sephoralovex

Monday Evening Questions.

Good evening BT! Well right now in Cali it's about 7:30pm soon.

1. How was your Monday? Do anything fun?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. When do you normally start holiday/Xmas shopping?

4. What did you have for dinner?

5. Will you be stopping by a Sephora store or online shopping when the 20% code starts on Nov. 7?

1. Relaxing. My only day off this week so I rested as much as I could!

2. The VIB 20% off!

3. Mid November or after Black Friday. I like to start early but last year I literally did it last minute on the 24th!

4. Chicken katsu :smileyhappy:

5. Possibly Sephora store since I plan on going on my lunch break. 

Have a great rest of your week!

LCResz

Re: Monday Evening Questions.

1. Decent, my students seem to finely be coming down from their Halloween candy high :smileywink:

2. Shopping! Woohoo VIB sale!

3. I buy stuff throughout the year during sales because I can't deal with mall crowds.

4. A premade salad from Publix, it was delicious.

5. I might, depends on how tired I am after my AP Psych lab :smileytongue:

sephoramusthave

1. I worked and came home at 10 pm. Because the clock got turned back, it looked extra dark outside and the day felt longer.

2. I'm looking forward to some "me" time on my days off.

3. After Thanksgiving unless I am special ordering an online item that takes a few weeks to make. Once I ordered a blanket that took a couple of months to make and ship, and if I hadn't ordered it super early, it wouldn't have arrived in time for Christmas. It was a family tree blanket, with my family's names sewed on each branch.

4. I had a organic chicken leg and whole wheat pasta. I'm trying to eat healthy because the holidays are coming up lol.

5. No. I'm all shopped out for now. I have brand new items that I haven't even had a chance to try yet.

melissabt

1. How was your Monday? Do anything fun? It was good, I went to the gym and had a healthy dinner!

2. What are you looking forward to this week? Hmm not much, going to the steam room at my gym.

3. When do you normally start holiday/Xmas shopping? This month.

4. What did you have for dinner? Chips and guacamole

5. Will you be stopping by a Sephora store or online shopping when the 20% code starts on Nov. 7?

<3 Melissa
tinaaz