liya888

Meatless Wednesday!!! :-)

You in? :smileyvery-happy:

antoine0000

Re: Meatless Wednesday!!! :-)

Actualloy for Catholics Wednesday and Friday of this week are day s  of Fasting and abstaining from meat.

These days are called Rogation Days.

Antoine ( Catholic )

makeuppiggy

Cool idea! 

An intersting fact about me is that i try not to eat  pig at all 

From Makeuppiggy

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

waterbaby1981

I would join, if not for the fact that my iron is really low and red meat is the best source (except for watermelon) to get it from.  When my iron levels are back up I'll join though!

prettyinpa

Sure, I've only had pasta with pesto sauce for lunch (romano cheese sprinked on top) but that's not meat. I'm having burritos for supper, I don't put meat in them, only beans, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, avacado and hot sauce. We don't eat much meat anyways, so more often than not we eat vegetarian or fish.

janinebt

Oh what a fun idea!

Everyday is meatless for me (I'm a vegetarian). Even before I stopped eating meat I would often challenge myself to go meatless for a full day. There are so many different delicious meatless dishes out there :smileyhappy:. Can't wait to see what meals and snacks you guys come up with today!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
prettyinpa

@janinebt-  I love to plan vegetarian meals, I get a lot of ideas from Indian cookbooks. I love to make curries, chickpea dishes, lentil dishes and various saags (a kind of cheese based dish). My favorite is spinach saag which is definitely not low calorie but oh so tasty!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 22 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • waterbaby1981
    • makeuppiggy
    • liya888
    • antoine0000
    • janinebt