping ****************. In other words it would not be good.

2. Alone. For me being alone sometimes is a very good thing and it doesn't bother me.

3.It's been to long to remember I've been married for almost 24 yrs and all the dates that were my husband were always great.

4. All my grandparents passed when I was little. But I would say my grandmother on my mom's side because I can always remember being at her cabin on the lake.

5.Not putting a name but it was a guy that hung around with all us, we all ran around in a big group.

Really great questions!

kalex

[ Edited ]

I'd lose my appetite.

I don't have enemies per se but there's a few people I can think of that I don't like.  Definitely alone!

This guy in high school invited me over to his house to watch movies.  He chose "Amadeus" and throughout the whole movie he was elbowing me and pointing at the tv going "Eh, eh?"  I was like, "Yes.  I'm staring at the tv.  I saw what just happened...  Leave my ribs alone."

My Mom's dad was a riot.  He was a stubborn German through and through.  

"Go get me a beer Doll."

"Grandpa, it's only 10 in the morning."  

"I don't give a goddamn what time it is..."  or

"You and me, we're gonna go to Six Flags and we're not going to wait in line.  We're gonna jump the fences!"

"Grandpa, you're 70 years old.  You're not jumpin' over nothin'"

"Bah!"

I honestly don't remember.  Does Jordan Knight count?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 48 replies
  • 81 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • ashhay
    • poemelyric
    • wendyomgwar