neko333

Monday Questions

I thought I'd do one of these. The questions I came up with may take a minute though!

1. If you were a color which one would you be and why?

2.Name one inanimate object (not necessarily useful) that you like, identify yourself with, or just have a lot of. 

3.Favorite fairy tale (can be Disney or Grimm's)

4.If you could be any supernatural creature or monster what would you be

5.Name a songs that you would consider your personal theme song for your life/personality

I would probably be red for many reasons. I'm a red head. I have a short temper. I can easily be described as angry or aggressive. People seem to like to identify me with the color red. I'm blunt, honest, and probably have too much pride for my own good. 

2.Name one inanimate object (not necessarily useful) that you like, identify yourself with, or just have a lot of.

I tend to really like Maneki Nekos. They are supposed to be lucky and I have several.

It's probably the Little Mermaid. I've always liked it. However my parents got me a set of what were supposed to be children's books. Most of them were pretty normal. However the Little Mermaid in mine apparently had to kill the prince since he didn't love her. So instead of killing him she committed suicide. It was closer to the actual story, and I realized that as I got older. 

4.If you could be any supernatural creature or monster what would you be? I'd probably want to be a witch, they have magic so the possibilities are endless. I fit the bill for what would've been considered a witch so I'm already half way there. 

5.Name a songs that you would consider your personal theme song for your life/personality. 

Probably Promise by Eve 6. It feels like me. 

swfupload_3696950017328553936.png

If I was a witch I would definitely ride around on magical flying pumpkins. 

lolo01

Re: Monday Questions

Tiffany Blue--who doesnt love tiffany blue :smileyhappy:

Yikes, its all materialistic stuff shoes, makeup, purses, dresses :smileyhappy:

Little Mermaid since I can remember was my favorite

4.If you could be any supernatural creature or monster what could you be?

Glenda the good witch.

5.Name a songs that you would consider your personal theme song for your life/personality.

I dont know about just one song but PINK pretty much nails my life in her songs

kalex

Orange.  It's been my favorite color since I was really little.

Cosmetics

I don't have one.

Oh a witch for sure.

5.Name a songs that you would consider your personal theme song for your life/personality

I don't have one now.  When I was 18 (years ago) it was "The Way" by Fastball.  Hearing that song on the radio sends me straight back to my best friend's car.

tashalicious

1 blue, its calm and soothing

2. i like Barbie dolls, and i wish i had started a collection a long time ago.

3. Alice In Wonder Land became my favorite when someone pointed out the many references to drug use, the story takes you on a journey in the mind of a girl who's "tripping".

4. i guess i wouldn't mind being some sort of hybrid human, immune to illness  and disease.

5. For Real  by Amel Larrieux

jennjenn123

1.  ummm, Maybe blue, because I like the water.

2.  I have lots of books!

3.  Beauty and the Beast.  When I was little my favorite was The Little Mermaid, then I learned what the story really was.

4.  A mermaid.  Again, the whole water thing.  I'd be a non-violent mermaid.

5.  No idea.

makeupmaven

1. Purple...I love purple...eye shadow, bags, dresses, blouses (no pants or shoes though). Definitely my favorite color. I like cool tones a lot, and purple looks good on me (lighter more than darker).

2. I have a ton of records. My husband has a ton more (we fill up a wall/ Ikea shelf). The funny thing is that we don't actually like the style of music that we used to collect for years (drum and bass...was into this since I was 16, we used to throw dnb shows, husband used to dj....now we're kindof over it, just not much that can be done that's truly new or innovative in this style of music...but we still like our old tunes and are not giving them up).

3. Hmm I dunno that I really have a fave now, but Sleeping Beauty, Hansel & Gretel, and Cinderella were my faves as a kid.

4. A mermaid sounds fun...I really like the water so it would be cool to spend all that time in the water! No strong preference for this either.

5. I like a lot of Tensnake, probably one of my faves (since it actually sounds like dnb towards the end) is his remix of Lana Del Rey's National Anthem...just has a great summery feel too it. His "Holding Back My Love" is also a fun one. He's back in SF for halloween, woohoo!

annonymous1

Probably pink, its my favorite color and i'm really girly i always thought it fit me well lol

2.Name one inanimate object (not necessarily useful) that you like, identify yourself with, or just have a lot of?

i really have alot of clothes, a bit excessive actually, when seasons change i love buying all the new trends and keeping up with all of them! my mom sent me this in an email about a week ago lol 

i-dont-have-enough-room-for-all-my-clothes-in-my-closet.jpg

Snow white!

4.If you could be any supernatural creature or monster what would you be? A Pixie, there so cute and tiny

5.Name a songs that you would consider your personal theme song for your life/personality? i really don't know! i listen to so many diff kinds of music 

kalex

(0) Hearts

Oh my gosh I love that picture!  I have to swap my clothes out by the season and keep the rest in those vacuum bags under my bed.  And I'm actually running out of room under my bed...

NotCrocker

1. If you were a colour which one would you be and why?
I think teal. I don't know why, it just feels right. 
2. Name one inanimate object (not necessarily useful) that you like, identify yourself with, or just have a lot of.
Books I guess. I am a freelance editor and book designer, am in publishing and production, and love to read... so there are a lot of them.

3. Favourite fairy tale (can be Disney or Grimm's)
I've never really considered Disney stories fairytales in the traditional sense. I can't really think of any fairytales that are special to me, wasn't really my thing.
4.If you could be any supernatural creature or monster what would you be? 

Not something I've ever spent time thinking about, probably just something/someone that has the magical abilities to travel somewhere instantly (preferable to be able to take one or two people with me). 
Man, I have no idea. There are a lot of songs I really enjoy, but can't really define my life or personality with any of them.

midnightangel

1. Black. It's my favorite color. It's also been the power color of the Beat, punk and goth movements for decades...all of which I've been associated with for many years.

