kalex

Monday morning q and a

[ Edited ]

It's been awhile since I started one of these!  Hope they're fun questions!

1 - Any recent fashion/beauty scores you want to brag about?

2 - Do you have a favorite childhood memory that you want to recreate (or have already) with your child/children?

3 - You can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she…

4 - Have you ever been called for Jury duty? How’d it go?

5 - What do you use to wash your face?

kalex

Re: Monday morning q and a

I love Costco!  Hope you were able to snag a couple pairs!

GGrace

(0) Hearts

I did in different washes and cuts

jellybean917

1 - Any recent fashion/beauty scores you want to brag about?

My lovely Dior haul yesterday, plus I'll be getting more Dior tomorrow! Eeek!

2 - Do you have a favorite childhood memory that you want to recreate (or have already) with your child/children?

I really liked being in pageants (they were not the Toddlers & Tiaras kind). But I would never force my future daughter to do them if she didn't want to!

3 - You can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she…

Gives more attention to a phone than a person standing in front of them

4 - Have you ever been called for Jury duty? How’d it go?

I have not

5 - What do you use to wash your face?

Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Cleanser, with my fingers

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Oh, fashion/beauty scores...as in a good deal. I got a cool GWP with my Dior purchase! More Dior for my money is always a score :smileyhappy:

Meg82

1) This is not exactly what you mean, but I totally hooked my friend who I brought to Rise & Rouge on how awesome makeup is and now I will have a beauty fun times friend outside of the computer!

2) Going apple picking and then making apple jelly.  That will be a bit of a stretch for me since I think apple jelly is difficult, so I may have to settle for making apple pie.

3) Treats people in lower statuses than him/her.  You can tell a ton about a person by the way he/she treats their secretary, or the maid, or their office underlings.

4) I was called once but then i called the do I really have to go hotline and was told i didn't have to report,

5) purpose cleanser 

kalex

(0) Hearts

My answers -

Any recent fashion/beauty scores you want to brag about?

A Milly Crochet Overlay Dress that was originally $450 for $70. Fingers crossed it fits!
Do you have a favorite childhood memory that you want to recreate (or have already) with your child/children?
Growing up in WI I went to Wisconsin Dells every summer for vacation. I had to take my kids on the Ducks, to Tommy Bartlett’s, the water parks, mini golfing, and all the little touristy shops on the main street.
You can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she… Handles heavy traffic. Treats the waitress or cashier.
Have you ever been called for Jury duty? How’d it go?
I haven’t but my husband just did the other day. I was floored when the summons came in the mail. Until now I didn’t actually know anyone who has been called for it. If it wasn’t for high profile cases in the news I would’ve thought jury duty was a myth!
What do you use to wash your face?
I used to use my Clarisonic nightly but I took a break from it a couple of months ago. During that time I didn’t have my normal monthly cyst but I just thought it was a coincidence. I started using my Clarisonic again and had 3 cysts after a week. It occurred to me it might be the purging period all over again but I stopped using it anyway. Another monthly cycle later with no cysts and I think I’m going to sell my Clarisonic. I have to exfoliate more often without it but that’s a small price to pay for no more monthly breakouts.
Really loving cleansing balms and muslin cloths by the way!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 38 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • sephoramusthave
    • ChicDabbler
    • roxystar4