sephoralovex

Monday Evening Questions.

Good evening BT! Well right now in Cali it's about 7:30pm soon.

1. How was your Monday? Do anything fun?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. When do you normally start holiday/Xmas shopping?

4. What did you have for dinner?

5. Will you be stopping by a Sephora store or online shopping when the 20% code starts on Nov. 7?

1. Relaxing. My only day off this week so I rested as much as I could!

2. The VIB 20% off!

3. Mid November or after Black Friday. I like to start early but last year I literally did it last minute on the 24th!

4. Chicken katsu :smileyhappy:

5. Possibly Sephora store since I plan on going on my lunch break. 

Have a great rest of your week!

LCResz

Re: Monday Evening Questions.

1. Decent, my students seem to finely be coming down from their Halloween candy high :smileywink:

2. Shopping! Woohoo VIB sale!

3. I buy stuff throughout the year during sales because I can't deal with mall crowds.

4. A premade salad from Publix, it was delicious.

5. I might, depends on how tired I am after my AP Psych lab :smileytongue:

sephoramusthave

1. I worked and came home at 10 pm. Because the clock got turned back, it looked extra dark outside and the day felt longer.

2. I'm looking forward to some "me" time on my days off.

3. After Thanksgiving unless I am special ordering an online item that takes a few weeks to make. Once I ordered a blanket that took a couple of months to make and ship, and if I hadn't ordered it super early, it wouldn't have arrived in time for Christmas. It was a family tree blanket, with my family's names sewed on each branch.

4. I had a organic chicken leg and whole wheat pasta. I'm trying to eat healthy because the holidays are coming up lol.

5. No. I'm all shopped out for now. I have brand new items that I haven't even had a chance to try yet.

melissabt

1. How was your Monday? Do anything fun? It was good, I went to the gym and had a healthy dinner!

2. What are you looking forward to this week? Hmm not much, going to the steam room at my gym.

3. When do you normally start holiday/Xmas shopping? This month.

4. What did you have for dinner? Chips and guacamole

5. Will you be stopping by a Sephora store or online shopping when the 20% code starts on Nov. 7?

<3 Melissa
tinaaz

1. How was your Monday? Do anything fun? It was okay. I mostly sat at home and did homework, but nothing terrible happened :smileyhappy:

2. What are you looking forward to this week?  Lots of things, actually! Tomorrow I'm getting my hair dyed red, so I'm excited and also really scared about that. This weekend I'm going to see a friend's school production of Les Miserables and I'll also probably go see Thor 2.

3. When do you normally start holiday/Xmas shopping? Generally after Thanksgiving.

4. What did you have for dinner? Pot roast beef with potatoes, carrots, onions, and gravy ::smileyhappy:

5. Will you be stopping by a Sephora store or online shopping when the 20% code starts on Nov. 7? Maybe. I'm not sure yet.

knadala

1. Had a bad day.

2. Saturday so I can sleep in.

3. November 1st.

4. Hamburger.

5. Yeah!!!!

annonymous1

Aw i know its tuesday but i like these questions :smileytongue:

1.) My monday was okay, i was in orlando all weekend so i was just exhausted

2.) The Vib Code so i can finally buy my clairsonic a new brush head :smileytongue:

3.) i don't know, i usually finish my family on black friday and then i keep looking for my boyfriend/cowokers into december

4.)  i had stuffed shells :smileyhappy:

5.) In store! i hate waiting so long for my stuff when i make an order on a friday 

DTalksAll

1. No, I feel like I'm getting sick. 

2. Boring work week... hopefully going to Sephora on Thursday. 

3. After Christmas :smileytongue: We're old school, Christmas Eve isn't until January 6th. Although we do give small presents for St. Nick's I usually just get a Clinique shave Gel as a stocking stuffer during the sales. 

4. Chicken with red quinoa and spinach. 

5. Both

properlylost

1. It was good, it was my husband's first day off in almost two weeks so we played video games together all evening and made tacos.

2. The sale for sure!

3. I've already done most of mine this year, usually at the latest I'm finishing up by Black Friday.

4. Chicken tacos, refried beans, and rice.

5. Online since I found out you can get the tote online too, but I might go to the store too because I've been meaning to pick up my Rouge card.