2. I collect skulls and crosses. And nail polish apparently. :smileyvery-happy:

3. Umm, Disney didn't invent fairytales - they made movies about fairytales that already existed. I'm not big on fairytales anymore. I like stories about strong women who conquer oppressive situations rather than being helpless victims of them and rely on someone else to rescue them. And frankly it would suck to be a princess.

4. Vampire. It wouldn't be much of a stretch. I would say zombie so I could seek indiscriminate, merciless, bloody revenge on society...but zombies have a nasty habit of dying way too easily. And I find blood more palatable than brains honestly.

5. There are so many...I Won't Back Down by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers is one of them. I Am A Rock by Simon & Garfunkel is another. How Soon Is Now? by The Smiths. Numb by Linkin Park. Learning To Fly by Pink Floyd...I better stop now or I'll just go on forever. :smileytongue:

neko333

(0) Hearts

Obviously I realize Disney didn't invent fairy tales and they took them from other people.I only said Disney or Grimm's because some people prefer one or the other. Go by Disney she gets woken up with a kiss, go by Charles Perrault the princess gets **bleep**. It's basically  a question of do you like the twisted Sleeping Beauty or the happy one. I was just giving people who knew more about these stories more options. There are many Disney hasn't done. 

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

1. Pink. Have always loved pink

2. We have a lot of Pysanky in the house (Traditional Ukrainian Eggs) of all sizes (Ostrich, Goose, Chicken...) 

swfupload_5581189631949036414.png(not my picture)

3. I don't think I have one

4. IDK... a good witch?

5. "Soulshine" by Greg Allman 

ashhay

1. A bronze brown or a brown with gold sparkle. I am a down to earth girl like the color brown but I love and live for subtle glamour.

2. I have a lot of things that would fall in this category. I guess I would say bobby pins. I thing they are underrated but very useful in managing a lot of chaos. I think big think big things can come from small packages like myself.....I am 5'5 and 114 pounds .

3. My favorite fairy tale is Aladdin. I love the adventure and test of character in the storyline.

4. For the purposes of this question, If I were a supernatural creature I would either be a fairy or mystique from xmen.

5. I am sorry I can't narrow this to one but I will limit this to three or four. They are pleasure principle by Janet Jackson, Vision of love and Hero by Mariah Carey and Hate on me hater by Jill Scott. There are many Lauryn Hill songs that apply to my life as well but I am trying to keep it short..Lol!

makeupmaven

(0) Hearts

Pleasure Principle is such a good one, great production!

MarB87

Orange…bright, hopeful, steady glow... not the flashiest color, but still strong and powerful.

2. Name one inanimate object (not necessarily useful) that you like, identify yourself with, or just have a lot of.

I always have a hoard of candy stashed somewhere. Always! lol

3. Favorite fairy tale (can be Disney or Grimm's)

Definitely Beauty & the Beast.

4. If you could be any supernatural creature or monster what would you be.

I would be someone who controls the elements….like Storm from X-Men. She’s awesome.

5. Name a songs that you would consider your personal theme song for your life/personality.

Hm…I don’t really have one in particular at the moment. It changes depending on my mood ;-)

nebel

1) I'd totally be purple.  Rich, dark, regal purple.

2) Sparking, pretty ring! I do have lots of rings!

3) I'm not a huge "traditional" fairy tale person, but I think i'll go with Rumpelstiltskin!

4) A unicorn.  With wings.  A PEGASUS UNICORN.

5) This has changed many times as I've gone through life.  Right now, I'll go with Only If for a Night, by Florence and the Machine.

neko333

(0) Hearts

You mean an alicorn. Yes, that would be fun. 

glossyguru

I would probably be green. It can be spunky and chaotic, but also calm. 

I have a lot of magnets, I used to collect them and now they're a bit much for me to handle.

Hansel and Gretel, definitely.

I'm note sure that I would WANT to be a supernatural creature or monster, but I would probably be a wizard or something along those lines.

I think that complete silence describes my life better than any song.

jellybean917

Purple. It can be dark and mysterious or gentle and playful.

Dresses. I love a fitted top with a circle skirt, so feminine and flirty. I have a true hourglass figure, and dresses just fit me so well.

Sleeping Beauty

I'd be a witch.

I used to really relate to the story in "Konstantine" by Something Corporate. I'm determined to have a happier ending though.

LCResz

(0) Hearts

1. If you were a color which one would you be and why? Purple, the color of the gods, natch.

2.Name one inanimate object (not necessarily useful) that you like, identify yourself with, or just have a lot of. Skirts.

3.Favorite fairy tale (can be Disney or Grimm's). Greek and Roman myths, tops being Hero and Leander, then Pyramus and Thisbe.

4.If you could be any supernatural creature or monster what would you be. Unicorn.

5.Name a song that you would consider your personal theme song for your life/personality. I start off my day listening to Brainstrew by Green Day and Stone Cold Crazy by Queen. Nothing gets you ready for teaching quite like those songs.

rainbow781

1. I would probably be like a turquoise or teal color, it's my favorite color and for some reason it makes me feel better when I see it.

2. Tea. OK I know it seems weird, but I love tea I have two shelves dedicated to bags, tins and boxes of tea.

3. Either Snow White because I love the dwarves or The Little Mermaid, the Disney version though, the Grimm version is too much for me.

4. OK don't judge me but I would be a mermaid, it's what I've wanted to be since I was three and its what I still want to be.

5. Hmmm....I'm not quite sure maybe Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 26 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • ashhay
    • annonymous1
    • neko333