NotCrocker

It was good! I worked and then went to a book launch that my friend was the publicist for.

I am hopefully going to fly out to visit my nieces for the weekend. 

I started last month because I saw some great stuff on sale.

HA! Jalapeño cheese and crackers.

Probably. 

viviene23

[ Edited ]

Fantastic...I had fun sifting through the tsb box. I also stopped by sephora after dinner. Sephora is only a few feet away from the restaurant and I couldn't resist! Picked up a YSL lippie and this:

dior500.jpgIts hard to wait for the sale :smileytongue:

A few deliveries of goodies coming my way the whole week and decorating for holiday...already!!!

I'm a procrastinator when it comes to gift shopping but I'm optimistic I can start early this year.

Sushi

I'll probably go to a sephora that carry Armani and Estee Lauder.

violalea

[ Edited ]

viviene23,

How do you like the 500 perk?

carolang

Worked... napped (and thus missed my sephora delivery :smileysad: )

An easy week at work... getting back in the swing of working out... voting in my state elections tomorrow!

Hmm after thanksgiving... I'm still pretty fresh out of college I don't think my parents expect anything too fancy yet :smileyhappy:

Boneless wings and cajun fries O:-)

Online... probably will get my mom to place an order for me since I just placed 2 to get some blitz bags... we'll see if i get lucky or not WRT substitutions

BeautyJunkie325

1- okay, didn't do anything too exciting. 

2- 20% off sale and dinner with a girlfriend on Sat. 

3- Black Friday 

4- I made cheeseburgers

5- I'm hitting up the store Thursday morning. 

txmommyofboys

1. How was your Monday? Do anything fun? Just a normal Monday here...Me & the hubs did get to eat a steak dinner kid free tonight! AND I found this website! 
2. What are you looking forward to this week? My kids get to start a homeschool PE class Wednesday and we are looking forward to that. 
3. When do you normally start holiday/Xmas shopping? I am going to start this weekend! 
4. What did you have for dinner? Steak and fresh green beans.
5. Will you be stopping by a Sephora store or online shopping when the 20% code starts on Nov. 7?  Yes! I am going to the store, but I will be ordering some Illamasqua online since my store doesnt carry it 

garnett

I worked from home today and this evening I  went to a meeting for a women's group I belong to.  We inducted new members and had a memorial service for members who passed away during the year.  

The VIB sale and meeting a friend for dinner on Thursday.

Early December

I worked from home so I had time to do something special.  I made a boneless turkey breast, stuffing,and glazed carrots  My husband was so happy he offered to clean up the kitchen. LOL 

I am thinking of doing it online but I do have two Sephora's nearby but my weekend it totally booked but I can always run in after work.  Not sure yet! LOL 

roxystar4

1. pretty good (just started watching a new show "Reign".

2. my friend's son's birthday party (I think my son will love it)

3. I start the first of the year. I like to shop year round and find goodies when I see them on sale and think of a specific person.

4. Faux chickn' in a mandarin sauce, homemade veggie stew with beans, sweet potatoes, onions, garlic, ginger, potatoes, etc.

5. both maybe?

IttyxBittyxMe

Ehhhh....not exactly. I talked to my boyfriend on the phone, played with the kids at work (I'm a teacher), and ate some really good cake.

20% off! 20% off! 20% off!

Um....I've already started. I don't exactly have a normal start date though. Just kinda pick things up as it gets later into the year.

Fishsticks, rise, and spinach (Weird yes, but it was very go with the flow)

Mostly in store. There is one specific glitter primer I'm looking for and if the store doesn't have it I'll get it offline.

Loricaaa

Electrolysis on my upper lip. Exciting!!! Not really...

My 25th Bday on the 6th... waaaaaaahh I'm getting old.

Ten days before...hahaha

Stuffed peppers & fruit salad for dessert.

Of course, since it's my birthday I'm all about the "Treat YO SELF" this week.

sephoralovex

Happy early birthday, Loricaaa!!! :smileyhappy: 

Loricaaa

(0) Hearts

Thank you! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 59 hearts